+++ February 2020 Testing Thread +++

Hi ladies!!

I'm back after my really weird time last month with my massively delayed AF, we found out I had accidentally overdosed on vitamin b6 so things look to be returning to normal now.

Just done my OPK today and its looking good (the top one is 2 days ago) just deciding when to BD .....

20200220_114643.jpg

@Deethehippy I wouldn't say sickness has kicked in quite yet, though I was nauseous for several hours yesterday morning. Feeling okay today though. We shall see. :dust: to you!!!!

@Kimmi82 I'm glad you found out what happened and wish you the best of luck for your March BFP! Looks like you and I are gonna be pretty close in dates, Iam pretty sure I got my positive OPK today, so hopefully we can catch that egg this time!

20200221_135410.jpg

More BFN's for me today at 12/13DPO. No sign of AF yet but not technically due until Monday. I know in my head I am out but my heart still keeps hoping.

Lightning the first one was def positive! The fact that the test this morning was negative just means you had a short surge. Get busy! And :dust:

Dee I'm sorry. The TWW can be so brutal sometimes. :hugs:

@Kimmi82 I'm glad you found out what happened and wish you the best of luck for your March BFP! Looks like you and I are gonna be pretty close in dates, Iam pretty sure I got my positive OPK today, so hopefully we can catch that egg this time!

View attachment 1079028

Wow they are good! I did another just know and it seems the same as yesterday, need to buy more and carry on testing over the weekend, this is the first time I've used opks so unsure if mine will go that dark.

Hi, may I join this thread please? Will be testing on payday (25th Feb) 2 days before expected AF, but my cycles are really irregular this is my first cycle TTC no 3 after stopping mini pill last month. Should be about 4dpo right now if my tracker is correct and been having cramping and nausea. Its bee. 5 yrs since my last baby so totally forgot the early symptoms, any advice ladies? Fingers crossed for everyone x
Hi all, took an early response today (approx 8dpo) and got this! Tell me you can see what I see! Best pic I can get my camera is crap.

IMG_20200221_182436.jpg

@christina1612 I can see something looks slightly pink but not a full line, hard to tell but definitely rest again tomorrow or Sunday. Fingers crossed for you.

Im still here hanging in..... im now 4 days late. Ive managed to resist testing, last test i done was the day before AF was due and got a BFN then i had some very light pink ?bleeding when i went to the toilet and wiped on tuesday and not a drop since :shrug: So who knows! But im resisting the urge to test again till monday when im a week late. Keeping everything crossed for the rest of you too! Xxx

Im still here hanging in..... im now 4 days late. Ive managed to resist testing, last test i done was the day before AF was due and got a BFN then i had some very light pink ?bleeding when i went to the toilet and wiped on tuesday and not a drop since :shrug: So who knows! But im resisting the urge to test again till monday when im a week late. Keeping everything crossed for the rest of you too! Xxx

Good luck Dannie!!

Lightning the first one was def positive! The fact that the test this morning was negative just means you had a short surge. Get busy! And :dust:

Dee I'm sorry. The TWW can be so brutal sometimes. :hugs:

Thank you @co_fostermom for the confirmation. Cycle has been weird this time with very little CM compared to usual and my temps are on a weird downhill decline haha i think i may have ovulated today as surely they cant get much lower but who knows :lol: I think we have timed BD well so far if it is today! [-o< but then I've had good timing the last few months as well so I guess it's no indication!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->