FEBRUARY TESTERS! COME GET THAT V-DAY POSITIVE! I'm feelin' lucky!

Don't worry just yet; your ticker implies it is still early to ovulate.

Went to the shop and they've run out of OPKs :( I wouldn't care but nowhere else seems to have them, and they only get restocked when lorries bring them from the UK... it might be too late by then :rolleyes: looks like I'm just going to check CM this month; I have no idea whether I'm ovulating though.

Only 5 dpo... and I just bought 5 hpt... not to mention the ones that I have in my bathroom already... Why oh why do I do this to myself??? lol

Have any of you tried this stuff? Curious to know if it actually works:
https://www.altdotlife.com/?p=19

I do it too. I'm going to really really try to hold off this month. Shooting for valentines day which would be about 13 dpo.

So, still no positive OPK yet, and I am CD 17. I have a 32 day cycle, so I hope it just isn't time yet. If I don't O by CD 22, then I will worry because that will mean I am either not O'ing, or my LP is too short if I O after CD 22. I tested early this morning with FMU, negative. I'll test again with SMU, and then later this evening. Hopefully something happens soon!

Good Luck! I hope O is any day now:)

Only 4 dpo according to my fertility friend chart and I am already itching to poas... My brain recognizes my desire as unrealistic, but my heart screams- DO IT!!! Lol
:haha: This made me laugh so hard, thanks!

I don't even really want to test for fear of that lonely line. But I'm hoping for a nice, dark BFP all the same :wacko: .

I'm 6 dpo today and don't really have much to report. The only thing that's different this month is I've had a headache for three days straight. It just keeps coming back. Apart from that just some bloating.

I'm 6 dpo today and don't really have much to report. The only thing that's different this month is I've had a headache for three days straight. It just keeps coming back. Apart from that just some bloating.

I feel for you so much! I have also had a headache for the past 3 days! I am always susceptible to getting headaches anyhow, but this has been pretty rough. I don't know what it means, but it is driving me crazy nonetheless.

Well, still no positive OPK. I don't rely on my ticker as of yet because it is based off of one months information. I've just been TESTING and TESTING some more, hoping to get something, but nothing yet. CD18 today. Maybe I will see a surge today if I am supposed to O tomorrow. I have my fingers and toes crossed! I really need to see that dark line so that I can have peace of mind. I always have a faint second line on my OPK. I use the IC's. Anyone else get that?

6 dpo and I have some pink clear cm when I wiped this morning- very little though... I'm put in a pad and it it still very little and light light brown- more tab really. I'm hoping its implantation bleeding and not early aunt fern! Do you think I could test earlier if this is ib? I was gonna wait until Feb 10, but I've read in some places you can test 4 days after ib.

6 dpo and I have some pink clear cm when I wiped this morning- very little though... I'm put in a pad and it it still very little and light light brown- more tab really. I'm hoping its implantation bleeding and not early aunt fern! Do you think I could test earlier if this is ib? I was gonna wait until Feb 10, but I've read in some places you can test 4 days after ib.

I've read that you can test the following day if you use a test that is 10miu. I think FRER is 10miu. I have read many posts about girls getting a positive test very shortly after IB. Depending on the test you use, you shouldn't have to wait long to test!

Testing in the morning, so nervous!!!

I think so, but I hate reading into things and getting my hopes up... I was so crushed last month I didn't know how I was going to keep going!! I'll write what I think my symptoms are if I get my BFP:)

Well now I have egg white cervical mucus... Do you think that was implantation bleeding this morning or maybe a late ovulation? Regardless, we will be baby dancing tonight to cover all our bases... Not sure what to think now... Should've kept up with my temps this month...

Well now I have egg white cervical mucus... Do you think that was implantation bleeding this morning or maybe a late ovulation? Regardless, we will be baby dancing tonight to cover all our bases... Not sure what to think now... Should've kept up with my temps this month...

Could go either way. I sometimes get EWCM at other times in my cycle other than O time. I also think I may have gotten EWCM at the beginning of my pregnancies too, but don't quote me on that.

Well, Can't believe I'm posting this... BFP:):) This was out 5th cycle TTC, used preseed for the first time (of course we'll never know if that had anything to do with the BFP, but it obviously didn't hurt!!)

As Promised, my symptoms were 10DPO - mild-moderate period like cramps (not enough to take advil, but enough to be annoying and noticeable). 11DPO - Sore nipples and slightly tender bbs (I've never in my life had soreness there at any time of my cycle, so this was definitely weird for me. 12DPO - soreness in bbs/nipples faded throughout the day and had twinges all day I had never felt before. Today is 13 DPO when I tested for the first time:)

Still shaking. Babydust to everyone else in this thread!!!

Oh how I wish you could take things from your dreams into reality - last night I dreamt I had 4 strong BFPs... :rolleyes: :dohh:

Asked OH if we could just get pregnant this month (he wants to NTNP for a few more months, but I'm so desperate), and he pulled a face. We shall see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->