+++ February 2020 Testing Thread +++

Well I am not bleeding today . I had a similar thing happen with my sept cycle which i was pregnant but miscarried at 6w1d . Hopefully af really shows her face or a baby sticks cause this is annoying!

ShayK - Thanks! but sadly it looks like I'm out :(

co_fostermom - My transfer was actually on the 4th so I guess I was off by a bit! I did a natural FET cycle so I wasn't on any meds. I got bright red blood on my TP this morning so sadly I think I am out :sad2: I think YOU are brave. I am not brave enough to see a stark white pregnancy test after seeing so many of those for so many years.

You are brave too! It's tough stuff going through this month after month, I really wish the best for you :)

@koj518 You are definitely brave. It takes a lot of courage to go through treatment no matter the outcome. I hope everything works out for the best. :hugs:

Ruskie that's interesting. I'm sorry this has been a confusing cycle. Maybe baby anyway?

AFM I'm 6dpt and officially calling it :bfp:

ShayK - Thanks! but sadly it looks like I'm out :(

co_fostermom - My transfer was actually on the 4th so I guess I was off by a bit! I did a natural FET cycle so I wasn't on any meds. I got bright red blood on my TP this morning so sadly I think I am out :sad2: I think YOU are brave. I am not brave enough to see a stark white pregnancy test after seeing so many of those for so many years.
I hope that's not the case!! ❤️❤️

@koj518 You are definitely brave. It takes a lot of courage to go through treatment no matter the outcome. I hope everything works out for the best. :hugs:

Ruskie that's interesting. I'm sorry this has been a confusing cycle. Maybe baby anyway?

Yessssss!!!!!!! Congratulations \\:D/\\:D/

Well I am not bleeding today . I had a similar thing happen with my sept cycle which i was pregnant but miscarried at 6w1d . Hopefully af really shows her face or a baby sticks cause this is annoying!
Holding out hope for you ❤️

No testing for me today. It's my youngest babes birthday so celebrating only today! & I feel much better today for a number of reasons.
Seeing a neg is always disappointing no matter how early you test.
Also no headache, cramping or nausea today

Sending love and hope to all you ladies today ❤️

Last edited:

Fantastic news Hun. Huge congratulations

Officially out. Af reared her ugly head today. Fx these next few cycles go by quickly and I can get back in here and ttc again.

@Ruskiegirl sorry this cycle is being weird for you! I hope you get your sticky bean!

@co_fostermom congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!

I'm sorry Lisaalove, wishing you much luck for March.

So excited Koj!

I’m sorry lisaalove. :flower:

No new tests for now as I’m on my phone. Will post pics when I get home later. My afternoon tests have been showing more progress anyway.

@co_fostermom And @koj518 huge congratulations to you both! So excited for you!

@Ruskiegirl I hope your cycle sorts itself out so you know either way soon! Fx for that sticky bean for you! :hugs:

AFM I am cycle day 6 and feeling good! I think the vitamins have fixed more than my Luteal phase! AF has been much nicer to me than usual, shorter, less painful and lighter. So I'm pretty happy with that. Also my BBT hasn't been jumping around like usual, it dropped the day AF came then dropped again and has stayed around the same mark each day so I'm thinking maybe my hormones are doing better :happydance: I had my hormone blood test done CD4 so will see my Dr in 8 days and hopefully find out that everything is good! I'm feeling good about this cycle even though I'm not even in my fertile period yet :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->