• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Early miscarriage almost done, anyone else getting ready to try after m/c?

Hey ladies, can I join you? I had a chemical pregnancy starting today at 4+5 :-(
I started spotting lastnite now full force af, HPT's are negative too.

Can you give me any advice? I'm hoping my Gyn doesn't say wait a month to ttc again, now I've been so close I don't want to wait!

I think with a Chemical, you may not need to wait as long as those who were further along. Most people who have chemicals, don't even know they have them, depending on when they test.

But go to the doctor and have them check you out. I am getting a D&C tomorrow.. and don't plan on waiting a full month to start trying... just the two weeks.

I think with a Chemical, you may not need to wait as long as those who were further along. Most people who have chemicals, don't even know they have them, depending on when they test.

But go to the doctor and have them check you out. I am getting a D&C tomorrow.. and don't plan on waiting a full month to start trying... just the two weeks.

Thanks. We didn't even see a sac so I think I can treat it more like a late period. Says something to do with chromosomal abnormality. I'm just thankfully I got a positive, which I never thought would happen.

Good luck tomorrow x

Hey ladies, can I join you? I had a chemical pregnancy starting today at 4+5 :-(

Can you give me any advice? I'm hoping my Gyn doesn't say wait a month to ttc again, now I've been so close I don't want to wait!

You should be able to try straight away. I hope you get another bfp soon. I had to wait 19 months for my first bfp so i know what that feels like!

I think i have O'd and we bd nearly once a day everyday this week so we have given it the best chance possible now into the tww.

Hi Lady1985 So sorry for your loss. I had one too very early last month. Right after my bfp, i had bad bad cramping and spotting. They checked my hcgs, and they were not doubling, and shortly after they started dropping. They couldn't see a sac either so i m/c'd

I asked if i should wait or not and they said "maybe a cycle or 2" They weren't convincing at all that I needed to wait, so I did research and found that most doctors just want you to wait for dating purposes, nothing more, Unless you were further along i believe.

So we decided not to wait as you are super fertile right after m/c and a few months after. We caught the eggy first time! I have my first scan tomorrow.

hopefully your doctor agrees for you to try!! I dont think it would be a problem.

I did O wayyyyy later than normal, luckily i used opks and noticed the late ovulation. Hth

Welcome, lady1985. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. It's always so tough no matter at what point in the pregnancy you're in. I really hope you can get your sticky BFP! With a chemical I don't think I would want to wait either. Heck, I would have tried before my first AF too if my body would have let me.

Now I'm questioning if this was a false alarm for ov. I did get some of my usual ov signs but they were so mild and disappeared within hours. I usually have a good day or two of ewcm (lots of it) and cramps, sore boobs, the whole shebang. So my strategy for now is to continue our every other day or so of BD'ing and be on the lookout for stronger ov signs. It's my first full cycle after my m/c and I've always had wonky cycles so I really don't know what my cycles are going to look like now.

Hi Lady1985 So sorry for your loss. I had one too very early last month. Right after my bfp, i had bad bad cramping and spotting. They checked my hcgs, and they were not doubling, and shortly after they started dropping. They couldn't see a sac either so i m/c'd

I asked if i should wait or not and they said "maybe a cycle or 2" They weren't convincing at all that I needed to wait, so I did research and found that most doctors just want you to wait for dating purposes, nothing more, Unless you were further along i believe.

So we decided not to wait as you are super fertile right after m/c and a few months after. We caught the eggy first time! I have my first scan tomorrow.

hopefully your doctor agrees for you to try!! I dont think it would be a problem.

I did O wayyyyy later than normal, luckily i used opks and noticed the late ovulation. Hth

Thanks hun. Sounds exactly the same as what I had. I really think it was just a trial run. I hear lots of people getting BFP's after this happening. My doc told me to wait 1 cycle today but I don't see the point especially as we have been trying for so long...well let's face it DH ain't running out to by condoms and I can't go on the pill for a month so ttc it will be anyway lol...

Welcome, lady1985. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. It's always so tough no matter at what point in the pregnancy you're in. I really hope you can get your sticky BFP! With a chemical I don't think I would want to wait either. Heck, I would have tried before my first AF too if my body would have let me.

Now I'm questioning if this was a false alarm for ov. I did get some of my usual ov signs but they were so mild and disappeared within hours. I usually have a good day or two of ewcm (lots of it) and cramps, sore boobs, the whole shebang. So my strategy for now is to continue our every other day or so of BD'ing and be on the lookout for stronger ov signs. It's my first full cycle after my m/c and I've always had wonky cycles so I really don't know what my cycles are going to look like now.

