**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

Hey Ladies!! Quick question. My boobs are KILLING me!! They are super sore when you touch them!! They have been like this now for 3 days, and I am only 6 days past ovulation. So like it started getting sore 3 days after ovulation, is this normal? Has then happened to you?

Hey Ladies!! Quick question. My boobs are KILLING me!! They are super sore when you touch them!! They have been like this now for 3 days, and I am only 6 days past ovulation. So like it started getting sore 3 days after ovulation, is this normal? Has then happened to you?

Hi yeah this happened to me several times which later on ended by arrival of af but I dont wanna disappoint you it is also early pregnancy sign and I hope thats a good sign for you so FX:dust:

I never used to get this but now it seems to be a new post O symptom and after O I have super sore boobies & nipples :shrug:

Hey tulip! Yes, I always get the soreness like usually 2-3 days before my period...so I am used to the feeling but I have never had it this early! So I am hoping it is an actual pregnancy sign and not a super early period sign. We were just told by the doctor since my husband has low morphology we can only get pregnant by and IUI or IVF....but we would love to do this naturally...so hoping and praying!!

FX this is a good sign for you :dust:

Only in that it means I am producing good Progestrine :sp: as I have had it the last few months really :shrug:

Good luck :dust: FX you do not need to make those appointments :dust:

today I am having blood tests and smear test on cd 22 as cd 21 was Sunday ...wish me luck :)

Good luck to you!!! Was thinking about you as soon as I got online this morning!

Hey girls, I need some opinons. This is my first month doing temps. They have been reasonably steady and then this monring I got a noticable temp dip. So my understanding is that this means that O is close (I'm on CD14 of a 28-35 day cycle). However my OPK's are still negative and my CM is still sticky. So Those signs are suggesting O is not close. I'm confused. Do people get temp dips awhile before O comes?

The estrogen rise that causes the temp dip, pre-O can be as much as a week in advance of it, so 4-5 days or more in advance of the positive OPK. "Normal" progression is temp dip, CM changes, +OPK, then O. Mine is actually more 8-9 days pre-O.

Good luck with the tests today Tulip :hugs: & do not worry about the temp dip today it is not below your cover line & some charts show 2 dips after O due to 2 surges of estrogen in the LP not a bad sign ok :hugs:

Slight dip for me today but still feeling non fussed about this cycle no SS for me at all & if anything nothing too SS it is like my body knows I am not SS so isn't chucking them all in my face :haha: but I totally expect AF to show :shrug:

Your temp is still way above your coverline!!!

Thanks Twag. Sorry I couldnt get you ( you think ) .btw where is CladestineTx?

I'm here! Feel like I'm only half here, just completely exhausted. Temp isn't impressing me, was hoping it would rise more after the big dip, but has plateaued.

Not sure I know she is busy with work and FIL/MIL situation :shrug: plus being in Texas she may still be asleep at the moment :wacko:
I read on her journal she had some pink in her cm :wacko: FX for her

I had a streak of pink at 5 AM yesterday, and nothing since. My LP is about 10 days, so not due for anything of any color until Friday! FIL has been moved from ICU to the cardiac unit, first step toward home. Doing much better than our highest expectations, which we are thrilled about. My MIL is still crazy. Spent the weekend looking at post-hospital rehab places for my FIL and just crazy exhausted. Can't even get excited about it, because it may be completely insignificant, due to all the running around we've been doing.

Mine hurt for like a day or two pre-O and then remain various degrees of tender/ sensitive/ sore until the day I start a new cycle. Usually know a new cycle is coming because I wake up and they have little to no sensation that day.

Only in that it means I am producing good Progestrine :sp: as I have had it the last few months really :shrug:

I'm blaming progesterone for contributing to my exhaustion. Trying not to damn it to hell, because I know it's important, but think I might be taking a nap in the next hour, despite massive backlog of work. Thankful I work with understanding people, who aren't going to hate me for my lack of productivity. Starting to approach a few serious deadlines, which is going to hurt this week. FX things will get easier!

today I am having blood tests and smear test on cd 22 as cd 21 was Sunday ...wish me luck :)

Good luck to you!!! Was thinking about you as soon as I got online this morning!

Hey girls, I need some opinons. This is my first month doing temps. They have been reasonably steady and then this monring I got a noticable temp dip. So mythology understanding is that this means that O is close (I'm on CD14 of a 28-35 day cycle). However my OPK's are still negative and my CM is still sticky. So Those signs are suggesting O is not close. I'm confused. Do people get temp dips awhile before O comes?

The estrogen rise that causes the temp dip, pre-O can be as much as a week in advance of it, so 4-5 days or more in advance of the positive OPK. "Normal" progression is temp dip, CM changes, +OPK, then O. Mine is actually more 8-9 days pre-O.

