+++ February 2020 Testing Thread +++

Good luck on the testing ladies and hope AF stays away. Still rooting for you all!

@Tiffany0787 and @danniemum - I hope AF is staying far away!

@Deethehippy - I had AF symptoms all week when I got my BFP. Several times I even ran to the bathroom coz I thought I felt the flow. I hope it's a good sign for you!

@Danizzychar - If it was implantation bleeding, you should be able to get a BFP in 2-3days!

@Joannaxoxo wow! our due dates are only 1 day apart! Congrats!

Hello everyone! TTC my first here and it’s been three cycles so far after stopping BCP and I do have severe PCOS. It’s been two months since I had AF so doctor prescribed me provera for ten days. I took all the pills and it’s been seven days since the last one now and still no AF, all that happened was mild spotting for several days. I took a HPT a few days ago and it was negative so I’m so confused. I can’t start my letrozole until day three of an actual flow. Ughhhh so confused

I’m 9dpo today and feeling out. I’ve got lots of crampy and low back pains, a dull headache and sore boobs - all of these just feel like AF is around the corner - isn’t due until next Monday but have a feeling this will be a short cycle :/

Am currently cd 92!!!! I've had tests done and am not ovulating due to start clomid in August... am just thinking there could of been a chance

@Tiffany0787 and @danniemum - I hope AF is staying far away!

@Deethehippy - I had AF symptoms all week when I got my BFP. Several times I even ran to the bathroom coz I thought I felt the flow. I hope it's a good sign for you!

@Danizzychar - If it was implantation bleeding, you should be able to get a BFP in 2-3days!

@Joannaxoxo wow! our due dates are only 1 day apart! Congrats!

Thanks for the positivity :) What dpo did you get your positive and did your boobs hurt at all? Mine do but with any previous BFP's it's been my nipples and that's not obvious yet.

11 dpo still bfn on test but af is still nowhere in sight no bleeding since the spotting at 9dpo. Praying af doesn't show and I get my bfp soon.

Thanks for the positivity :) What dpo did you get your positive and did your boobs hurt at all? Mine do but with any previous BFP's it's been my nipples and that's not obvious yet.
Girl my boobs hurt too and yes my nipples hurt so bad my bras uncomfortable when it rubs against them. I'm 11dpo and been having that for a couple days now now bfp yet but hoping

Girl my boobs hurt too and yes my nipples hurt so bad my bras uncomfortable when it rubs against them. I'm 11dpo and been having that for a couple days now now bfp yet but hoping

Wishing you lots of good luck..this TWW is true torture at times! What tests are you using. I'm only using One Step's but they always get super faint grey evaps.

I held off until 14dpo. My nipples actually only started hurting after my bfp. I didn't have any glaring symptoms beforehand. Tww is the worst!! I hope you get your BFP!!

Wishing you lots of good luck..this TWW is true torture at times! What tests are you using. I'm only using One Step's but they always get super faint grey evaps.
I usually use either clear blue or first response rapid but I bought accu clear pregnancy test strips so I quit spending so much on testing lol

Hi, may I join this thread please? Will be testing on payday (25th Feb) 2 days before expected AF, but my cycles are really irregular this is my first cycle TTC no 3 after stopping mini pill last month. Should be about 4dpo right now if my tracker is correct and been having cramping and nausea. Its bee. 5 yrs since my last baby so totally forgot the early symptoms, any advice ladies? Fingers crossed for everyone x

I've just realised that AF is due 23rd by Flo app but actually, if I o'd 4 days earlier, then in theory I should expect AF 4 days earlier, which would put it due the 19th.

I can't afford to get a frer atm but I might be able to get some cheapies from b&m - one step I think they are. No idea of they're any good but hey, it'll relieve something! I was a bit cautiously excited as nips sensitive although not painful as such plus I haven't had any spots or bitchy mood swings yet which I do the week before but actually, if AF due in 2 days that might just be pms albeit different. I'm getting some cramps which feel like normal so it's anyone's guess :-k

I've just realised that AF is due 23rd by Flo app but actually, if I o'd 4 days earlier, then in theory I should expect AF 4 days earlier, which would put it due the 19th.

I can't afford to get a frer atm but I might be able to get some cheapies from b&m - one step I think they are. No idea of they're any good but hey, it'll relieve something! I was a bit cautiously excited as nips sensitive although not painful as such plus I haven't had any spots or bitchy mood swings yet which I do the week before but actually, if AF due in 2 days that might just be pms albeit different. I'm getting some cramps which feel like normal so it's anyone's guess :-k

I tested with dollar store hpts! I know they're not as sensitive but it worked just fine for what I needed :) good luck!!

Hey CupcakeGirl2....not necessarily advice. Sometimes Provera can take up to 10 days to kick in, but 7 is the average. If you still don't get a real period by 14 days, call your doctor again and see what they say. I would also ask for Prometrium (it's much more expensive though - but you can use GoodRx.com if you're in the US for serious discounts. I don't know if it works in other countries). Prometrium is real progesterone and won't hurt a potential pregnancy should one happen, whereas Provera is a man-made progestin, and will harm an embryo. I would say, you definitely want to wait for a real AF though, even if you end up taking progesterone again at 21 days since your last dose of Provera, it's worth the wait.

Another BFN today :-(:-( definitely think im out the game AF was due today, nothing yet but all the feelings that its imminent, if i wasnt getting BFN’s id have sworn i was pregnant with all the crazy symptoms ive been having but the mind is a powerful thing huh :shrug:

Hi ladies been watching but feeling a little low due to lack of ovulation.. but I had a feeling I did last week very very sore boobs and nips I could not touch them hurt to have a bra on.... then today I went the loo and had a pink tindge not red when I wiped and slightly inside... this was around 12pm nothing since.. could this be implantation? When should I test?? X

I've heard HCG slowly builds after implantation so I'd test maybe 3 days later?

Hey CupcakeGirl2....not necessarily advice. Sometimes Provera can take up to 10 days to kick in, but 7 is the average. If you still don't get a real period by 14 days, call your doctor again and see what they say. I would also ask for Prometrium (it's much more expensive though - but you can use GoodRx.com if you're in the US for serious discounts. I don't know if it works in other countries). Prometrium is real progesterone and won't hurt a potential pregnancy should one happen, whereas Provera is a man-made progestin, and will harm an embryo. I would say, you definitely want to wait for a real AF though, even if you end up taking progesterone again at 21 days since your last dose of Provera, it's worth the wait.

thank you! I hope AF comes soon for me so I can start my letrozole

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->