Early miscarriage almost done, anyone else getting ready to try after m/c?

So the DH and I BD in the middle of the night, Dr said to wait 2 weeks and it's been 13 days, with regular CM for 3 days now, oh and we weren't careful LOL. ;) I know I'm going to O probably tomorrow and I just can't even go one cycle without feeling like we have a chance, although this BD wasn't planned. Am I crazy? ;) I have my post op appt tomorrow.

Not crazy at all! good luck to you!

we were ntnp when we ended up preg. and sadly miscarried a week later.
the m/c made me go from ntnp to full on ttc...I wanted to be pregnant again so badly.

Oh cool armywife, you conceived this one before your first AF? Awesome and congratulations! I'd love it if that were me, just happy to be able to BD again!! :D

Thanks flou.

Armywife, we were the same. Just going with the flow. Fell pg 1st proper cycle of NTNP. But now I'm desperate to catch, if I don't fall before AF think I'll be temping and using OPKs. You've given me a lot of hope!! :)

I know my OB will say not to TTC this cycle and maybe not the next, but I'll just let nature take its course :) What would you do?

I think with a D&C I'd be a little afraid to try before first AF because of fears of thin lining. However, I would also be very impatient and want to get going. I don't think it's a big deal to try before first AF but for me personally, I would be a scardey cat to go against doctor's orders and my own body. I'm just chicken. :blush: I do think letting nature take its course is a good idea. If you get pregnant, then so be it. :winkwink:

AFM - no new spotting today but not holding my breath at this point. Also, DH is still sick so doesn't matter anyways. Last night I told him that I thought the Universe didn't want me getting pregnant this month. By the time he gets better I'll probably have a yeast infection or UTI or something:rolleyes:

I am debating on whether I will try immediately after having my D&C or if I will wait a cycle before trying. Looks like I will be getting it done on Monday or Tuesday.. will know for sure after my Dr. Appointment tomorrow.

Starry - glad you aren't spotting, don't jinx yourself by talking about UTI's and yeast infections... if you are worried.. be proactive... drink lots of cranberry juice and eat lots of yogurt lol.

I either O'd today (the test yesterday was pretty dark) or my body tried to and didn't. What's weird is I still have the pressure which usually goes away once I O (if it's gone tomorrow then I did O today). OPK tonight is really faint. I feel like a maniac sometimes! lol

Oh cool armywife, you conceived this one before your first AF? Awesome and congratulations! I'd love it if that were me, just happy to be able to BD again!! :D

Yes it was before my first af! I was so shocked we caught the eggy. We really didnt bd much. But research shows you are most fertile the first few months following a m/c:thumbup:

Thanks flou.

Armywife, we were the same. Just going with the flow. Fell pg 1st proper cycle of NTNP. But now I'm desperate to catch, if I don't fall before AF think I'll be temping and using OPKs. You've given me a lot of hope!! :)

Def recommend opks!!!!!!!! I used them right after my m/c and was so sad when I thought I missed O. I usually O cd14 like clockwork, but because of the m/c i didnt O until cd 22. I would have never known if it wasnt for using the opks.

Good luck to you!!! :dust:

I either O'd today (the test yesterday was pretty dark) or my body tried to and didn't. What's weird is I still have the pressure which usually goes away once I O (if it's gone tomorrow then I did O today). OPK tonight is really faint. I feel like a maniac sometimes! lol

I had that too. I think after any pregnancy the first cycle's hormones are going to be in overdrive. The first time I ov'd after my son's birth my ov signs were so strong I actually got nauseous and had red spotting. I was convinced I was pregnant but when I spotted all the signs vanished and then exactly 2 weeks later AF showed up. It was intense. And after my first loss I had ewcm for like a week.

I had my 2 week post op appt for my D&C, and it went great! I told the dr I stopped bleeding 5 days ago and that I think ovulated yesterday, he asked if we tried it out haha. I looked embarrassed and said "uhm no?" haha. He told me it's fine because you just want to wait for your uterus to heal and once you stop bleeding your cervix closes and you're ready to go. So he officially gave us the green light to start TTC again! I'm so excited!! :D
Oh and I am pretty sure I did O last night. All that pressure is gone. :D

Wow, you must've felt great coming out of an appt like that!! And there's always a chance your middle of the night BD could've caught that eggy :thumbup:

Finally BD'd last night. No ov signs so I think we still have time but it feels great to get TTCaL officially started.

Yay Starry! Now I wonder why I've been so moody, no sex! hahaha
Yes I'm hoping we caught it!! The huge pressure/cramping was last night/evening, and we BD about 18 hours before that. I know when we caught it last time, I got a positive OPK one night, the next afternoon I had that intense pressure and we BD. Perfect timing. Fingers crossed!

Hi all hope you dont mind me joining in. I had a miscarriage/chemical pregnancy on December 22nd. I was estimated at 5 weeks but not entirely sure as i have irregular cycles. My last HCG blood draw was 10 and i have since stopped bleeding and had signs of ovulation. My question is i had extremely faint lines on 2 pregnancy tests i done today... could that be leftover hormone from the CP 3 weeks ago? Thanks in advance :)

Welcome Pisces! It's possible, but I would think if your hcg was 10 then, it wouldn't have even showed up on a test. my dr office gave me a test which was neg, then did blood draw and it was 28. Don't want to get your hopes up-at the same time, I think it's too soon for you to get a bfp. I would call your dr :) Sorry for your loss.

Welcome, Pisces! I am so sorry for your loss. It does seem a bit early to get a new bfp at this time but usually tests don't detect hcg under 10 so it may be worth going to the doctor's just to see what is going on. Your loss was relatively early so it may be possible that your body sorted things out really quickly but I wouldn't want to assume anything either.

Thanks for the reply . I took another test today with fmu and it was negative. Maybe it was just faulty testsaafter all. I was thinking it was too early to get a Bfp.

Getting some slight ewcm tonight so I think I may be on my way to a normal-person-28 day cycle. Will do some BD'ing just in case though I really wasn't expecting to ov for another week yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->