+++ February 2020 Testing Thread +++

It looks promising fostermom, I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

12dpo bfn. My gut says I'm out. I'll stick around until af shows (anywhere from tomorrow to saturday) and hopefully I'll get to see some more bfps!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Dont be sorry guys! It's only my first cycle back since the mc, I had a feeling it wouldn't happen this cycle anyways. *hugs!*

Im out af is here 3 days early good luck to the rest of you ladies

I think my afternoon test is darker than this morning's. Opinions? Top is this morning, bottom is this afternoon. It's not even dry yet, so it should dry even darker than that. Getting excited. You can totally tell me if I'm crazy lol.

IMG_6420.jpeg

I think my afternoon test is darker than this morning's. Opinions? Top is this morning, bottom is this afternoon. It's not even dry yet, so it should dry even darker than that. Getting excited. You can totally tell me if I'm crazy lol.

View attachment 1078516

I've been stalking and yes that looks like a good looking BFP to me!!
I think we had a 5 day transfer on the same day! I haven't tested yet (and not sure if I will before my beta on Sunday) but I hope I get a BFP as well! For now, I'm living vicariously through you.

@koj518 that's super exciting! You are so brave for holding out. I'm super impatient lol. Was your transfer on the 7th? My first testing date for blood draw would be this Sunday too (I'm going in Monday because I'm working on Sunday and can't go all the way to Seattle when I can wait 24 hours and go to the clinic closer to my house). I hope we get to be bump buddies!!!!

ShayK - Thanks! but sadly it looks like I'm out :(

co_fostermom - My transfer was actually on the 4th so I guess I was off by a bit! I did a natural FET cycle so I wasn't on any meds. I got bright red blood on my TP this morning so sadly I think I am out :sad2: I think YOU are brave. I am not brave enough to see a stark white pregnancy test after seeing so many of those for so many years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->