**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

Have a look at some of the other ladies charts as you can see on mine it was up & down before O but then I got a nice dip and spike right on O
If you put your chart on we can take a look for you :thumbup:
:hugs:

Well I went up for 3 days and then dropped quickly so apparently I still haven't ovulated but I'm also just off BCPs (first week of December) and it looks like most women going off of them have quite the erratic charts
Temps went up again. Hope it's the start of ovulation

Unfortunately for some the bcp does mess up their cycles for a few months others are lucky and it doesn't keep it up it is all in the learning of your body & cycles and will all be a benefit to you in the long run :dust:

girls since last few days I have urge to urinate frequently specially at evening and night time not day time,having headaches ,queasy feeling ..Idk why ..

Tulip, that all sounds quite positive!

Thanks for the advice, I've added my chart to my signature. Bcp isn't an issue for me, have been off it since last March due to it giving me terrible migraines and my cycles regulated to 35 days (or their abouts) immediately.

Thanks again xx

I think so I have low grade fever as well...thanks makemeamammy GL .

I'm getting over a fever now, and had +opk two days ago but just couldn't muster up the energy anymore. Wondering if it's worth it to try tonight, any thoughts?

Hi everyone, I'm so confused by all this temping stuff! I'm not due to ovulate until next week but had a temp spike today. -ve on the opk's so no idea why! Has anyone else been quite up and down before O or is it normally around the same every day? Hope I haven't O'd early :-/ I will try to add my chart for some expert opinions :) xx

Take this with a grain of salt because I'm a really really light sleeper and I have night terrors that wake me up randomly, but I could never get my temps to cooperate and they were always all over the place :( I gave up on temping and use a fertility monitor instead. Is it possible that this is just a one-off fluke? I would keep temping and watch the trend and then eliminate any outlier data (so if your temp otherwise stays constant the rest of the week, get rid of the weird spike data point). There's a how-to section in Taking Charge of your Fertility that covers it :)

10 more days till testing! I'm gonna be patient and not test early, I'm not gonna test early, I'm not gonna test early, I'm not gonna test early, I'm not gonna test early... Maybe if I say it enough I will actually be able to do it!

10 more days till testing! I'm gonna be patient and not test early, I'm not gonna test early, I'm not gonna test early, I'm not gonna test early, I'm not gonna test early... Maybe if I say it enough I will actually be able to do it!

We are at the exact same point and I feel the EXACT same! We can help keep each other on the right track!!:winkwink:

We are at the exact same point and I feel the EXACT same! We can help keep each other on the right track!!:winkwink:

We can do it! :D

So anyone had their temps go crazy around ovulation time? I know for sure I ovulated on cd 14, but my temps are just all over the place and they haven't been this bad before. Day after ovulation my temp jumped to 98.5, then back down to 98.1, then back up to 98.6, then down to 98.4, then fell back down to 98.1 this morning. So my chart doesn't show my ovulation day, but I do know when it occurred.
Should I just ignore it and keep on temping like normal? :shrug:

So anyone had their temps go crazy around ovulation time? I know for sure I ovulated on cd 14, but my temps are just all over the place and they haven't been this bad before. Day after ovulation my temp jumped to 98.5, then back down to 98.1, then back up to 98.6, then down to 98.4, then fell back down to 98.1 this morning. So my chart doesn't show my ovulation day, but I do know when it occurred.

Keep temping if FF hasn't given you crosshairs then it doesn't think you O'd yet. What did you use to confirm ovulation?

hi ClandestineTX how are you doing ? we are cycle buddies wow...love to be bump buddies as well so FX and GL to everyone .:thumbup::dust::dust:

I am 4DPO today too so we three are cycle buddies :hugs: :dust:

It would be AWESOME if we three got BFPs together!

Sorry, I've been off-and-on so poorly lately. My FIL had a triple bypass this week and been running from work to the hospital. He's doing surprisingly well, given his other health conditions. More in my journal if you guys get bored!

Hi everyone, I'm so confused by all this temping stuff! I'm not due to ovulate until next week but had a temp spike today. -ve on the opk's so no idea why! Has anyone else been quite up and down before O or is it normally around the same every day? Hope I haven't O'd early :-/ I will try to add my chart for some expert opinions :) xx

We have a charting group on the site under the groups page. I never get positive OPKs, but I do have regular ovulatory cycles each month. The estrogen rise that occurs before the LH spike (detected by OPKs) is what causes a pre-ovulation temperature dip over a few days to a week. Most charts have them. Whether or not you've ovulated early will take a few days to sort out - standard is three days of higher temps to confirm ovulation, one day may have just been a fluke high temperature.

Well I went up for 3 days and then dropped quickly so apparently I still haven't ovulated but I'm also just off BCPs (first week of December) and it looks like most women going off of them have quite the erratic charts
Temps went up again. Hope it's the start of ovulation

I hope it is!!! And way to keep up DTD! My *marathon* looks like a 100 yard dash by comparison!

girls since last few days I have urge to urinate frequently specially at evening and night time not day time,having headaches ,queasy feeling ..Idk why ..

Thank your friend progesterone! Great signs, though, means you are having a good progesterone rise which you need to support the BFP we hope you're working on!

Are your labs still scheduled for Monday?

Your temps are a bit weird, in an overlapping sort of way! How do you know for sure you ovulated on CD 14? Based on your previous chart, I'd almost guess - solely on your temps - if you've already ovulated, it looks more like CD 9-11 to me.

Moving over to this thread as I just started a new cycle. Can you put me down for the 24th? Thanks!

Keep temping if FF hasn't given you crosshairs then it doesn't think you O'd yet. What did you use to confirm ovulation?

I also use OPKs along with temping. I got negatives between days 9-13 and finally got a positive on day 14. I had the ecwm all that week but it ended on day 15 after my positive opk. Also when I ovulate I get the extremely painful cramps for a few hours which usually for me is the final verdict that I had ovulated and that took place on day 14 in the evening.

hi ClandestineTX thanks yeah lab tests will be on Monday...well last night I had low grade fever along with severe headaches but in mid night when I was about to wakeup so everything in room was revolving around my head...now I dont have fever but still have lil bit sickness and light headedness...temperature again went down which I was thinking that it ill go up...May God recover your FIL asap and give him a very good healthy life .

It is one of the coldest winters of my life. I am freezing. I wonder how it affects bbt, any ideas?

hi ClandestineTX thanks yeah lab tests will be on Monday...well last night I had low grade fever along with severe headaches but in mid night when I was about to wakeup so everything in room was revolving around my head...now I dont have fever but still have lil bit sickness and light headedness...temperature again went down which I was thinking that it ill go up...May God recover your FIL asap and give him a very good healthy life .

GL on your tests Monday!

Not only are we nearly the same DPO, we both seem to have had a massive temp drop on nearly the same day! Dr. Google has no definitive advice for us. It's caused by a secondary estrogen surge during the LP and is seen more often on pregnant charts, than not - but it is seen on both pregnant and non-pregnant charts... errrrr. So our charts will look interesting this month, if nothing else! Now... off to see if Twag joined us in our temp drop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->