**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

Hardly noticed any symptoms this cycle compared to last cycle I'm hoping It means a bfn won't be as crushing!! Haha

ClandestineTX check out this

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/684021-can-implantation-occur-5dpo.html

FX, FX, FX!

Oddly grateful to be swamped with work and family obligations, making this TWW fly by already! When are you planning on testing?

thx Idk really when am I gonna to test ? because whenever I thought of test af arrives or got BFN's...so ill wait till the longest if I can..whats about you hun ? whats your today temperature ? I have temperature rise today..

I was so excited to see your temp back up today! So's mine, FX!

If you absolutely do not want a BFN, FF says to wait until you have 18 days of high temps. I think it's because you'd start a new cycle before then with most LP lengths. You should be safe to test the day you expect a new cycle to start or any day afterwards. This is probably best answered by a non-POAS addict.

Temp up again today

And your chart still looks great! FX!

Hardly noticed any symptoms this cycle compared to last cycle I'm hoping It means a bfn won't be as crushing!! Haha

Hopefully, it won't be. I've read posts by a lot of ladies who had no symptoms, felt they were out for sure, then... BFP, seemingly out of no where. If you timing was good this cycle, you're not out yet!

ClandestineTX check out this

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/684021-can-implantation-occur-5dpo.html

FX, FX, FX!

Oddly grateful to be swamped with work and family obligations, making this TWW fly by already! When are you planning on testing?

thx Idk really when am I gonna to test ? because whenever I thought of test af arrives or got BFN's...so ill wait till the longest if I can..whats about you hun ? whats your today temperature ? I have temperature rise today..

I was so excited to see your temp back up today! So's mine, FX!

If you absolutely do not want a BFN, FF says to wait until you have 18 days of high temps. I think it's because you'd start a new cycle before then with most LP lengths. You should be safe to test the day you expect a new cycle to start or any day afterwards. This is probably best answered by a non-POAS addict.

Temp up again today

And your chart still looks great! FX!

Hopefully, it won't be. I've read posts by a lot of ladies who had no symptoms, felt they were out for sure, then... BFP, seemingly out of no where. If you timing was good this cycle, you're not out yet!

wow your temperature spiked up as well lovely I am really happy for you ,last night I was thinking about you :winkwink: ...our charts looks so similar ...and if we get our BFP'S that would gonna be awesome GL and FX :hugs::happydance::thumbup::dust::dust: and I pray from the core of heart for all of you that you all get your BFP'S

Blarg. This process is so confusing. I've been having very minor spotting every day since 7 dpo (cd19), and today is 10 dpo. I have no idea if implantation bleeding can last that long. Any of you know?

AF is usually preceded by spotting for me, so I have no idea if she's just arriving way early or if something else is going on. My temp is still elevated, but that's normal, too.

I'm supposed to test on Feb. 1 -- we'll see if I make it that long...

Hi ladies, feeling a bit down today as I found out my brother's fiancee is pregnant, they weren't even trying and apparently it came as a complete shock, they found a few days ago and she's 8 weeks. To top it off I found out on facebook, my brother didn't even bother to ring and tell me. Sorry if I sound a bit pathetic.

How's everyone else doing?

That's terrible NewMrsJones, you should always tell close friends and family before posting on Facebook. Fx you get yours soon and your baby and niece or nephew can grow up together. My cousin was 9 days older than my twin sister and I. It was really nice growing up with a cousin that close in age. Fx, I know it's hard watching other people fall pregnant at the drop of the hat

HW we clearly are both suffering from Premature Ovulation haha!! My temps have been up for three days now and FF has given me cross hairs :( it says I O'd on cd12 but I wasn't due to until around the 31st/1st! We did BD on cd10 and cd13 so not completely out but it's not looking good if I have O'd...trouble is I still don't actually believe I have! I have 35/36 day cycles EVERY time so if I O'd when FF says then I would only have a 26 day cycle! Hadn't properly started opk's but the 2 I did were both -ve!

What to do ladies? Keep POAS in the hope that it hasn't happened or do my temps mean I'm definitely done for this cycle? FX'd for everyone xxx

I'm no expert but based on my own chart; your temps are going down and your crosshairs are dotted. If they continue dropping then you likely haven't and ff will take away your crosshairs. I had a similar rise and fall after cd42. I find it funny that you're hoping that you haven't ovulated while I'm sitting here wishing I would finally ovulate

Tulip and clandestine, your charts both look great with those "implantation dips." I know that non-pregnant charts have them too but they are more common in pregnant charts so fx for you ladies. Afm- big temperature drop today, hoping pre-o but we will see.

today I am having blood tests and smear test on cd 22 as cd 21 was Sunday ...wish me luck :)

Mammy- so confusing right now my temps are up and down dramatically and continued positive opk's that alternate blazing positive to negative every second day. We are just going to bd at least every second day and fx'd.

Hey girls, I need some opinons. This is my first month doing temps. They have been reasonably steady and then this monring I got a noticable temp dip. So my understanding is that this means that O is close (I'm on CD14 of a 28-35 day cycle). However my OPK's are still negative and my CM is still sticky. So Those signs are suggesting O is not close. I'm confused. Do people get temp dips awhile before O comes?

Good luck with the tests today Tulip :hugs: & do not worry about the temp dip today it is not below your cover line & some charts show 2 dips after O due to 2 surges of estrogen in the LP not a bad sign ok :hugs:

Slight dip for me today but still feeling non fussed about this cycle no SS for me at all & if anything nothing too SS it is like my body knows I am not SS so isn't chucking them all in my face :haha: but I totally expect AF to show :shrug:

Amyrr - don't panic my temps give false indication of o'ing by going up and down like yoyos! Last month it was convinced I'd o'd on cd14 but after a few days it wasn't I eventually o'd on cd20.

Gd luck with tests tulip! Let us know how u get on. :hugs:

I am cd9 lots of time to kill before o :coffee: relaxed approach is gd for ur mental health too zelly! If we weren't a couple of months from the year I would suggest that to dh. Fortunately we know when I o so we can relax til then :haha:

no symptoms whats so ever and i was symptom crazy last month :S wish the tww was`nt such a roller coaster... just a yes or no!! grrr

no symptoms whats so ever and i was symptom crazy last month :S wish the tww was`nt such a roller coaster... just a yes or no!! grrr

I agree mrslemon. Its killing me :( 21 day bloods tomorrow.I wish they could tell me tomorrow!!!

Thanks Twag , Try2findbaby at 9:30am I had blood tests I ill get their results on friday and now at the evening ill be smear test Idk how is it gonna to be done? Twag your chart looks awesome .GL and FX. Baby dust to all of you.

You think? :shrug: yours looks good nothing to worry about there :hugs:

Good luck for the bloods Tulip & the smear (i hate those) but I guess we need to get used to these things as when we do get that elusive BFP lots of bloods and looking under the bonnet occurring :wacko:

:dust:

Thanks Twag. Sorry I couldnt get you ( you think ) .btw where is CladestineTx?

Not sure I know she is busy with work and FIL/MIL situation :shrug: plus being in Texas she may still be asleep at the moment :wacko:
I read on her journal she had some pink in her cm :wacko: FX for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->