**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

I am so excited ladies! I read all your posts and wish you all the very best! Lots of baby dust to you all, lets make this our month!!!

To my opk testers - I was at Wal-Mart and they have 20 opks and 1 pregnancy test for $20. Is this a good deal?

I'd say so, the only one I can buy in person are $15 for 7!

I think that is a very good deal! I bought the last box of 7 for 16 bucks!

Thanks! I wasn't planning on using opks, but I really want to conceive this cycle. I missed my O date last cycle so I'm thinking this will help.

Add me please! I just got a positive OV test today.. will be testing 2/4 if AF stays away..

Hey ladies. Another (I think ) positive OPK today. Very slight cm (tmi-kind of wet slightly creamy) I don't usually see alot, if any cm) I'm cd9.
Lower abdomen cramping and feeling bloated. Bbt is low. I'm usually a 30-40 day cycle (35 last month)
No idea what's happening! Haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 11
89! That's terrible. Mine is 47 ATM, and already tired of it
I know! It has never been like that before! I am starting to think that I have PCOS

That thought has crossed my mind too but I'm hoping its just the stupid BCPs :growlmad: I really wish I had done some reading online before deciding to take those.
The 3 months I took them is when my cycles went out of whack! But that was before i was ttc! :/

Hey ladies. Another (I think ) positive OPK today. Very slight am (tmi-kind of wet slightly creamy) I don't usually see alot, if any cm) I'm cd9.
Lower abdomen cramping and feeling bloated. Bbt is low. I'm usually a 30-40 day cycle (35 last month)
No idea what's happening! Haha

The top OPK is midstream expensive brand and bottom OPK is cheapie from online (early pregnancy tests.com) they were taken within an hour of each other with the cheapie first and then the expensive one.....no idea which one to go with...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
The cheapie is upside down! Test line is the fainter line with the control darker

I would guess go with the expensive brand. I never got a true positive on ic OPKs, a different brand though, although they were darker than those. I would bd just in case. Maybe continue testing and see what the cheapies do? Good luck

I would say just keep up the :sex: and testing as either way O is coming :thumbup:

:dust: ladies :dust:

I used an internet cheapo at the same time as my first response digital... and the cheap opk wasn't a positive and the digital had a bit smiley positive so if i hadn't done my positive on a spur of the moment thing id have missed OV x

I would guess go with the expensive brand. I never got a true positive on ic OPKs, a different brand though, although they were darker than those. I would bd just in case. Maybe continue testing and see what the cheapies do? Good luck

Did you ever find a brand that did give you a positive? I had no luck getting a positive on the Wondfo IC OPKs last cycle and trying the Target generic (still dip strip with IC design) this cycle and "less negative" yesterday that all last cycle, but no true positives. The information I found said the digitals are less sensitive than the ICs, so seems silly to spend extra money on those - plus my temps from this cycle line up almost perfectly with last cycle and would wager a bet that I'll O today or tomorrow, regardless of what the OPKs say!

I am finding the same with my IC OPK's I never get a good +ve - I got 2 almost's yesterday as in there is a line but not as dark as the test line but I have just poas and it is -ve today :shrug: but then I have drank alot so I think maybe the pee is not strong :shrug:

I am going to DTD all week this week anyway and my temps will confirm I just find it annoying that I don't seem to get that double line even on an OPK :dohh:

I am finding the same with my IC OPK's I never get a good +ve - I got 2 almost's yesterday as in there is a line but not as dark as the test line but I have just poas and it is -ve today :shrug: but then I have drank alot so I think maybe the pee is not strong :shrug:

I am going to DTD all week this week anyway and my temps will confirm I just find it annoying that I don't seem to get that double line even on an OPK :dohh:

My mid-cycle spotting and temperature profile seems to be the most predictive things I've got going for me. I overlayed this and last cycle on FF at the day I observed the "spot" and the temperature profiles look good for O today or tomorrow at the latest. If I can predict O better than the OPKs, I'll save my money and not buy them in the future. It's discouraging to have everything else point toward O (temp dip, mild tightness/cramping, sensitive nipples, W/EW cervical fluid, etc.) and then see a negative OPK. And at this point I'm doing them every six hours, to make sure I'm giving them a fair shake before stopping them forever.

Just wondered what sensitivity the ics are? I only use the ultra sensitive ones, can't remember what miu they are tho. Sometimes I get a good positive but other times don't, think my surge doesn't last very long, and if I only test once a day I may miss it.

Just a quick question for anyone who cramps around O time...Ive had some cramps in my left side since cd10, but think it's way early for me to O, my cycles are usually average 29/30 but last two have been VERY late (don't think I O'd the second late one, had been ill) anyway getting to the point is it normal to cramp quite far in advance of O, feel like Im leading up to it but cm isn't right yet, and ran out of opks to confirm. We've been bding anyway in case I'm wrong. Still feel like even tho Ive been trying to learn all this stuff about my body since last year, it goes and changes the rules on me!

Just wondered what sensitivity the ics are? I only use the ultra sensitive ones, can't remember what miu they are tho. Sometimes I get a good positive but other times don't, think my surge doesn't last very long, and if I only test once a day I may miss it.

Just a quick question for anyone who cramps around O time...Ive had some cramps in my left side since cd10, but think it's way early for me to O, my cycles are usually average 29/30 but last two have been VERY late (don't think I O'd the second late one, had been ill) anyway getting to the point is it normal to cramp quite far in advance of O, feel like Im leading up to it but cm isn't right yet, and ran out of opks to confirm. We've been bding anyway in case I'm wrong. Still feel like even tho Ive been trying to learn all this stuff about my body since last year, it goes and changes the rules on me!

I'm testing FOUR times a day with OPKs (every six hours, round the clock) and still not true positives, have been getting gradually darker for 3-4 days now, so my surge seems to be more of a wide, flat hill then a mountain with a high, sharp peak. The range I saw for ICs was 20-25 mIU and 30 for the digitals. My temperature profile is definitely showing ovulation, despite the -OPKs, so I'm doing them out of curiosity now - not remotely trusting them, as they really do seem not to work well enough for me to use them.

I had cramping that started 5 days pre-O last cycle, highly recommend charting those types of symptoms for yourself to see if there's a pattern you can keep for future reference. And definitely all about DTD, just in case!

It's definitely possible that you're feeling ovulation cramps. I've read that you may start feeling the cramps earlier than you O because your ovaries are prepping to release an egg. So you'll feel the O cramping, but not actually O for another couple of days!

hi girls today on cd 16 I got first peak on cbfm...temperature went up...got + opk on cd 15...had backache and cramps as well.....had ewcm ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->