• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Early miscarriage almost done, anyone else getting ready to try after m/c?

Hope, are you gonna ttc again straight away?Im guessing as u have opk's already! :) my gyn said wait for a period but I'm not going too, no else seems too. I finished af completely today,ttc is ON! He he!

Lady, we are going to start right away. As soon as AF is done, it will be on for us too...Good luck to you!!! Are you using OPK?

Is anyone using OPK right after miscarriage? Should I still go the the package directions? I'm thinking I'm just gonna start testing as soon as AF stops.

I know if you still have hcg in your system that can register a positive OPK, just a fyi.

Yes this month I will be trying deffo straight away too. Good luck to you too! :) Not sure bout opk's I know my body pretty well now that I know when I'm ov. Or maybe I will use to confirm ov? Hmm decisions!

I shouldn't think I will have any hcg I tested on Sunday and it was negative, I was only 4+6 or there about. X

oh gotcha, so you should be fine. My levels were up to 36,000, took forever to go down!

We started TTC straight away but I didn't use OPKs as I've heard the raised hormones (not only hcg) can give you a false positive. We BD'd most days and then every day when I got EWCM. And lots of it. I'm assuming that's when I ovulated, if it is then I'm about 10dpo. No idea when AF will show. It's all guess work. :shrug:

If we don't catch this month, I've got a CBFM ready for next :)

Finally getting to the point where I can TTC :) Had my D&C on monday, not planning on waiting until AF shows to start. I will be using OPKs... My HCG was down to undetectable before my D&C, so I am not worried about false positives.

I had a blood test on Monday and got 0 HCG. I tried a OPK strip today for the heck of it and it was negative.

Then you should be in the all clear. Good luck!

I think I'm getting sick again. I'm all achey, feeling run down and a little flushed. I'm scared to take anything besides Tylenol due to the very off-chance that I may be in my tww. If I'm not in my tww my illness may throw off any potential ov signs and ruin any chances for BD'ing. My body was already being screwy. I'm getting what would seem like VERY early preggo signs for me but if I did ov this past weekend I'd be 4dpo at most. I did get them very early with my last BFP but not this early. I think it's post m/c hormones but it still is mental torture playing with my hopes like that.

starry I feel the same way with this light sensitivity I've had since 4dpo. I had that issue the day I got my BFP and everyday after that....

Last night I got thick cm and most of it was quite creamy like preggo cm but there was some stretchy stuff too. But in the middle of the stretchy stuff was a pink spot. My cycle is being so weird! And with all this BD'ing we're doing I can't tell what is leftover stuff from DH...yuck! My cold is probably throwing things off too. But at least it does turn out that it is only a cold and a mild one too. Last night looked like it might be going down the influenza route. Anyways, we BD'd last night just in case.

I hate not knowing where I am in my cycle. Usually I know exactly what my body is doing and where in my cycle I am. I feel kinda helpless. And my boobs hurt!!! Like crazy!! And it's feeding my hopes that maybe I did ovulate last weekend and that I'm pregnant! Grrr! I hate that! I got lots of pregnant symptoms the first cycle or two after my first m/c so I can't really let myself hope. But I do anyways.

I hear you! I'm glad since the D&C everything seems normal but I'm sure my hormones are still all over the place. I feel like I've had PMS since I O'd, even my DH asked if I was haha. Poor guy... lol

Oh yes, the constant PMS! Our poor men! lol I was like that coming off the pill as well.

Rather TMI Sorry....

I'm sorry to bother you all but I have a post mc tmi :blush: question. It has been about a month since I passed most of what i thought was remaining tissues etc after a natural mc, last night hubby and I dtd and I used a soft cup to catch everything ( not a big fan of post dtd seepage) this am when I removed it I had GOBs of very stretchy cm( I'm on supplements and i believe these are causing the excess amounts of cm) and some strange clumps mixed in. I examined, curious person that I am, and it was not stretchy but seemed more like skin kwim? Like Very thin skin? Could there be more parts of the sac that were not expelled? And it's just taking forever. I have no cramps, fever etc. sorry if gross etc :(

Im taking 2000mg of Inositol, 800mg of Folic Acid and 1200ui of D3 :)

AF just started today so I'm back in it!! this time hoping for a healthy sticky and starting to feel human again after our chemical....I'm going to use the digital monitor and track ovulation this month as I'm not sure if I ovulated right after my m/c or not...(had ewcm) but did not use OPK's...best wishes to all those TTC!

NMich, it's possible. I was passing tissue even 7 weeks later, but I was also bleeding on and off, ended up needing a D&C. I was never sick either, my body was just taking its sweet time.

NMich - Sounds like you're still passing some tissues. Sometimes I think a little bit can stick around even after your hcg goes down to zero and your AFs have returned. My first real AF saw me passing some gooky stuff and it lasted extra long. I think it's pretty typical for it to take a cycle or two for everything to completely normalize.

needshelp - good luck on this cycle! Hope you get your sticky BFP!!

AFM - I've decided I can't prevent myself from feeding false hopes so I'm just going to enjoy the roller coaster ride that is TTCaL. I'm checking my boobs every time I go to the bathroom just to see if they're bigger or not. :blush: Gotta enjoy the insanity....

NMich - It is possible. I also ended up getting a D&C because my body didn't get rid of everything. You might go in and ask for an u/s.

Thanks ladies, Im going to wait it out and see what happens once AF finally shows. It was just small amount. I have not bled in a long time. Now just have to wait for that AF to show :shrug: I know it can take a long, long....long time sometimes.. So we will see. I would rather not go in and get an us or anything. My Dr. is very rough (Im looking for a new one, and the one I want is not taking anyone new at the moment :nope:)

I don't blame you for not wanting to go in. Hopefully it isn't anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->