• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

That is fantastic Tulip :dust:

Just wondered what sensitivity the ics are? I only use the ultra sensitive ones, can't remember what miu they are tho. Sometimes I get a good positive but other times don't, think my surge doesn't last very long, and if I only test once a day I may miss it.

Just a quick question for anyone who cramps around O time...Ive had some cramps in my left side since cd10, but think it's way early for me to O, my cycles are usually average 29/30 but last two have been VERY late (don't think I O'd the second late one, had been ill) anyway getting to the point is it normal to cramp quite far in advance of O, feel like Im leading up to it but cm isn't right yet, and ran out of opks to confirm. We've been bding anyway in case I'm wrong. Still feel like even tho Ive been trying to learn all this stuff about my body since last year, it goes and changes the rules on me!

It's definitely possible that you're feeling ovulation cramps. I've read that you may start feeling the cramps earlier than you O because your ovaries are prepping to release an egg. So you'll feel the O cramping, but not actually O for another couple of days!

Thanks for this, I'm due to O Thurs/Fri, so really hope Im gearing up for it!

Hi girls I am going to host another testing thread ...hope that you girls would join me and wishing all of you good luck and sending lots of baby dust to all of you...:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

UNKNOWN DATE TESTERS

Latrying, HockeyWife86,AmyRR

KNOWN DATE TESTERS

1st pathos, Flannelsheets,Tonto, MItoDC

2nd onelovehope10,Miss_Kate

3rd married2012, Mrs A

4th DHBH0930,ClandestineTX, ready2Bmum, Rockinmomtobe

5th BabyHopeG

6th KatyR,goddessathena, Amcolecchi , MrsLemon

7th

8th Mummabee, Calitronagrl, lilmissmup

9th zelly1, Toni8,NewMrsJones, fxmummyduck

10th Crazy 4 baby, Sammie100, Beebs01, lamago,mummyconfused

11th

12th Jessicaxo

13th Quindalyn

14th Crosby,betsyb, ashntony ,Twag

15th ajoylenem

16th

17th makemeamammy

18th

19th

20th ProfWife, jbell157

21st Try2findbaby

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

Hi! Could you please add me on for the 8th? I asked before but I think it might have gotten lost in the thread. Thanks! :spermy: <---ha!

Still waiting for a + OPK or for them to at least be getting a little darker!!! :nope: We have been BDing like crazy anyways! :thumbup:

Some people say that your temps may dip right before you O (I know it doesn't for everyone). What do you think of my chart, maybe O very soon? I HOPE!!!

GL ladies!!! Getting closer to testing time for some!

Lots of :dust: to us all!!

I had to share this with you girls, this chick I know of on Facebook found out she pregnant today... Guess how far along she is?

33 weeks, ALL Her tests and blood work came back negative and she had flu etc... She had a US done today and the baby is healthy and fine. She barely looks pregnant she looks bloated her Dr thought it was cysts... To us TTC we would have been at the Gynie for a US weeks ago but hey they weren't expecting this or trying! WHAT!??

She should be on "I didn't know I was pregnant"

I had to share this with you girls, this chick I know of on Facebook found out she pregnant today... Guess how far along she is?

33 weeks, ALL Her tests and blood work came back negative and she had flu etc... She had a US done today and the baby is healthy and fine. She barely looks pregnant she looks bloated her Dr thought it was cysts... To us TTC we would have been at the Gynie for a US weeks ago but hey they weren't expecting this or trying! WHAT!??

:wacko::wacko: 33 weeks! wow good that they discovered her pregnancy before she started laboring :dohh:

Whaaaaaaaat?!?! That is CRAZY!!!

That is so crazy!!

Speaking of Facebook posts.. I have a "friend" on Facebook that posted she is pregnant, and the pics of all the stuff she has bought (stroller, car seat, etc) Then she puts up her "ticker" to count down how long she has. She is only exactly 6 weeks pregnant!!! You would think that she would have learned her lesson a year ago when she put up that she was pregnant (5 weeks that time) and miscarried a few weeks later. I understand telling closest family members right away, but announcing it on Facebook and buying stuff that early seems crazy to me!

