+++ February 2020 Testing Thread +++

Congrats on the BFP’s in here! Ladies, I need your eyes...promised I wouldn’t test until v-day but caved....this is from this afternoon, what do you all think? I will test tmw with fmu.

27A60A37-3F96-47CD-A284-D2EBF070CE75.jpeg

Thanks everyone!!

co_fostermom - can't wait to see your progression!

ShayK and Lightening - sharing some :dust:

ruskiegirl - I hope the witch stays away! :af:

mossberry - I see a faint line!!

mossberry that looks positive to me!

No progression this afternoon because the sample was pretty diluted. Probably shouldn't have wasted the tests actually. Oh well. They're cheap for a reason lol.

mossberry that looks positive to me!

No progression this afternoon because the sample was pretty diluted. Probably shouldn't have wasted the tests actually. Oh well. They're cheap for a reason lol.
Exactly. And there's not always much progression in 1 day!

Af is finally here no more craziness! Good luck ladies and congrats to all the bfps

Thanks co_fostermom, ShayK & Koj! <3

Sorry AF got you Ruskiegirl and Lisaalove :hugs: hopefully our turns soon!

@Mossbery that is definitely a positive!! Congratulations! :happydance:

I'm currently 8dpo so I shouldn't technically be testing til the 18th but I'm likely going to end up testing before then. Af is due in 2 days (I apparently ovulate a little later than normal I found out this month after actually using ovulation tests for the first time lol)

Missberry..BFP! Congrats and good luck with progression.

I’m 6dpo today and dont feel any different to any other month :/

Last edited:
I hate these IC’s - tested this morning and getting faint thin lines just like last month - know it is an evap because I am only 4-7dpo but most probably 6. Why are all these tests faulty? I have some Wondfo coming so will use them I think.

A050BA0B-2AF3-413A-B83C-87368FB0408E.jpeg

Tested at 8 dpo and as expected got a bfn. I'm going to wait to test again til 12 or 14 dpo if af doesn't come.

My cervix is still high and soft anyone know if that's a good sign? Outside of that and some sharp pinching in my abdomen at like 4am and really sore boobs that even my bra is bothering I've not really had any signs one way or another. My boobs do get sore before are but not typically to this point

Sorry about the evap Dee....as a side note, Wondfos have had horrible evaps lately. My best advice is to wait until you are close to or even on the day of AF to test. It'll save you a lot of frustration!

Tiffany, 8dpo is very, very early! Sending you :dust:

Good progression on all test brands except Wondfo today, which looked the same as yesterday.

IMG_6448.jpeg IMG_6449.jpeg IMG_6447.jpeg IMG_6450.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"