Good luck with the tests today Tulip :hugs: & do not worry about the temp dip today it is not below your cover line & some charts show 2 dips after O due to 2 surges of estrogen in the LP not a bad sign ok :hugs:

Slight dip for me today but still feeling non fussed about this cycle no SS for me at all & if anything nothing too SS it is like my body knows I am not SS so isn't chucking them all in my face :haha: but I totally expect AF to show :shrug:

Your temp is still way above your coverline!!!

Thanks Twag. Sorry I couldnt get you ( you think ) .btw where is CladestineTx?

I'm here! Feel like I'm only half here, just completely exhausted. Temp isn't impressing me, was hoping it would rise more after the big dip, but has plateaued.

Not sure I know she is busy with work and FIL/MIL situation :shrug: plus being in Texas she may still be asleep at the moment :wacko:
I read on her journal she had some pink in her cm :wacko: FX for her

I had a streak of pink at 5 AM yesterday, and nothing since. My LP is about 10 days, so not due for anything of any color until Friday! FIL has been moved from ICU to the cardiac unit, first step toward home. Doing much better than our highest expectations, which we are thrilled about. My MIL is still crazy. Spent the weekend looking at post-hospital rehab places for my FIL and just crazy exhausted. Can't even get excited about it, because it may be completely insignificant, due to all the running around we've been doing.

Mine hurt for like a day or two pre-O and then remain various degrees of tender/ sensitive/ sore until the day I start a new cycle. Usually know a new cycle is coming because I wake up and they have little to no sensation that day.

I'm blaming progesterone for contributing to my exhaustion. Trying not to damn it to hell, because I know it's important, but think I might be taking a nap in the next hour, despite massive backlog of work. Thankful I work with understanding people, who aren't going to hate me for my lack of productivity. Starting to approach a few serious deadlines, which is going to hurt this week. FX things will get easier!
Thanks a lot hun.. I pray for your FIL speedy recovery dont worry everything ill be fine. I was also thinking about you and I think and I hope that would be implantation spotting for you and your chart looks good so FX. After about an hour I am leaving for smear test I hope it goes well. All the best to you may this month brings the long awaiting BFP for you with lots of happiness :hugs::thumbup::dust::dust:

Clandestine great news about your FIL :thumbup: don't worry about your temp rise it is back to pre-dip temp which is good and above cover line :thumbup:

FX :dust:

I'm having the same thing this month -- sore from right after ovulation. Plus spotting for a few days at 7 dpo. FX for both of us!

Yayyy!!! Yes, definitely keep me updated!! When are you testing? I am testing the 6th!!!! Lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for us and all of the other ladies around here!!!

I'm having the same thing this month -- sore from right after ovulation. Plus spotting for a few days at 7 dpo. FX for both of us!

Ooooh me me, can you put me down for the 18th February please? I haven't even ovulated yet, hehe! Fingers crossed this is it! x x x

Fx for all you ladies. I am on Cd55 and still waiting to ovulate. If I get to Cd 90 I will probably go in and discuss it with my doctor. Hopefully I will ovulate on my own and can go to the doctor next for my prenatal visit. At least moving is keeping me distracted from this long wait

girls TMI alert now a while before I noticed brown cm with lil bit of brown blood on 7 dpo but its really really strange for me because my periods never start at 22 or 23 day today is cd 22 and 7 dpo Idk what is it ? I am very worried now I am thinking that may be its due to smear test tools....whats your opinion please?

girls TMI alert now a while before I noticed brown cm with lil bit of brown blood on 7 dpo but its really really strange for me because my periods never start at 22 or 23 day today is cd 22 and 7 dpo Idk what is it ? I am very worried now I am thinking that may be its due to smear test tools....whats your opinion please?

Either mid-LP (possible implantation) spotting or smear tools. I wouldn't worry, unless it gets worse. FX for implantation!

Could be implantation or just from your pap! I always bleed a little after my pap too! And it's always a reddish-brown!

Yayyy!!! Yes, definitely keep me updated!! When are you testing? I am testing the 6th!!!! Lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for us and all of the other ladies around here!!!

Thanks for all the dust! I'm 11 dpo right now, so I'm going to try to wait until Feb. 1 to test. We'll see. 7 months trying, so I'm ready!!

This will be my 7th month too!!! Ahhh hopefully this is a sign we both get our BFP!! GOOD LUCK!!!! Keep us updated!!!! FX for you!!!!!

Thanks for all the dust! I'm 11 dpo right now, so I'm going to try to wait until Feb. 1 to test. We'll see. 7 months trying, so I'm ready!!

This is our 7th month too, hope its the lucky one for us all. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->