• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

Ahh chart stalkers! What is going on? Why did I jump so high and then drop? Ff took away my crosshairs! :( yesterday they gave me dotted crosshairs but later they were solid again. Maybe it'll go back up?

Can I get in on this ? I'll be going to the dr in the 19th so I know she will test. I hope u can wait that long!

Hi. Can I join please, I've been reading all of these threads for a while but never posted before! I got married last summer and we were ntnp since then with no luck so last month was first month of using opks

Posted too soon! Have never tested before because I'll only test if AF is late but she's stayed pretty regular so far. So test date will be 11th. Thank you.

Ahh chart stalkers! What is going on? Why did I jump so high and then drop? Ff took away my crosshairs! :( yesterday they gave me dotted crosshairs but later they were solid again. Maybe it'll go back up?

Firstly u poor thing u must be going mad cd50?! Aaaaahhhhh I would be going crazy....

I could be completely wrong or stating the obvious but I assume they have removed the cross hairs because ur temp has dipped again and stayed low? Do u usually suffer with long cycles? :hugs:

Hello! It's my 1st month officially TTC and we will be testing on the 1st, the tww is already driving me mad haha! :babydust: to us all! Xx

I assumed so too. I just hope it goes up again. I got a real bbt today in case the thermometer was the problem. And yes I am going mad at Cd 50! At least when I thought I had finally ovulated there was a hope this cycle would end. This is my first cycle off BCPs so I'm hoping they will settle down soon

So looks like O came early here cd12 instead of the usual cd14/15 luckily I did an opk & caught it :wacko: as wasn't going to start bd until Tuesday cd13 :wacko: only managed to dtd cd12 & 13 as DH has the dreaded man flu so fx

:dust: ladies I am ignoring the TWW

Aww hope you still caught it. Good luck ignorning the tww lol

Ladies hello!

Going crazy! Opk's are showing different levels and temps still low. Cp high soft and open until today high soft and closed.....:growlmad:

What do you ladies think?
We have bd'd every night since cd1 with Pre-seed the last two. (TMI) cm is lotion like, have never have ewcm. Oh fx'd this is the month. First time bbt and OPK.

:dust:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 9
OMG that is some :sex: marathon every night since cd1!!! I hope you catch as you have super chances with that much! :dust:

Still a mega :sex: marathon :thumbup: lots of :dust:

If tonight o night he is away for hockey training :( might miss it.
Your chart looks good so far. How are you feeling about this month?

If you DTD last night then you are covered at least :thumbup: and then try to DTD tomorrow poss AM if you can :dust:

We only DTD twice this cycle on O day and O+1 so who knows O came early she wasn't due until today :wacko: luckily I OPKd when I did or would have missed it :dohh:
I am fine calm & totally unfussed I have come to terms with it will happen when it happens and no point stressing about it :thumbup: makes TTC a lot less stressful tbh

:dust:

Please send your calm this way! I was fine till last cycle and now started opk and bbt. Wish I had done so ages ago feel like we could have been a lot more productive about this for the past 5monthd!

I feel like that is where I messed up these last 6 months... I only charted and used an online ovulation predictor! This month though I am going to be doing BBT and OPK's with Fertibellafor me and a multivitamin for my DH. Fingers crossed for a BFP before our 1 yr. wedding aniversary!

Hi everyone..finaly ff put solid red line on cd15 which was high on cbfm as ovulation day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->