+++ February 2020 Testing Thread +++

Welcome Tiffany and Dannie, wishing you both the best of luck to get your BFPs!

Have updated the first post if I've missed anyone or done any wrong just let me know :D
Very lucky thread so far so I hope that continues for everyone in this last half of February!
:dust:
I'm out. AF came

Congrats to the bfpers!

Hugs if af found ya She finds me every cycle.

those of us testing or waiting to test get a bfp this cycle. I have been quiet, thankfully busy with work. I am only 3 dpo. Usually I go crazy testing at 6dpo‍♀️ After years and years of unexplained infertility, I think I may make it to 9dpo before testing.

Praying this is our month ladies HUGS

Sending you lots of dust Ftale! You deserve your take home baby too!

Finally af is here after a huge 83 day cycle. That's me out this month let's just hope things are more regular now xxx

I am 10dpo today and more BFN's - feel exactly like AF is around the corner with cramps/low backache and headachey though not technically due for another 6 days. Have had a good cry..I think it upsets me more knowing we have probably run out of time because of our ages. :(

Hope everyone else is having a better day x

8 days since last provera pill still no AF, and spotting had completely stopped now too. I’m so confused.

Took a cheapie test today (clear & simple) and the whitest white bfn ever. I'm 10dpo going by app and 13/14dpo going by the ewcm I had.
So looks like it's another no for me, I don't feel remotely pregnant and I'm sire af will be here imminently.
Unless we have another close call with dates I probably won't be back in the near future so good luck to everyone x

20200218_125154.jpg

Took a cheapie test today (clear & simple) and the whitest white bfn ever. I'm 10dpo going by app and 13/14dpo going by the ewcm I had.
So looks like it's another no for me, I don't feel remotely pregnant and I'm sire af will be here imminently.
Unless we have another close call with dates I probably won't be back in the near future so good luck to everyone x

View attachment 1078882

I'm sorry, I know how you are feeling.

I'm so sorry to all those who AF got. Know that I have been there many, many, many times with you and wishing you all the best of luck for this next cycle. I've always believed that March is a lucky month for TTC!!!

View attachment 1078882

I'm so sorry :(

Im out ladies, the witch reared her ugly head :witch:.....means i can focus on this next cycle though. Good luck to those of you still to test!! Hoping you all get your BFP’s
:dust:

Sorry about the evap Dee....as a side note, Wondfos have had horrible evaps lately. My best advice is to wait until you are close to or even on the day of AF to test. It'll save you a lot of frustration!

Tiffany, 8dpo is very, very early! Sending you :dust:

Good progression on all test brands except Wondfo today, which looked the same as yesterday.

View attachment 1078594 View attachment 1078596 View attachment 1078598 View attachment 1078600
Omw!! Yay!!! I am sooooo happy to see this cofostermom! Super congrats! Lots and lots of stickiest sticky baby dust to you xx

Sorry about AF dannie, wishing you lots of luck for March

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->