+++ February 2020 Testing Thread +++

Thanks Lightening! Congrats Joanna!

So I never officially tested out of the trigger, but I took tests yesterday to see where I was at because I knew 3DPT would be too soon for a real positive. Tested today and the lines were darker so I'm cautiously saying we have a winner!

Top tests of each brand are from yesterday. Bottom tests of each brand from today. The wondfos are more sensitive in case anyone is wondering.

IMG_6394.jpeg

I can see the line! Is this 4 days past transfer? How is it possible we can see a line? Sorry, I'm not too familiar with transfers. I assume the egg and sperm are already met and your body is just implanting? It's all so fascinating!

Thanks Lightening! Congrats Joanna!

So I never officially tested out of the trigger, but I took tests yesterday to see where I was at because I knew 3DPT would be too soon for a real positive. Tested today and the lines were darker so I'm cautiously saying we have a winner!

Top tests of each brand are from yesterday. Bottom tests of each brand from today. The wondfos are more sensitive in case anyone is wondering.

View attachment 1078416

Omg yesssss!! Congratulations!

Afm just a random update. I didn't test this morning but when I wiped there was a pink spot. Part of me is like *implantation*? Part of me says it's too late for that at 11dpo. Plus I was having some rough cramps on my right side last night. My body is being so weird...

Hi Joanna thanks for your questions. Yes it’s 4 days past transfer of a 5 day blastocyst, so just implanting at this point. I would be 9DPO. That line is strong because I took a trigger shot 10 days ago and I’ve never tested out of it. Last time I got my first barely there positive on 4dpt. My guess is it’s that strong right now because there is still hcg from the trigger. If all was successful, we should see a darker line again tomorrow. But if it was just hcg from the trigger, based on yesterday’s tests, today’s tests should have been lighter or negative. It’s still early to be sure, but I’m thinking this is a very good sign!

Lisaalove I’m sorry your body is being confusing. Spotting is never a good sign for me BUT that means absolutely nothing for you. Hope you get your answer soon!

Foster - now I understand! Wow how cool is that... good luck tomorrow on the testing but so far the test looks positive to me!

Wishing you good luck for tomorrow's test Foster, thanks for explaining, I wasn't sure either.

@co_fostermom great to see the line getting darker! And thanks for sharing with us how it works.

@Joannaxoxo awesome progression! :happydance:

@aymz1983 yeah I would just count from what the app says and that way if you ovulated earlier you have more chance of getting a positive test when you let yourself take one :haha:

You and me both wanting!

To everyone else, I’m always happy to answer fertility treatment-related questions! I’ve been doing this for about 9 years now so I’m kind of an expert on it lol. So don’t be shy!

Had nausea last night. And cramping has continued on and off every day for the past week. Headaches are continuing as well. Some insomnia.
11 dpo today, thought the nausea was a good sign but still bfn

I'm 4DPO today - nothing to report other than sore boobs but always get that after O.
Will order some Internet cheapies tomorrow which should hopefully arrive by Saturday (7DPO) so I can start obsessing!

Looking forward to seeing todays tests Foster. Are you in the UK?

Thanks @Bevziibubble

Still nauseous today. Doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Curious, have any of you had nausea before bfp?

It's never started this early for me before and I guess I'm wondering how I could possibly have enough hormones to be nauseous but not get a + if that's why...

Sorry about the bfn ShayK. :hugs:

Dee I'm in the US but I would prefer to be in the UK until about December 2020!

AFM I'm still not ready to call this a bfp because I didn't see much progress today BUT it is looking very promising.

IMG_6406.jpeg IMG_6408.jpeg IMG_6407.jpeg

Oohh does look promising Foster! Can take 48hrs for obvious changes in the line colour. I have everything crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->