**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

Do we need to be ttc number 1 to be in here? I'm going o be testing on my due date 3rd feb after a chemical this month x x x x

hi hun no its not compulsory .. wc to everyone here GL:hugs::dust::dust:

Ooooohhhh Im hearing good things about your threads Tulip!! :happydance:
Can I get in on the action too please? Il be testing around the 4th (hopefully Ill be 12dpo by then and wont be able to last any longer!! :dohh: )

Mummabee lol the rabbit is hilarious! We are temping and cm watching but we are planning on only bding around o too. Mainly because it got a bit much bding so much last month that steam ran out by o! Fortunately I seem to o on cd20 so we know when thankfully. How long have u been ttc?

Thanks Hun :flower: it's really only our first official month I guess we're just hoping for a miracle lol! I am worried we will run out of steam :shrug: but I o all over the place so it's too difficult to just go by cm and fertility tracker alone? But I mean we've only just over the past 3 months been ntnp this is the first cycle actively aiming at conceiving so I just want to give it a red hot go :haha: how long have you been trying? Do you plan on using opks? GL :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: for you sweet I hope it's your month!! :hugs:

Hi there!

This is our first month TTC! My cycle is a bit crazy, so I'm really nervous to get started. Hopefully, we should be testing around 2/14.

Looking forward to following this thread with all of you!

GL Betsy :dust: it's our first official month trying too so fx we have some first timer luck :happydance: :dust: :dust: :dust:

YAY! So pleased there's a February testing thread now to follow!! And really hoping you bring me some luck Tulip as I come with some history!!
2 ectopic's, one tube & a chemical!! But I do have a DD who is my little miracle so just praying for another little miracle to come my way!!

Can you please put me down for the 5th Feb!

Looking forward to this month with you ladies!

:dust: to you all

Hi ladies! I'm so excited theres a testing thread for February!! This our first month TTC, so we havent been doing anything but :sex: often, no charting or anything. Im expecting AF around the 2nd or 3rd, so put me down for testing on the 4th please!

GL to you, too! It's nice to have someone is the same boat. :)

Hi there!

This is our first month TTC! My cycle is a bit crazy, so I'm really nervous to get started. Hopefully, we should be testing around 2/14.

Looking forward to following this thread with all of you!

GL Betsy :dust: it's our first official month trying too so fx we have some first timer luck :happydance: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Signing up for Feb 20th tentatively (depends on if I have a wonky cycle or a good, normal one this month. Only God knows which it will be...)

Hello there! I am due for AF on 2/8 so I figure I will *try* to hold out testing til 2/10. :)

Hi Friends!

I am off to the Gynie at 11:15 (South African time) I am nervous as hell and dread hearing him wanting to do yet another laparoscopy... I have had incredible pain on my left the last two days and AF is over 3 weeks late... I am hoping to just get Provera to bring AF on again...

I will post the results as soon as I am back it is now 09:12am two hours to go! :(
DH always comes with as I am usually emotional when I go here due to my previous appointments. I had a lapscope done on me last year Feb, the DR then accidentally punctured my colon and then they had to operate on my colon too... a 40min laparoscopy turned into a 3 hour operation, double anesthetics and 3 days in hospital and on a liquid diet for 2 weeks. So you can imagine my fear... :nope: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi Friends!

I am off to the Gynie at 11:15 (South African time) I am nervous as hell and dread hearing him wanting to do yet another laparoscopy... I have had incredible pain on my left the last two days and AF is over 3 weeks late... I am hoping to just get Provera to bring AF on again...

I will post the results as soon as I am back it is now 09:12am two hours to go! :(
DH always comes with as I am usually emotional when I go here due to my previous appointments. I had a lapscope done on me last year Feb, the DR then accidentally punctured my colon and then they had to operate on my colon too... a 40min laparoscopy turned into a 3 hour operation, double anesthetics and 3 days in hospital and on a liquid diet for 2 weeks. So you can imagine my fear... :nope: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ahh good luck. Hope it goes well and im sure it will. Stay + xx

Hi Friends!

Awe that sounds awful. I understand that fear. I know it's not exactly the same but I went into emergency (we use it as a walk in clinic around here) thinking they were just going to give me antibiotics. I ended up being there for a week, including 2 days in intensive care, on iv, heart monitor and oxygen almost dying (terrible kidney infection). I'm afraid to go there for the simplest of thing now.

Hi Friends!

Wow, totally understand your fear. Hope everying is okay!

Is everyone temping and doing opks this month? I only ask because hubby and I just plan on bding from tmrw through expected o time and a couple more on the other side just in case it's late :haha: and also just monitoring cm. I kind want to have a few things up my sleeve if it doesn't happen easily after a few months?? We plan on keeping the romance alive Otherwise really would be just going at it like :bunny: :haha: :haha: :haha:

This is our 4th cycle ttc #1, going to use OPK's (which I used last month as well, but don't think I did it very well) and temping for the first time. I'm so confused with the OPK's though, some say use fmu while other don't. It's definately easier for me to use fmu so I am consistant. What are peoples opinons, is this ok?

Hi ladies!

Thanks for all your wishes! I am pleased to say no endometriosis water was found, no cysts, and my uterus is in perfect shape and size. I just don't ovulate regularly so I am now too on Clomid, will be taking my first Provera today and then start the Clomid once AF removes herself from my body.

So I will probably go for my first blood test the end of February I will confirm my test date as soon as AF packs her bags!

Lots of hugs to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->