Also once she found out that she MC last time, she posted saying its probably for the best because she despises the idea of having a daughter, she would only want a son. Since that pregnancy was an accident she said they will not try to get pregnant since she so badly doesn't want a girl. That WAS good thinking... Sure hope she doesn't have a girl now :wacko:

People need to stop posting their every thought and action on Facebook! There is no taking back that she said that about having a daughter, we all know she said it, to me its bad enough to think it. Most of us on here I assume would just be thrilled no matter what the sex and as long as it is healthy!

Also heard about a friend of a friend that was depressed and cried for a week on and off because she found out she was having a boy :shrug: and wanted a girl... ugh

Speaking of Facebook posts.. I have a "friend" on Facebook that posted she is pregnant, and the pics of all the stuff she has bought (stroller, car seat, etc) Then she puts up her "ticker" to count down how long she has. She is only exactly 6 weeks pregnant!!! You would think that she would have learned her lesson a year ago when she put up that she was pregnant (5 weeks that time) and miscarried a few weeks later. I understand telling closest family members right away, but announcing it on Facebook and buying stuff that early seems crazy to me!

Also once she found out that she MC last time, she posted saying its probably for the best because she despises the idea of having a daughter, she would only want a son. Since that pregnancy was an accident she said they will not try to get pregnant since she so badly doesn't want a girl. That WAS good thinking... Sure hope she doesn't have a girl now :wacko:

People need to stop posting their every thought and action on Facebook! There is no taking back that she said that about having a daughter, we all know she said it, to me its bad enough to think it. Most of us on here I assume would just be thrilled no matter what the sex and as long as it is healthy!

Also heard about a friend of a friend that was depressed and cried for a week on and off because she found out she was having a boy :shrug: and wanted a girl... ugh

I know that I would be more than happy to have either a boy or a girl - just as long as they are healthy and happy! But to each her own, I guess. Perhaps she has a reason for that statement, but I do agree that I wouldn't post it on Facebook for the world to see.

As for announcing it so early - maybe she just couldn't wait... and again, to each her own. I know that I won't be telling anyone besides close family members until well after 12 weeks - or until I start showing and can't deny it anymore - whichever comes last!

I would guess go with the expensive brand. I never got a true positive on ic OPKs, a different brand though, although they were darker than those. I would bd just in case. Maybe continue testing and see what the cheapies do? Good luck

Did you ever find a brand that did give you a positive? I had no luck getting a positive on the Wondfo IC OPKs last cycle and trying the Target generic (still dip strip with IC design) this cycle and "less negative" yesterday that all last cycle, but no true positives. The information I found said the digitals are less sensitive than the ICs, so seems silly to spend extra money on those - plus my temps from this cycle line up almost perfectly with last cycle and would wager a bet that I'll O today or tomorrow, regardless of what the OPKs say!

I didn't try any other ones. The ones I have got progressively darker and were really dark just not quite as dark and definitely not darker than the control line. But the next day they were lighter again. I'm going to be temping so I will know when I o and DF and I bd every other day or more so if its wrong, oh well.

Hi girls I am going to host another testing thread ...hope that you girls would join me and wishing all of you good luck and sending lots of baby dust to all of you...:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

UNKNOWN DATE TESTERS

Latrying, HockeyWife86,AmyRR

KNOWN DATE TESTERS

1st pathos, Flannelsheets,Tonto, MItoDC

2nd onelovehope10,Miss_Kate

3rd married2012, Mrs A

4th DHBH0930,ClandestineTX, ready2Bmum, Rockinmomtobe

5th BabyHopeG

6th KatyR,goddessathena, Amcolecchi , MrsLemon

7th

8th Mummabee, Calitronagrl, lilmissmup

9th zelly1, Toni8,NewMrsJones, fxmummyduck

10th Crazy 4 baby, Sammie100, Beebs01, lamago,mummyconfused

11th

12th Jessicaxo

13th Quindalyn

14th Crosby,betsyb, ashntony ,Twag

15th ajoylenem

16th

17th makemeamammy

18th

19th

20th ProfWife, jbell157

21st Try2findbaby

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

Hi! Could you please add me on for the 8th? I asked before but I think it might have gotten lost in the thread. Thanks! :spermy: <---ha!

