• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EARLY August Testers!!

I think I'm out ladies... Continued to have the brown spotting only when I wiped this morning, then this afternoon some red with a blood clot:( haven't ever got af this early before. It hasn't turned into a flow yet and I don't have any cramps yet either, but it feels like bad news...

I wonder if it was my flu that is bringing af on early...

Fingers crossed for the rest of you ladies!!!

Hey! How many dpo are you today? It does sound like AF I'm afraid if it's red and a clot.
Perhaps the feeling unwell has messed up your cycle. Hopefully you get no more bleeding. Fingers crossed!

Hi Trying: I am 8dpo today. Have a 13 day luteal phase, and confirmed ovulation by charting.

The only thing to do is wait and see how it progresses I guess! But I know clots can never be a good thing so not gonna be hopeful.

Thanks for your reply :flow:

Tour welcome Tesh 😊That does seem super early for you to get AF. I think it is a case of wait and see. I think we can have the odd 'off' cycle every now and again. If you got to 14dpo and no AF then I would assume it was a very good sign! Fingers crossed for you!!
However if it is AF coming early then at least you can move on to the next cycle quicker 😊
Keep us updated x

Hungry: if you are testing at night then your surge most likely happened very early that morning. Some women peak very fast (like me) and other's over several days. Again you can ovulate 12-48 hours after your positive. I think if you are a quick surger than you might O earlier.

Trying: yes you are absolutely right:) I will def update as I go along. Thank u again!

Trying, I've got a week to go as well! Let's hope miraculously we get our bfp. Tww just added a whole new level of stress with TTC.

Rq120, I wasn't clear earlier. Sorry. I always test in the morning with FMU and have always gotten a positive opk that way. Just one cycle I tested one more time in afternoon still positive and by late night it was negative. So you might be right, I'm a quick surger like you. Only thing is I won't know if I've gotten a positive if I tested night before but don't want to go there! So I'll assume it's a 12 hours surge for me.

Let's hope so! Glad this cycle is coming to an end. At least we can move on to a new one if its unsuccessful 😊

Let's hope so! Glad this cycle is coming to an end. At least we can move on to a new one if its unsuccessful 😊

Hey I'm currently 7dpo aswell...... Have no symptoms to report how u feeling today wen u think u will test x

Morning! 😊 I am 8dpo today so we are pretty much cycle buddies. Haha. Same here, nothing to report really. Just slightly tender breasts but that's an AF thing for me. They not as sore as last month, but I find it can vary cycle to cycle.
I will be testing on Sunday if no sign of AF as that is when she is due. When are you testing?
I've decided not to test before AF due anymore as keep feeling disappointed by all the BFNs x

Anyone check their cervix on a regular basis? Just curious. I have a little more this cycle but I'm on the fence about regularly tracking it.

Well having cramps now. Feeling out, Normally a sign AF is on the way. Booooo. I'm only 8dpo with a 13 day LP but it's not uncommon for me to cramp quite a few days before. Getting bored of this each month now 😒

Well having cramps now. Feeling out, Normally a sign AF is on the way. Booooo. I'm only 8dpo with a 13 day LP but it's not uncommon for me to cramp quite a few days before. Getting bored of this each month now ��

Oh no! Stay away witch!!!
I know just how you feel...

I want to get that sticky bun baking already, instead I end up hounding the chef! Now I feel like I'm micromanaging everything in hopes that things will finally move along in the right direction. :dohh:

I've decided to let myself break down and test on Thursday morning...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!
((Not so patiently waiting for :baby:))

Haha you sound just like me! Seriously this is just taking its time and it's frustrating. I just want my rainbow! Come on lucky number 3!!!
How many dpo will you be on Thursday? I never get a bfp until later so pointless me testing 😫

Morning! 😊 I am 8dpo today so we are pretty much cycle buddies. Haha. Same here, nothing to report really. Just slightly tender breasts but that's an AF thing for me. They not as sore as last month, but I find it can vary cycle to cycle.
I will be testing on Sunday if no sign of AF as that is when she is due. When are you testing?
I've decided not to test before AF due anymore as keep feeling disappointed by all the BFNs x
hey I dunno wen to test!!!! Would love to test weds as itse birthday but realistically thats too early I think...... I feel out this month now tho, don't feel ne diff and just annoying myself keep trying to think I may have a symptom. Just hard not to think about it lol x

Hi bbaabbyy and Trying4first, I'm currently 7dpo - can we buddy up? When are you testing? I am planning on August 3

Well having cramps now. Feeling out, Normally a sign AF is on the way. Booooo. I'm only 8dpo with a 13 day LP but it's not uncommon for me to cramp quite a few days before. Getting bored of this each month now 😒

I'm totally feeling the same way. Been having cramps since last night. I'm definitely getting bored and less excited every month haha as in less excited to symptom spot and psych myself up that I will get my bfp.

Just a few more days to August. Ready or not, here we come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->