**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

hi ClandestineTX thanks yeah lab tests will be on Monday...well last night I had low grade fever along with severe headaches but in mid night when I was about to wakeup so everything in room was revolving around my head...now I dont have fever but still have lil bit sickness and light headedness...temperature again went down which I was thinking that it ill go up...May God recover your FIL asap and give him a very good healthy life .

GL on your tests Monday!

Not only are we nearly the same DPO, we both seem to have had a massive temp drop on nearly the same day! Dr. Google has no definitive advice for us. It's caused by a secondary estrogen surge during the LP and is seen more often on pregnant charts, than not - but it is seen on both pregnant and non-pregnant charts... errrrr. So our charts will look interesting this month, if nothing else! Now... off to see if Twag joined us in our temp drop!

thanks alot hun...yeah you are right our charts looks similar...I have googled as well so what I found that those who had such dip got their BFP'S I hope that would be the case with us...wish you lots and lots of GL and lots of baby dust FX for you hun :hugs::dust::dust::dust:

:hi: girls no temp drop for me in fact it went up this morning again :shrug: not sure if that is a good sign or a bad one :wacko:

:hi: girls no temp drop for me in fact it went up this morning again :shrug: not sure if that is a good sign or a bad one :wacko:

Your is normal. So's ours. Only 23% of pregnant charts show the LP dip (meaning 77% don't show the LP dip), and 11% of non-pregnant charts have it. So... the LP dip is seen in both and both also do not have it.

I'm only excited, because I didn't have one like that last cycle and it seems a massive temp drop (at least what I can find in anecdotal reports on other message threads) seems to be reported with BFP charts, but in the grand scheme of things, isn't predictive, just a reason for me to keep my hopes up.

Good luck Cycle Buddies hope we get those :bfp: soon :hugs: FX

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Finally a temp drop and increase. I think I O on cd 13 but havnt bd'd since cd 11 because he was away.

ClandestineTX check out this

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/684021-can-implantation-occur-5dpo.html

Hey HW, are you still using opk's and have they gone -ve on you? C13 sounds quite early for 32 day cycles so I'd say grab your dh as soon as he's home and give him a welcome home he won't forget in a hurry ;) I'm not expecting O til end of next week with my 35 day cycle. It's such a looooooong wait lol! :) xx

Hey Mammy! My opk's go super positive and light again constantly! I've no idea what they are doing.
Are you POAS yet? I'm not supposed to O till 31st, sounds like your the same?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/684021-can-implantation-occur-5dpo.html

FX, FX, FX!

Oddly grateful to be swamped with work and family obligations, making this TWW fly by already! When are you planning on testing?

Hi!
Can you please put me down for the 19th.
It's our 10 year 'dating' anniversary on the 15th sure would be an awesome gift! We were hoping to be on our long awaited honeymoon but that hasn't happened so a nice bfp would be great! Lol.

FX, FX, FX!

Oddly grateful to be swamped with work and family obligations, making this TWW fly by already! When are you planning on testing?

thx Idk really when am I gonna to test ? because whenever I thought of test af arrives or got BFN's...so ill wait till the longest if I can..whats about you hun ? whats your today temperature ? I have temperature rise today..

Hi!
Can you please put me down for the 19th.
It's our 10 year 'dating' anniversary on the 15th sure would be an awesome gift! We were hoping to be on our long awaited honeymoon but that hasn't happened so a nice bfp would be great! Lol.

wc and GL :thumbup:

Hi ladies. How r we. Well in tww now give it take a day or so. Not been minitoring this month, having a relaxed approach which is working so far. Hope it carries on next 2 wks xx

Hi ladies. How r we. Well in tww now give it take a day or so. Not been minitoring this month, having a relaxed approach which is working so far. Hope it carries on next 2 wks xx

Hi Zelly how are you ? Long time no see. Glad to know that you are going great . GL :dust::dust::dust:

HW we clearly are both suffering from Premature Ovulation haha!! My temps have been up for three days now and FF has given me cross hairs :( it says I O'd on cd12 but I wasn't due to until around the 31st/1st! We did BD on cd10 and cd13 so not completely out but it's not looking good if I have O'd...trouble is I still don't actually believe I have! I have 35/36 day cycles EVERY time so if I O'd when FF says then I would only have a 26 day cycle! Hadn't properly started opk's but the 2 I did were both -ve!

What to do ladies? Keep POAS in the hope that it hasn't happened or do my temps mean I'm definitely done for this cycle? FX'd for everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->