+++ February 2020 Testing Thread +++

That’s amazing @co_fostermom those frers look great, they’re the only ones I use early on to be sure. Always accurate for me.
My amazon cheap tests that were supposed to be 10miU didn’t show until about a week after the frers did and actually later than the strip ones that were 25miU.

I ordered these hopefully they're a decent brand. Usually I test with either first response or clearblue but trying to save some money with my crazy testing habit lol

Screenshot_20200214-142550.png

Hey, hope you don't mind me joining.

i took a test yesterday (well about 4 ‍♀️) 3 different brands and could have swore i saw a faint line on all 4, however today theres no progression and maybe even fainted
My boobs are killing, ive had lots of cramps but they could all mean AF is on her way. I also had pink discharge for 2 days at the beginning of the week assuming AF was starting but then nothing its gone clear, so had got my hopes up it could have been an implantation bleed ‍♀️

Anyway AF is due Monday so im gonna try and hold off and test with a FRER then
Xxx

Hey, hope you don't mind me joining.

i took a test yesterday (well about 4 ‍♀️) 3 different brands and could have swore i saw a faint line on all 4, however today theres no progression and maybe even fainted
My boobs are killing, ive had lots of cramps but they could all mean AF is on her way. I also had pink discharge for 2 days at the beginning of the week assuming AF was starting but then nothing its gone clear, so had got my hopes up it could have been an implantation bleed ‍♀️

Anyway AF is due Monday so im gonna try and hold off and test with a FRER then
Xxx

Sounds promising, how many dpo are you? Good luck

Sounds promising, how many dpo are you? Good luck

i wasnt monitoring ovulation this month so im not 100% but going off the last few cycles i think possibly 11-12dpo? i have PCOS and my cycles were always irreg usually over 50 days however over the past 4 cycles they’ve settled to 36 days like clockwork. Just hoping AF doesnt arrive monday and i will test again

Good luck to you all! ✨

Today I am 7DPO - I'm crampy, very emotional, moody and generally feeling very hormonal (poor BF!) Tested and got BFN on one step and Wondfo. Feeling out tbh but I know it's still early.

Hope everyone else is ok

Congrats SnOwbunnie! - have you had any symptoms, what DPO are you at?

Congrats snowbunnie!

I'm not really having any symptoms other than usual pms type ones so thought i would be out but your post gives me some hope! Said wouldn't rest until 23rd when af due but seeing that I am now thinking I might test 18th when I will be either 13/14 dpo or 10dpo...

9 dpo and had some light spotting :( hoping it's implantation and not the start of af soon. I'm so tired of my period showing up

Took a FRER this morning (well 2) and BFN not even a squint of a line. AF is due in 2 days so losing hope. Driving myself mad as i was so convinced by the very faint positives i thought i saw yesterday, my boobs are in agony, mild cramps and watery discharge (sorry TMI) and just a feeling of being pregnant :-(:-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->