+++ February 2020 Testing Thread +++

ShayK and Ruskiegirl - 8 and 9dpo is still way early. The earliest I ever get positives is 10dpo and that's when I KNOW I have an embryo in me because a doctor put it there. You're not out til the witch shows!

3DPT for me. Symptoms so far are bloating, pressure/ fullness, sore bbs, not sleeping well, and tired. Could totally be progesterone, but with my second transfer which didn't take, my symptoms greatly subsided by 3DPT so I'm holding out hope this one took again. Feels very similar to my 3rd transfer which did take but was a mmc at 9/10 weeks.

ShayK and Ruskiegirl - 8 and 9dpo is still way early. The earliest I ever get positives is 10dpo and that's when I KNOW I have an embryo in me because a doctor put it there. You're not out til the witch shows!

3DPT for me. Symptoms so far are bloating, pressure/ fullness, sore bbs, not sleeping well, and tired. Could totally be progesterone, but with my second transfer which didn't take, my symptoms greatly subsided by 3DPT so I'm holding out hope this one took again. Feels very similar to my 3rd transfer which did take but was a mmc at 9/10 weeks.

Good luck! :)

Sounds promising fostermom, hoping the best for you! <3 :hugs2: You've had one of the toughest TTC journies I've seen so far and I constantly admire how tough you've been through it all! I pray that this cycle is it for you!

Fx fostermom, those symptoms sound promising!

Afm I caved and tested again. 10dpo. Negative again. I just want to cry. My exam didnt go as well as I was hoping, I spent an hour and a half in traffic this morning, came home to my super negative test. And now I'm drowning my sorrow in taco bell and brownies my husband made. I will test again wednesday....

Fx fostermom, those symptoms sound promising!

Afm I caved and tested again. 10dpo. Negative again. I just want to cry. My exam didnt go as well as I was hoping, I spent an hour and a half in traffic this morning, came home to my super negative test. And now I'm drowning my sorrow in taco bell and brownies my husband made. I will test again wednesday....
FX it's just too early for you. Brownies sound amazing. I'm low carb bc I have hypoglycemia ](*,)
Sorry it's a rough day for you - hoping a good night's rest helps!

Brownies! I love brownies. I'm sorry you had a bad day lisaalove. I hope tomorrow is a much, much better day and brings your bfp!

Don’t loose hope yet Lisaalove. Sorry your day didn’t go great.

Congrats Joanna

so sorry lightening, your turn next hun <3

Ruskie I think I see something

Thanks <3 I hope so! I'm actually not feeling as disappointed and hopeless as I did last month, I am so relieved that the LP has improved that I'm still feeling good about it all. Now hubby is panicking that it might be his recently diagnosed T1D that isnt helping for us, but i still think it was more likely my Luteal Phase, so I'm feeling positive! The diabetes can apparently cause a few different issues though so it may have been a mix of his T1D and my short LP.

Is there anything we should be avoiding in the TWW? I do quite a physical job but only part time hours. Should we drink more or be doing anything special? I think I am thinking way too much! :)

@co_fostermom I'm glad your symptoms are looking good! You deserve this so much and I am praying for a huge success for your transfer!

@Ruskiegirl @ShayK @lisaalove fx for you all! There is still time so I hope the next couple of days brings you all your BFPs!

@aymz1983 welcome! I've added you to 1st page! Not sure on your question of how to count dpo as I'm pretty sure you can't know for sure without BBT sorry! Fx for you!

Is there anything we should be avoiding in the TWW? I do quite a physical job but only part time hours. Should be drink more or be doing anything special. I think I am thinking way too much.

According to my fertility tracker app thing, plenty of water, good amount of sleep, and try to minimize stress. However I've never been a good sleeper and terrible at rememberung to drink water and I still managed to fall pregnant twice somehow lol! (MC before my son)

Thanks lightning..I’m over analysing I think but will try to look after myself.

I hope your OH’s diabetes won’t affect anything, I’m sure if it’s all controlled it should be fine x

Little late updating because I've been sick as can be all weekend, but I tested Saturday and got a :bfn:. AF showed up a day early, on Sunday. On the plus side, my period came back right on time after starting birth control, so that's good! Weirdly enough it is super light and I haven't had cramps at all, not typical for me!

Congrats to everyone getting all those BFPs!

@co_fostermom I'm glad your symptoms are looking good! You deserve this so much and I am praying for a huge success for your transfer!

@Ruskiegirl @ShayK @lisaalove fx for you all! There is still time so I hope the next couple of days brings you all your BFPs!

@aymz1983 welcome! I've added you to 1st page! Not sure on your question of how to count dpo as I'm pretty sure you can't know for sure without BBT sorry! Fx for you!

Thanks! I figured that would be the answer but you never know :D I think I might count from app date even though cm might say diffrent, if only to stop the possibility of testing too early lol I've said 23rd and I'll try to stick to that but....!

Lisalove - fingers cross for you testing tomorrow.

Dee - I cut down on caffeine and upped my water during the TWW... and also tried to eat some good foods like avocados, salmon, chicken, etc.. (also did eat things like pizza and hot dogs once lol)... but figured the good stuff had given me some good vitamins. And you can't eat perfect ALL the time lol. Also, I've been taking a prenatal vitamin for a few months too, which I think helped me lengthen my cycle and get a better quality egg.

Tonka - sorry that AF showed.

Foster - good luck.

Also, took another cheapie test this morning. A bit of line progression so I’m happy. I’m saving my digital test to take in a couple days. Feeling good so far, just had a hormonal headache for the last day but it’s eased a bit this morning.
. 9007BAD4-F8A4-4403-ADFA-1DA263C3A3E4.jpeg92243A49-9C2D-48BA-9BE2-72999A1B6900.jpeg

Also, took another cheapie test this morning. A bit of line progression so I’m happy. I’m saving my digital test to take in a couple days. Feeling good so far, just had a hormonal headache for the last day but it’s eased a bit this morning.
. View attachment 1078402View attachment 1078404

Congrats, that line does indeed look darker :)

I will try to drink more and eat more healthy things (I already don't do caffeine) I think my age is the main problem..hoping I have good eggs left to fertilise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->