• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Early miscarriage almost done, anyone else getting ready to try after m/c?

Hopefully, that was the last of whatever needed to come out. I totally hear you on not wanting to go in to the doctor's unless necessary. Even when the doctor is a good one you kind of get sick of the guy/gal. I really hope you're on your way to normality so you can get to trying for your rainbow.

Thank Ladies! We are actively not preventing so anything is possible. Im going to add Vitamin C and Zinc to my regiment and see how those help. So far the Folic Acid has me producing gobs of mucus lol. ICK! But, it is way more than this 'Cyster' ever produced on any given day. The vitamin C is to thin it out some. It is really very gloppy. Sorry, TMI! I hope things are cleared out. I had passed a lot when going through it, I think I passed most of the sac days after my first big loss...so this may have been what was left and my body is slowly expelling what may remain. Crossing fingers. It will not stop us from :sex: that's for sure!! I appreciate all the support! fingers crossed for us all! :flower:

I started AF 5 days early, my first period since August! Onto my first proper cycle since my D&C :)

How exciting! Good luck!

I'm going to be taking a hpt next Tuesday but I still don't know where in my cycle I am. I have been getting strong pregnant signs but they seem to have vanished this morning. Maybe I'm just entering my tww now. No clue. But taking a test on Tuesday because that was what I had decided when I thought I was getting pregnant signs and I'm impatient. I hate limbo!

Good luck starry fxd for you for a bfp soon.

Im 7dpo today and just feel pms. Been feeling really down just recently. I think im both scared about not getting pg and also scared of getting pg again. I dont want to go through this again. The only reason i am is because i really want to be a Mum!

sorry i have been MIA for awhile! I've been taking care of a sick little 15 month old! Just catching up on threads and see several of you in your 2ww!:happydance:Good luck! I just had my first proper AF since my angel baby, and am waiting to OV!!! day 6 of my cycle so hoping int he next week or two I will be joining you all in my 2ww! fingers crossed and lots of luck your ways!

Good luck!

Now I'm once again questioning if I even am in my tww or not. Getting loads of ewcm tonight. Before my latest bfp I was pretty regularly getting 40 day cycles. This weekend would be the time to ovulate in a 40 day cycle. So we're BD'ing just in case....and because it's fun. LOL I'm also getting loads of milky and creamy cm too which has been my pre-bfp sign. It's so much it feels like AF is starting. And I suddenly got a random aversion to the smell of salsa....MILD salsa. I made DH take the jar out of the room I was so overwhelmed by how pungent it was.

So yeah....mixed signals from my body. I hate having a history of irregular cycles and being post m/c which messes everything up. I normally am so in tune with my body so am frustrated by feeling this disconnect.

I got a lot of CM when I was pregnant last time around.. during my TWW.. maybe it is a symptom? I don't know... :)

FX'd you did already O.. but just in case... BD BD BD!!

DH and I have BD'd twice this week.. so I am officially TTC! (probably against my doctors wishes) .. I have my follow up next friday.

I'm keeping my Dh busy, don't you worry! :winkwink: I don't know what to think or how to feel right now. It does seem like I'm getting some pregnant signs but I remember being burned/tricked shortly after my first loss so I'm cautious.

However, my church was doing a free treasure exchange this weekend. Basically, people take their old stuff and bring it to the church and then take whatever anyone else has brought. It's like a giant garage sale but everything is free. Well, someone brought a tall chest of drawers this morning. It wasn't there yesterday and no one saw it come in today either. It just was suddenly there. No one else wanted it so I offered to take it. It's perfect! Because if we get another kid we will need to graduate DS from the nursery to the "big boy" room and we'll need another dresser. The dresser I found is a nice size, still in good condition (just a few marks here and there) and the colour I wanted. And it was free!! So I am jokingly taking it as a 'sign' that my rainbow is coming soon as we were gifted with something we will need for the rainbow but can't really afford right now. DH's old bachelor bed will be DS' "big boy" bed so we have that already.

I know this is all silliness but it's fun and it's better to be hopeful than all miserable all the time.

Just wanted to say Good Luck to everyone.

I am using OPK and got positive on Sunday morning, yay! We :sex: Sunday AM and afternoon. I got another + yesterday and another + today. Hubby has the flu now though so I'm hoping Sunday was enough as we aren't doing anything today :( I get so confused with these tests as it says no need to test anymore after you get a positive, but I get positives for around 3 days so I'm not sure if I O at the beginning or end of the +'s?

Whoops. Hadn't updated this thread. I got a bfn on my test last Monday. Really sucks but now it looks like I was ovulating and just getting really strong symptoms. I plan on testing again next Friday. Not really feeling anything. After last weekend I started to feel rather normal again for the first time since I got my last bfp. So I think I may be out but we'll see. We certainly BD'd enough.

Post D&C appointment went well! Ready to TTC once AF goes away and DH gets back!

anyone else have this happen? CD 14 (all the signs of ovulation-cramps, back ache)...Monday-TONS of EWCM but nothing since....my digital went to high on monday and remained on high but no peak...i bought the smiley ones today and it showed a smiley face?! what's this mean? am i ovulating?!!? AHHH!

anyone else have this happen? CD 14 (all the signs of ovulation-cramps, back ache)...Monday-TONS of EWCM but nothing since....my digital went to high on monday and remained on high but no peak...i bought the smiley ones today and it showed a smiley face?! what's this mean? am i ovulating?!!? AHHH!

I don't use OPKs, but a few days ago I got ovulation cramps, tinged EWCM, then my temps went up for two days so I thought I had ovulated, but then on Wednesday my temp crashed down and has only climbed slowly since. So maybe my body geared up to ovulate but then didn't...hopefully it will try again. I'm sorry it's confusing, but I hope you get some clearer signs soon!

needshelp - I would :sex: if I were you.. Smiley face is a good sign!

I guess since I have irregular cycles and don't use OPKs or temp I just go by ovulation signs and BD'ing a lot. But DH and I normally keep ourselves busy in that department anyways so if I end up being wrong there is a good chance we timed things OK after all. However, I will say that when conceiving our last BFP we were NTNP for about 3 cycles and our first cycle of actually TTC we were successful. So some correct timing and paying attention was necessary. I have no idea how girls get unplanned pregnancies. lol

My AF tends show up 14 days after my ovulation signs disappear so I figure I actually ovulate at the end of my signs. What makes it tricky is it's never the same length of time after they appear so I never know how long I have.

I think I"m in my 2ww if i actually did ovulate! i had a smiley at 2 p.m on friday and by saturday (mornign and afternoon) they went negative!! i dtd last night and friday after noon to be sure!!! did anyone ever get a smiley and find out they did not ovulate?!

I think I"m in my 2ww if i actually did ovulate! i had a smiley at 2 p.m on friday and by saturday (mornign and afternoon) they went negative!! i dtd last night and friday after noon to be sure!!! did anyone ever get a smiley and find out they did not ovulate?!

I know that a smiley is a good sign. Last month I had 3 days of smileys on my OPK and we :sex: everyday and got a BFP. Unfortunately, it didn't last.

sorry for your loss hopethisyaer....we bd'd four days this week so hoping for a bfp! we had an early loss in dec too so i'm not sure where i am with my cycles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->