• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EARLY August Testers!!

Just wanted to wish you all :dust:

I am 5-6dpo but have zero symptoms. Patiently waiting to see if AF arrives or not!

Im with ya! 5-6dpo and no symptoms here either :hugs:

I'm 4-5 Dpo no real symptoms yet... When are you both testing

Im going to TRY to hold out until 10-11dpo which is August 3/4th

TRY being the keyword... I know how you feel, I have 7 stashed under the bathroom sink!

:bfn: this morning :nope:...trying not to let it get to me, because I know it's still early...but it has already diminished my optimism a bit... :dohh:

Testing again on Sunday morning... ((FX))

Trying4First1 I updated my siggie...im 10-11DPO today

Hi ladies, I promised to update a couple days back.

I was due to test on 1 August and had a brown spotting only when I wiped on 7dpo. Well the spotting lasted 3 days and on what was supposed to be 10dpo I started cd 1. So my period came 5 days early after 3 days of spotting! This is the first time I have ever spotted or had my af come early. It's usually a couple days late if anythin! There's a first for everything I guess and I suspect it came early as I had terrible flu the beginning of my luteal phase.

I am on cd 3 and will be trying soy isoflavens for the eggst time this cycle, so fingers crossed this works!

Goodluck to everyone still testing or still going to test. You're really not out until the witch shows!!!! So baby must baby dust and more baby dust!!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sorry! Eggst meant to say first. Lol eggs on the brain you see

I am having lots of symptoms BUT i ALWAYS do LOL :haha: but the only different is the Nausea i feel when i smell certain things...ugh...and i am alittle more tired than usual. :sleep: we shall see what will become of this!!!

Aw tesh sorry af got you!! I've never heard of the soy thing! I'll google when I'm on the laptop.

My temps still high, I'm eager to see what it's like tomorrow as the usually starting dipping soon. I got bfn this morn. Poas addict this month!

Had creamy cm today. But that's about it.

anyone else had this..like..lots? Ive had it since 6-7 dpo...its super thick and snotty ewcm

end of july cm.jpg

I cant member what I had CM wise before my BFPs ...too long ago

Hi ladies, I promised to update a couple days back.

I was due to test on 1 August and had a brown spotting only when I wiped on 7dpo. Well the spotting lasted 3 days and on what was supposed to be 10dpo I started cd 1. So my period came 5 days early after 3 days of spotting! This is the first time I have ever spotted or had my af come early. It's usually a couple days late if anythin! There's a first for everything I guess and I suspect it came early as I had terrible flu the beginning of my luteal phase.

I am on cd 3 and will be trying soy isoflavens for the eggst time this cycle, so fingers crossed this works!

Goodluck to everyone still testing or still going to test. You're really not out until the witch shows!!!! So baby must baby dust and more baby dust!!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sorry the witch got you Tesh and early too. Must be due to you being unwell. At least you can get into next cycle quicker 😊
I am waiting for AF now. Temp started dropping and got my usual hormone headache which hasn't gone all day. Oh the joys of being a woman!

awww so sad to see people out already :hugs: ladies

**just realized my skin has cleared up....weird**

**just realized my skin has cleared up....weird**

I cant wait to see your BFP!...with your symptoms and that cm I'm near CERTAIN you are preggers!!!! The cm looks just like a mucus plug!...and I suddenly had remarkably clear skin the first time I was pregnant!
:happydance:

I get that CM sometimes. maybe not quite as much though x

ive had it since 6-7dpo though after a day of brown at 4-5 dpo and then 6 hours of red at like 5-6dpo....then its been that thick ewcm ever since... but I thought mucus plug didnt start till implantation and if I implanted back then id def have bfp by now...right?..

well, yeh i always thought you get a faint bfp the day or day after implantation :-/ I dont know :-S

Hi ladies - KPFX for everyone thus month with lots of baby dust for us all. I'm on my 9th cycle of ttc and my 3rd cycle of Clomid. Will be testing on August 13th. Please add me to the testing list!

you ladies ever wonder how many people from the site you've met or talked to in real life?

Like I just had to order my daughters diapers over the phone..it was a lady..and I was like hmm..I wonder if she on babyandbump..maybe we are in thread together... I might possibly know when her last period was and what her CM looks like and if her boobs are sore right now lol :haha: :rofl:

TOOO FLIPPING FUNNY!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->