+++ February 2020 Testing Thread +++

Oh, no, sorry AF showed up ladies. I was thinking how I cant wait for testing day to get here then after one bfn I wish it was O day and I was still full of hope and chances. Like Foster mom said March is a lucky month. I pray it is full of bfps from the lot of ya. HUGS

Fostermom: I am so dang happy to see you are preggers!!! Did a lil dance for you and baby! Got all my prayers stacked up for everything to go beautifully. HH9❤

Aymz: Good luck to you! Huga

Hi all. I'm currently 6dpo and had AF like cramping the last two days and yesterday I had a really snotty pale pink glob when I went to the toilet, does this all sound promising?

Hi all. I'm currently 6dpo and had AF like cramping the last two days and yesterday I had a really snotty pale pink glob when I went to the toilet, does this all sound promising?
That sounds so good!!! Could just be normal cramping from the progesterone.. but with both my pregnancies I had implantation drops of blood that I'm surprised I even noticed considering it was basically a drop or two - like yours sounds. Good luck!

Well 9 days after last provera pill and still no AF, no more spotting and I’m peeing a LOT! What the heck

I have nausea, sore boobs and nipples on and off throughout the day and am very gassy and bloated. I must be 10 or 11 dpo (never certain of O) and getting BFN's on IC's. Feeling out and fed up with this TTC lark already. :(

Has anyone had a BFP after 11dpo? And can you actually have symptoms before a BFP? (clutching at straws at this point lol)

So i thought i was out yesterday, when i went the toilet there was heavy pink on the tissue when i wiped (but not red) and assumed that AF had started.... but thats it. Absolutely not a drop since then. Im now 2 days late. I tested on monday and nothing so im pretty sure im not pregnant but this whole limbo thing is horrid. Wish i knew what was going on :shrug:

Last edited:
Fingers crossed. I hope that you get some answers soon

So i thought i was out yesterday, when i went the toilet there was heavy pink on the tissue when i wiped (but not red) and assumed that AF had started.... but thats it. Absolutely not a drop since then. Im now 2 days late. I tested on monday and nothing so im pretty sure im not pregnant but this whole limbo thing is horrid. Wish i knew what was going on :shrug:

That's so strange! Hope you get some answers soon!

Deethehippy, I've always got my bfps at 10dpo, but I've seen lots of ladies on this forum not get theirs until 11 or 12dpo, maybe even later. And yes, you can have symptoms before a bfp. When I have embryo transfers I always know I'm pregnant days before I can test because I can tell by how I feel. That being said, I've also seen lots of women on here have zero symptoms and get their bfp, and lots of women who had all the symptoms in the book (myself included) and not be pregnant. It's progesterone, really, that causes a lot of those early pregnancy symptoms, which is why they are easily confused with something else. Nonetheless, :dust: to you!

Deethehippy, I've always got my bfps at 10dpo, but I've seen lots of ladies on this forum not get theirs until 11 or 12dpo, maybe even later. And yes, you can have symptoms before a bfp. When I have embryo transfers I always know I'm pregnant days before I can test because I can tell by how I feel. That being said, I've also seen lots of women on here have zero symptoms and get their bfp, and lots of women who had all the symptoms in the book (myself included) and not be pregnant. It's progesterone, really, that causes a lot of those early pregnancy symptoms, which is why they are easily confused with something else. Nonetheless, :dust: to you!

Hi hon I'm so freaking happy for you and just wanted to say a huge congratulations on ure pregnancy. Praying for a supper healthy 9 months and a very healthy baby[-o<

Congrats to all the other BFPs and to all those who AF came I have it all fixed that March brings you all BFPs :dust:

Thank you, it’s just so difficult waiting. I’m not one of these women who ‘just know’ sadly, all my past BFP’s have been a shock to me. I’m pretty sure I am not pregnant but I have felt slightly different this month..I think I am 11 or 12 dpo today so will test again later...I’ll just keep testing until AF shows.

How are you doing? Has the sickness hit yet?

Good luck, if you have no more bleeding maybe test again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->