**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

DH - GL with testing. Fx'd for a darker line.

Tulip- so sorry to hear about your tests

Hey girls, another temp increaase today which is good. FF still thinks I O'd on Sat (the day before my positive OPK) so I guess I will just go with that date unless it changes. Which means I am 4dpo!

Can you put me down for testing on the 17th? Thats a day after FF is estimating AF is due.

Sorry about the tests Tulip but being 27 when you should be 30 isn't that bad and I am sure can be easily fixed hopefully :hugs: I hope they sort it all out soon for you :hugs:

Clandestine - Yeah I think I read that somewhere and I know on FF it says somewhere if you get to 18dpo then you are likely to get a BFP if no AF etc So I am waiting until I am a week late!

I was tempted to POAS today just a cheap IC HPT but now I think I won't I am going to continue to wait it out - plus I still think the :witch: will show

You are very good not testing! There's no way I would be able to wait that long!

ClandestineTX - I hope you get your BFP soon! At least AF hasn't shown yet, so that's a good sign!

AFM: I poas this morning hoping for a darker positive. No such luck, same very faint lines. I think my fmu is actually more watered down then my afternoon urine. I don't have much time to drink anything during the work day so it's pretty concentrated when I get home. Then I make up for it a drink a ton in the evening so my fmu was pretty clear today. I'm going to try again after work today (also pick up some digital ones) and also try not to drink SOOO much this evening and hope for darker lines!

Brownish spotting has returned, which I have read that some women get for weeks during early pregnancy, as long as it isn't bright red I shouldn't need to worry. But it still makes me nervous that AF may still come... temp is still up though and now I'm 2 days late... not going to officially allow myself to think I'm pregnant till I get a clear BFP... I'm 12 dpo today so it can still be early to have a dark BFP....

I'm a mix of emotions, excited, nervous, anxious, optimistic, and cautious... sure hope those lines get more clear to ease my mind a bit!

Yes 12dpo is still very early...guess you'll just have to play the waiting game, This thread needs another BFP, hopefully you can announce one soon. FX!!! :dust:

Whoo hoo first response is now visible enough for a camera to pick up! :happydance:

I think it is safe to put me down as a :bfp:!!!! I'm on :cloud9: :happydance:

GL ladies hope to see many more BFP's!

:hugs::hugs:to those that AF got :cry:

Keep forgetting to attach the pic! :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_93734 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_93734 (Medium).jpg
    16 KB · Views: 27
That one I see pretty clearly! Congratulations!

Planning on using a digital to see the word "pregnant"?

How exciting! H&H 9 months!

Congrats! Clear bfp for u dhbh :happydance: oh definitely do a pregnant digital like prof wife said! Yeh 3bfps - looking like another good thread tulip. Gd luck with dh's test and hopefully the progesterone can be easily increased?

Day 3 of bd complete! O on fri and then rest and pray for bfp. Lucky number 11 (months).....

Whoo hoo first response is now visible enough for a camera to pick up! :happydance:

Yaaaaaaaay!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congratulations!!!! Xxxx :hug:

Thanks! Yes I do! I will wait a few more days tho since the line is still faint and I don't want to waste a digi since they are so expensive!

Thanks! Yes I do! I will wait a few more days tho since the line is still faint and I don't want to waste a digi since they are so expensive!

Don't forget to put ur bfp on ur ff chart! So happy for u :hugs:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Hi all,

Just a thought, I have a friend you went through every fertility drug IVF the works and sadly nothing worked for her. So she did research and research and came across a forum of ladies who used the following, Fertipil,Bioharmony's "castis nagus" and pre-seed. Castis Nagus is is a herbal chem free pill that helps regulate your body etc and is way cheaper than the other meds and you do not need a prescription. She had her first normal 28 day cycle in 2 years in December 2012. She is now 4 weeks pregnant.

She also bought the Maybe Baby saliva ovulation tester, you use it over and over again. No POAS OPK's just simply some spit... I bought one yesterday...

Hi all,

Just a thought, I have a friend you went through every fertility drug IVF the works and sadly nothing worked for her. So she did research and research and came across a forum of ladies who used the following, Fertipil,Bioharmony's "castis nagus" and pre-seed. Castis Nagus is is a herbal chem free pill that helps regulate your body etc and is way cheaper than the other meds and you do not need a prescription. She had her first normal 28 day cycle in 2 years in December 2012. She is now 4 weeks pregnant.

She also bought the Maybe Baby saliva ovulation tester, you use it over and over again. No POAS OPK's just simply some spit... I bought one yesterday...

Here is a pic

Attachments

• maybe baby kit.jpg
    maybe baby kit.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 5
Latrying I also have a friend who went onto the saliva scope after inconsistencies with opk's. she had no fertility issues but found it easier. She fell pregnant that cycle. Not saying because of the scope but she did say it was easier to track for her

Congratulations DHBH H&H 9 months :dust:

AFM - big temp drop this morning but I did wake with my mouth open so wondering if i should discard this mornings temp? Still no sign of AF :shrug:

Hi Ladies! Happy Wednesday. First thing, BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO DBH FOR HER BFP!!!!! Awesome. Can't wait to see the digi!

Twag- holy cow! The suspense is killing me- test already!!!! :). Fx'd for you!

Ok, so I dreamt I poas and it was positive. Got up at 3am and poas- bfn. :growlmad: I initially had you put me down for the 8th as my official test date, but when I actually counted- I think I O'd on Sun or Mon. Which today would only make me 9 or 10dpo, so hoping my bfn is only because I tested too early. Reassurance would be great. This 2ww is a killer. This is our 8th cycle of trying- So ready to throw in the towel...

:grr: hate dreams like that :dust: still early for a BFP :dust: FXd

I will test on the 8th 18dpo if I make it to then :thumbup:

Still no sign of the :witch: nothing :wacko:

Hi I ill update the thread very soon. Twag GL. I got EPO 500 MG, RJ 500 MG and decaffeinated green tea for this cycle. But I dont know uptill when should I take these things ?

I believe EPO you should take up until O but I am not sure on the RJ? decaff Green Tea I would imagine you can take whole cycle :thumbup: GL :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->