+++ February 2020 Testing Thread +++

What are your symptoms this month if you don't mind me asking?
Not much yet really. At 6dpo I was more tired than usual. Then 8DPO in the evening I had cramping/pulling feeling. Yesterday (9dpo) I had weird joint pain in my wrist and ankle (never had with other pregnancies), and tired super early in the evening. My lack of AF symptoms are also a hint for me, usually I get headaches and sore boobs. I had one headache at 6dpo but it was more mild and didn’t last like AF ones.

Pineberry - I’ll be joining your baby group, but going to wait until the end of the week to be sure. I’ve never carried until full term so I might end up with a end of Sept baby too. Due date would be Oct 22. My son was 2 weeks early and my daughter was just under 4 weeks early (36 weeks 1 day). I’m hoping for due date this time!

Thanks, always nice to know what symptoms to look out for even though with 4 children and miscarriages I should know already. I think tiredness is a big one for everyone so I hope to feel tired soon! :)

So I couldn't wait and I tested. All these bfps had me excited :o 8 dpo and negative. Still having cramps, but that's my only possible symptom. I don't think I'll get a positive this month, but am remaining hopeful!

I had symptoms at six weeks with my first and five weeks with my second so I was kind of hoping it would be even earlier this time around lol. With them I just knew, without a doubt that I was pregnant. And I definitely don't feel that way this time, so we'll see.

Hey now! We already have a due in October bumper group here and we are not a lot of people, so I think its better if you guys just join us rather than having two seperate threads! :-=

@Joannaxoxo - definitely positive!! Congrats! :D

@wantingagirl hahahh I definitely would if you guys didnt already have a thread! :mrgreen: For a while I was thinking about joining the September group because there is a decent chance my baby will arrive around the end of September!

I haven’t joined a first tri thread yet I might join yours and just be the first to go if you don’t mind. I’m sure I could flit between the two of I do join another but would rather be with all you guys :haha:

Thoughts ? I see a line this is after a 1 hour hold

20200209_083633.jpg

@Ruskiegirl I see a vfl! Ooooh that's so exciting.

Congratulations on the bfps everyone!

Afm. Refusing to test today and tomorrow, I have a big exam and dont want my mind to be everywhere except the exam. Fx I test on tuesday and I get my bfp.

I think I have ovulated! Have a headache today and sore bb's which is usually a sure sign for me. It means that I ovulated on my birthday which I so hope is lucky for me. We BD the day of O and 2 days before so FX.
I am officially in the TWW! :)

@Joannaxoxo yay so so happy for you! Huge congratulations!

@Deethehippy yep it turned into definite AF, the line on the FR was a super squinter though, definitely too faint for 12dpo. Maybe it was a chemical :-k Yay for the start of your TWW! I have my fingers crossed for you!

@Joannaxoxo yay so so happy for you! Huge congratulations!

@Deethehippy yep it turned into definite AF, the line on the FR was a super squinter though, definitely too faint for 12dpo. Maybe it was a chemical :-k Yay for the start of your TWW! I have my fingers crossed for you!

I’m sorry about AF, I’ve got everything crossed for you to get a BFP in March.

ShayK - 8dpo is still pretty early. Wait a couple days and test again, good luck!

Ruskie - I think I see something on the test, what DPO are you and have you tested again?

Lightening - sorry AF got you. Hopefully this next cycle with the longer cycle will be it.

AFM - I didn't test this morning, going to test with another cheapie tomorrow at 12dpo and hopefully I will see a darker line. I also purchased a digital that I'm planning to take the day my period would be due (Thursday). 11dpo today and I don't really feel much of anything... a little bloated but not too uncomfortable... I guess it's still to early to feel much of anything yet.

Hi, could I join please? AF due 23/2 for me so will test then (if she doesn't show). No idea how many dpo I am this month! My app (Flo) puts me down as fertile from 4/2 to 10/2 with ovulation occurring on 8/2.
However I had a wet feeling and had some pink tinged ewcm on 4/2 so think I ovulated earlier this month?
Ntnp so no temping or charting. Due to schedules we bd'd 2/2, 3/2, 7/2 and 8/2 So not sure if that's done any good! Does anyone have an idea when I could look to count dpo from? Previously count from app dates as although I get ewcm I don't always take note of it.

Congrats to everyone who has received their bfp so far x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->