**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

:hug: ladies hope you catch your eggys soon :dust:

Tulip & Clandestine how are you doing cycle sisters?

AFM - as you can see from my chart my temp shot back up this morning not sure what is going on I fully expected it to shoot down & AF to be here this morning nothing though :shrug: if no AF by 18dpo which is Friday I will test I think but doubt it will get that far tbh still fully expecting the :witch: to show :shrug:

Thanks but I think my cover line is too low based on my cd1 temp :shrug: I dunno I am not excited more concerned where AF is hiding tbh too many times the :witch: has played tricks on me I will not get excited until my temps stay up up where they are now for longer & AF stays away :nope:

After last cycle, where I didn't ovulate until CD 20 and then the witch showed two days late on CD 31 (meaning I only had a 10 day LP) - I refuse to get excited. Now, 13-14 DPO - no-show witch was due Friday or Saturday and as of now, Monday morning... temp still above coverline and nothing in the way of spotting or anything. I don't know what to think, as I've been testing daily BFNs for a week. I think if I make it to CD 16-17 (Thursday), I'm going to go have beta-hCG and progesterone labs drawn. My mom doesn't know we're ttc, so I can't exactly ask if she's ever had a problem with HPTs... I do know I've never gotten a real positive on a OPK and LH and hCG aren't that different, structurally. Just weird - not even a hint of anything on the tests and also, not a hint of the witch showing up.

Tulip - you are still not out :nope: your still above the coverline and no :witch: until both of those happen you are still in with a chance - I know I am the same I want to fully believe AF will show as it is less heartbreaking that way but I am keeping hope for you :hugs: :hug:

Update :af finally caught me I am sure she is here because light red flow has started sorry tmi. GL Twag and Clandestine now I am no more with you guys:cry:

Clandestine - my sister has 2 children she never ever saw a BFP on an HPT only ever from bloods - it does happen she also still had AF for 3 months when pregnant too :shrug: these things do happen

:hugs: :dust:

Really Tulip? :hugs: Sorry but is it the same as normal AF for you? as you said light red flow :hugs:
I do hope it isn't and just a bleed which will pass :hugs:

Update :af finally caught me I am sure she is here because light red flow has started sorry tmi. GL Twag and Clandestine now I am no more with you guys:cry:

I'm sorry, hun :hugs: We're still here for you.

Clandestine - my sister has 2 children she never ever saw a BFP on an HPT only ever from bloods - it does happen she also still had AF for 3 months when pregnant too :shrug: these things do happen

:hugs: :dust:

I've heard from others that it happens, but I just cannot make myself get optimistic when I'm hoping a rare occurrence explains my situation. But FX, off to brave another day here!

Yea its normal for me. I am thinking not to try any thing this cycle.

I totally know what you mean Clandestine :hugs:

:hug: Tulip I am so sorry :hugs:

Are you going to go completely OPK/temping free this cycle? it might be a good thing less stress just dtd when you can & want you know roughly when you O anyway :hugs:

Thanks Twag . Yes I ill just use cbfm 2nd time nothing more.

Sounds good to me FX it works and I will be following your journey still :hugs: hey I will be joining you in March testing thread :thumbup:

Thanks but I pray that you and Clandestine ill get BFP'S this cycle .

Hey ladies, I am out! Woke up this morning with the witch :( Well we will be trying 2 more months naturally and if nothing then we will do the doctor's recommendation of the IUI! Good luck to all you other ladies!!

:hugs: Sorry the :witch: caught up with you

Hey ladies, I am out! Woke up this morning with the witch :( Well we will be trying 2 more months naturally and if nothing then we will do the doctor's recommendation of the IUI! Good luck to all you other ladies!!

The damn :witch:

GL ashntony :dust: hope the 2ww goes quickly for you :thumbup:

I don't know when I'm able to test now. I'm having tons of ewcm and my cervix feels SHOW so I don't think I o'd when I thought I did. So I'm bd'ing like crazy again lol.

Starting to get hopeful! AF was supposed to come yesterday, the past like 4 or 5 months I've had a 26 day cycle. Today makes a 28 day cycle, I had that brown smearing and cramps all day Friday and most of the day yesterday, which I thought for sure was AF coming...but that has all stopped as of last night and no sign of AF so far today :shrug: Still getting BFN's though :nope:, I'm only 11dpo so it is still possible that its just to early for the tests to pick up on it. I'm hoping the :witch: stays away and I get my BFP! I'm thrilled that my cycle is at least turning out longer then it has in a long time, especially since I O late. The suspense is killing me! I hope my body isn't just messing with me! :wacko: So as of today it's still up in the air for me.

FX I get my BFP soon!!!

Starting to get hopeful! AF was supposed to come yesterday, the past like 4 or 5 months I've had a 26 day cycle. Today makes a 28 day cycle, I had that brown smearing and cramps all day Friday and most of the day yesterday, which I thought for sure was AF coming...but that has all stopped as of last night and no sign of AF so far today :shrug: Still getting BFN's though :nope:, I'm only 11dpo so it is still possible that its just to early for the tests to pick up on it. I'm hoping the :witch: stays away and I get my BFP! I'm thrilled that my cycle is at least turning out longer then it has in a long time, especially since I O late. The suspense is killing me! I hope my body isn't just messing with me! :wacko: So as of today it's still up in the air for me.

FX I get my BFP soon!!!

Fingers crossed for u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back