Thank you.. no don't wait to wait as I said above, I feel ready, it was more like a late period. To not ttc this month seems a bit of a waste really!

Why don't you try the opk's I fine them really good to detect ovulation, the digital clear blue are Fab, I have Pcos so they shouldn't work for me but they're bang on :thumbup: maybe u did ovulate or you body geared up then will try again, if your anything like me every month is different! :dohh: xx

Hey ladies. D&C went well... Headed home to get some R&R.

Finally! I am brown cm FREE!! And back to regular clearish cm..though it is constantly changing from stretchy to wet to stretchy etc..stupid pcos! ..and we are finally Bd'ing too! Once right around Christmas and last weekend (was a tad painful..but we got it done! slowly but surely we are getting back in the swing of things) At this point I could care less about waiting for af..she will show in her own sweet time. I did start up on 2000mg of Inositol and 800mg of Folic Acid and 1200mg of D3..That was 5 days ago and I can feel a slight difference already--I have had some cramping etc wild, a day to two after the first dose!) The Inositol is for my pcos. Though I just cracked some ice cream and now Im feeling that sugar rush and then the inevitable CRASH>>shame on me! Kicking self..oh well..So glad to see a couple of BFP's already! :happydance:Amazing!:thumbup:! Congrats!!

Hey ladies, still got af its been really heavy and painful. Is this normal?

Ufff I wanna start ttc again! Time goes so slow when you want something!

for me when i started m/c'ing at 5-6wks it was a very heavy painful period. Heavy for about 2-3 and painful for about 4 days.
so sounds pretty normal...how long has it been?

NMichMomma - yay for no more brown cm!!

Pigged out on some homemade lemon bars tonight. I had made them for a get-together the other night and am chowing down on the leftovers. I don't want them to go bad! But it's ruining my attempts at a healthier lifestyle. Ever since the m/c and throughout the holidays I've gained 5 pounds and I had worked sooo hard to lose all my baby weight after DS. I feel like I'm throwing it all in the toilet, so to speak. Once these bars are gone...no more sweets! I already threw out all the leftover chocolates and treats and cookies from Christmas.

Hi gals! Hope it's ok if I join you. I just had my second miscarriage at 5-6 weeks. Used OPK's for the first time last month and that's when I got pregnant after trying for a year. Was feeling sad today dealing with the miscarriage so I went to the store and bought more OPK's to use when I stop bleeding. DH and I really want to start again as soon as possible, so buying those made me feel a little more optimistic.

Sorry to hear of your loss hope. I too got pg once I knew when I was ovulating, all it takes is that one time on the right day!

Welcome, Hope. So sorry to hear you lost two of your little babies. I hope that the OPKs work for you again and that you catch your sticky rainbow right away!

Well, my cycle is being weird. I keep getting ov signs of pinching, one-sided cramps and sore boobs....everyday! I think hormones are in over drive so I will just have to stay on the lookout for AF AND keep BD'ing just in case. Heck, might even pick up some hpts if AF doesn't show in 2 weeks. I know my hormones don't know how to play nice so that's why I've never been expecting to get my BFP first try. My body should start to behave more next cycle. But there's still hope!

for me when i started m/c'ing at 5-6wks it was a very heavy painful period. Heavy for about 2-3 and painful for about 4 days.
so sounds pretty normal...how long has it been?

This is now day 4 of 'af' but I think its coming to an end now :happydance: feeling like myself again, so glad. My head is feeling straight again too which I'm glad about!

Hi gals! Hope it's ok if I join you. I just had my second miscarriage at 5-6 weeks. Used OPK's for the first time last month and that's when I got pregnant after trying for a year. Was feeling sad today dealing with the miscarriage so I went to the store and bought more OPK's to use when I stop bleeding. DH and I really want to start again as soon as possible, so buying those made me feel a little more optimistic.

Hey welcome. I think I was in the same thread as you. Don't despair hun you're not alone :hugs:

I got my 1st ever bfp 3rd Jan, started 'af' on Sunday. Sad time for us but still be hopeful, we can do it :thumbup: xx

Hey welcome. I think I was in the same thread as you. Don't despair hun you're not alone :hugs:

I got my 1st ever bfp 3rd Jan, started 'af' on Sunday. Sad time for us but still be hopeful, we can do it :thumbup: xx

Yes, we were in that thread together, I'm sorry for your loss too. Hopefully we will both get BFP soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->