hi hun wc and GL...I am really sorry if I didnt add you before...:dust::dust::dust:

Just wondered what sensitivity the ics are? I only use the ultra sensitive ones, can't remember what miu they are tho. Sometimes I get a good positive but other times don't, think my surge doesn't last very long, and if I only test once a day I may miss it.

Just a quick question for anyone who cramps around O time...Ive had some cramps in my left side since cd10, but think it's way early for me to O, my cycles are usually average 29/30 but last two have been VERY late (don't think I O'd the second late one, had been ill) anyway getting to the point is it normal to cramp quite far in advance of O, feel like Im leading up to it but cm isn't right yet, and ran out of opks to confirm. We've been bding anyway in case I'm wrong. Still feel like even tho Ive been trying to learn all this stuff about my body since last year, it goes and changes the rules on me!

It's definitely possible that you're feeling ovulation cramps. I've read that you may start feeling the cramps earlier than you O because your ovaries are prepping to release an egg. So you'll feel the O cramping, but not actually O for another couple of days!

Darn it! Why can't it be a straight forward absolute sign! :wacko: I have what I'm calling o cramps atm too was honestly about to ask the same Q... Bding away just in case fx for all of us!

Tulip, can you please add me to unknown. Definitely not going to be testing for January as af is due on the 30th and I'm moving. I will test early February, just not sure when at the moment. This is crazy, usually when you move from one testing thread to the next you've been visited by af. Me, I went from December to January to February all on the same cycle. It better end in feb, one way or another

Tulip, can you please add me to unknown. Definitely not going to be testing for January as af is due on the 30th and I'm moving. I will test early February, just not sure when at the moment. This is crazy, usually when you move from one testing thread to the next you've been visited by af. Me, I went from December to January to February all on the same cycle. It better end in feb, one way or another

sure hun no worries GL :dust::dust:

That's awful about that person saying how she so badly doesn't want a girl. Somebody should have sat her down and explained how biology works before she so ignorantly got pregnant. I hope for the child's sake it's not a girl. Anyone read a child called it or seen any news reports on how many unwanted children there are? Sorry it touched a nerve. My mum was convinced I was a boy and couldn't name me for 3 days after I was born we still have a lot of issues, mainly because ,y brother came along 18 months after..... Please love your children for whomever and whatever they are! Baby dust to u guys

YAY!!!! Got a + on my OPK today!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Glad to see they do actually work for me! I had no change at all in the darkness of the line until it was + and it is a very clear + !!! :thumbup:

I think I'm going to keep taking them till I get a negative again. Is that useful information to know? How many days in a row I get a + OPK?

Lots more :sex: over the next few days then I will let my DH rest! Lol :haha:

Hopefully will get a BFP on a pregnancy test is a couple weeks too!

Attachments

• IMG_9004 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_9004 (Medium).jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 9

sure hun no worries GL :dust::dust:

Could I get added to the 2nd? :)

YAY!!!! Got a + on my OPK today!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Glad to see they do actually work for me! I had no change at all in the darkness of the line until it was + and it is a very clear + !!! :thumbup:

I think I'm going to keep taking them till I get a negative again. Is that useful information to know? How many days in a row I get a + OPK?

Lots more :sex: over the next few days then I will let my DH rest! Lol :haha:

Hopefully will get a BFP on a pregnancy test is a couple weeks too!

I think you'll probably get a negative the next day or the following. The positive doesn't stay around very long - which is why it's so hard to catch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->