**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

Haha I know what you mean about DH! At the start of last week he was loving it, now he keeps asking when it is that we get to stop BDing every day. I suppose 1 plus side of having the longer cycles is that our DH's get a wee break in between :)

Congrats mrs a - how long we're u ttc ing if u don't mind me asking? Happy and healthy 9mths to u!

My goodness! Third day of positive OPK. This is driving me nuts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 2
HockeyWife... Are you under any strange stress, sick or have a history of PCOS? It looks like your body keeps trying to ovulate then stops...

Pretty sure I'm out this month... Woke up with cramps and I'm spotting. This is exactly how AF was last month, started very light as spotting and by the evening was full blown. If this is the case she came a day early which I am very upset about. That at the very most gives me a LP of 9 days, but I actually think it was 8. I think I messed up my chart and actually Oed one day later then it says.

I know it is POSSIBLE to concieve with a short LP but I also know it is MUCH harder for many women who have a short LP. It's simple math, it usually takes at least 9 days for implantation, if not more. Your body does not know you are pregnant till that egg is implanted and producing HCG. So it doesn't matter if your egg has been fertilized and still traveling down ( could even be very close to implanting) your body doesn't know and will continue with the cycle and AF will flush it out. So being on 9dpo today it could be fertilized but my LP is too short and doesn't give it enough time to implant before shedding my uterine wall for the next cycle.

Sure it is POSSIBLE that your fertilized egg travels faster then usual and can implant early enough to signal your body not to have AF, but the chances of that are pretty low. Thus I will be contacting my doctor to do what ever I can to lengthen my LP, anything I can do to increase my odds of getting pregnant. Not willing to wait and hope my body will defy odds when I could be doing something to help!

A quote from an article "As you might imagine, any disruption in the luteal phase of the cycle can be cause for concern since it can affect fertility. Most experts agree that a luteal phase less than 12 days does not give the uterus sufficient time to establish a nourishing lining for a growing fetus and therefore will cause a miscarriage if fertilization has occurred."

Sorry for the rant, but I just needed to get that out

Have you had your progesterone checked? Or tried vitamin B6? It helped my LP get from 11-12 to 15-16

No I have not, I'm going to call my doctor to set up an appt. I heard they need to wait till 7dpo to test for progesterone, I will start taking B6 in the meantime.

What amount should be taken? I've heard anything from 50-100mg.

I took a B 50 complex, which has all the B vitamins, cause you need B 12 to properly absorb B6

Congrats Mrs A!!!!!

I finally got my Peak!! Yay and extremely water cm. I get that a lot too.

So I should be testing the 19th, this is my first round of Clomid also.

:dust:

Attachments

• Camera(7) (3).jpg
    Camera(7) (3).jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 4
HockeyWife... Are you under any strange stress, sick or have a history of PCOS? It looks like your body keeps trying to ovulate then stops...

I have a family history (mum) of cysts but never diagnosed what type. We were told to get through 2 more cycles before they will do anything. This is the first time bbt and OPK and thinking I'm going to have to put my foot down!

HockeyWife, which country are you in? Would your health provider consider coding it for irregularity rather than infertility issues? My doc is coding it that way for my insurance since we haven't been trying that long but I have documented evidence of spontaneous irregularity for 12 months, BBT for 5-6 months, and OPKs to back up a weird issue. To be honest, I don't know how I was regular at all (hoping she can answer that).

I was just wondering since my OPKs are normally a lot like yours. I may not use them after this month. They're leaning towards PCOS right now (waiting on bloodwork to confirm). Perhaps you can request an earlier investigation to try and get your day 3-5 labs ordered for your next cycle if this one doesn't give you a sticky bean...

I'm in Australia, our insurance won't cover anything at all for another 13months.
I've had a sinking feeling about it and hoped bbt would put me at ease. Has turned out the opposite!
Do you feel I'm currently looking like I've o'd at all?

:hug: ladies hope you catch your eggys soon :dust:

Tulip & Clandestine how are you doing cycle sisters?

AFM - as you can see from my chart my temp shot back up this morning not sure what is going on I fully expected it to shoot down & AF to be here this morning nothing though :shrug: if no AF by 18dpo which is Friday I will test I think but doubt it will get that far tbh still fully expecting the :witch: to show :shrug:

Right now it is just confusing :wacko: I am sure AF is going to come although I have no AF cramping but I am being a cranky cow and have only the tiniest amount of brown spotting every now & then but I have been expecting is morning full flow and low temp & then this :shrug:

Do you think my temp could have gone up because I slept with my mouth open or something? :wacko:

Twag ur temps are nowhere near ur cover line?! I'd be getting far too excited!! If it helps even when I spot a day before af sometimes, my temp plummets - either to the cover line or below it? Fx for u Hun

Thanks but I think my cover line is too low based on my cd1 temp :shrug: I dunno I am not excited more concerned where AF is hiding tbh too many times the :witch: has played tricks on me I will not get excited until my temps stay up up where they are now for longer & AF stays away :nope:

Fx twag, I hate af! Always makes u cry - whether anger or disappointment. :hugs: hope u get an answer one way or another soon :hugs:

Twag fx'd! Your chart looks great!

AFM - I don't think i would have ever been happy to see a "negative" test! Had a positive OPK show up again this morning (about 11am SMU) which was the third day in a row. Took another just now (8.30pm) and the line is still there but fainter. Hopefully it is fainter again tomorrow and my temps stay up there. Come on eggy drop!!

FXd that your temps stay up and eggy has dropped :thumbup: :dust:

Twag yeah fine hw are you ? Hey nice temperature rise hope to hear good news very soon. For me a slight dip with no af just 1-2 spots nothing more I think so I am out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->