**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

Your chart is looking fab Hun. Thanks x x x

wc :hugs: I had brown spotting yesterday when I wiped only, then stopped nothing more no spotting no af still.but have crampings ...got BFN with SMU which was very diluted almost white yesterday...:nope:

hi everyone.

Twag you are still in and your temperature is not too low so Fx...:hugs::dust::dust::dust:

ClandestineTX...wow great chart BFP is def on your way :happydance:

today my temperature slightly went up...no more spotting no af yet...

wc :hugs: I had brown spotting yesterday when I wiped only, then stopped nothing more no spotting no af still.but have crampings ...got BFN with SMU which was very diluted almost white yesterday...:nope:

FX for you, tulip!!!

My temp is still above my coverline (in usual LP range), and am officially one day late, now 12-13 DPO. And not at all optimistic, with another BFN this morning. No spotting or anything in nearly a week. Can't explain why, just not. Had to leave work earlier than planned yesterday, because I was burning up hot - but temp when I got home was only 98.86, which is high for me, but no where near a fever. Just can't shake the feeling like my body is playing tricks on me.

ClandestineTX your shy BFP :blush: is coming very soon :winkwink::winkwink::hugs:

I hope you're right. Think I have to keep preparing myself for the worst so that I can keep plugging away at my overdue work and function like a normal human being. Just keep waiting...

I had the exact same in my dip. Fx for you.

MrsA I noticed on your chart that it said W rather than E during the days you ovulated. That's the same as I am at the moment and was worried about it. Clearly it didn't hinder you though. Did you have any EWCM? X

I had the exact same in my dip. Fx for you.

yeah now I was searching on FF for signs so FF searched out your chart for me :winkwink:..thanks

Can you change my date to the 14th please? I got my o early, yeeha! x

No worries, I was brown smearing I wouldn't call it spotting up till yesterday. There's still hope x x x

MrsA I noticed on your chart that it said W rather than E during the days you ovulated. That's the same as I am at the moment and was worried about it. Clearly it didn't hinder you though. Did you have any EWCM? X

I've never had Ewcm to be blunt, it's more slippery wet xx

Congrats Mrs A H&H 9 months

Tulip & Clandestine your charts look great I hope the :witch: isn't playing tricks & your BFPs are just hiding :hugs:

Congratulations mummabee. Post up a pic of a nice fat dark line to cheer us all up! BellyDreams - so sorry for you! Xx

Thanks :hugs: will do soon as I fire out how to do that :thumbup: might have to get the laptop out iPads not great for uploading pic's:winkwink:

Haha Ashntony I'm CD22 today. We all seem to be around the same. I normally have 35 day cycles.

HW - I'm wondering the same thing although I finally had a clear drop in temp today and still got +ve opk's.

My worry at the moment is that I don't have ewcm. It's more watery than anything. I did have loads earlier in the week a few days before +ve opk's but wouldn't that be too soon? Hope DH's little swimmers have something to hitch a ride on. I was explaining it to DH earlier by telling him that my cm was like a surfboard for his wee guys! :)

Has the wicked witch stayed away for all you ladies who are near testing? Xx

Watery CM is meant to be just as fertile at EWCM so don't worry! I'm on CD21 of a 35 day cycle so we are very similar. Still had Positive OPK this morning so haven't O'd yet, I'm hoping it happens soon because I don't think DH will last more than one more night...he's worn out!

CONGRATS!!! :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"