**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

Hi Ladies! Happy Wednesday. First thing, BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO DBH FOR HER BFP!!!!! Awesome. Can't wait to see the digi!

Twag- holy cow! The suspense is killing me- test already!!!! :). Fx'd for you!

Ok, so I dreamt I poas and it was positive. Got up at 3am and poas- bfn. :growlmad: I initially had you put me down for the 8th as my official test date, but when I actually counted- I think I O'd on Sun or Mon. Which today would only make me 9 or 10dpo, so hoping my bfn is only because I tested too early. Reassurance would be great. This 2ww is a killer. This is our 8th cycle of trying- So ready to throw in the towel...

urrghh..i have dreams like that all the time!! had a dream earlier in the week that i was meredith on grey's anatomy carrying around my positive pregnancy test...super weird ~lol~ dreams have been super weird this last month..maybe the vitex?

Whoo hoo first response is now visible enough for a camera to pick up! :happydance:

I think it is safe to put me down as a :bfp:!!!! I'm on :cloud9: :happydance:

GL ladies hope to see many more BFP's!

:hugs::hugs:to those that AF got :cry:

Oh my gosh! Congratulations!!! :happydance:

So looks like Game Over for me just went to the loo and when I wiped was red what looks like the start of AF :cry: I feel so down :cry:

I am so pissed off at the :witch: right now 6 days late and no warning signs :grr:

onto yet another cycle - Tulip see you March Testers :hugs:

So looks like Game Over for me just went to the loo and when I wiped was red what looks like the start of AF :cry: I feel so down :cry:

I am so pissed off at the :witch: right now 6 days late and no warning signs :grr:

Twag :hugs:

Looks like we are going to put TTC on hold until we are in our new house in March :cry: so GL ladies :dust:

:hug:

Congrats to the BFP's!!!!! YAY!

I will also only be testing March...

Twag I'm sorry AF arrived. A new house! That's exciting!
AFM- my chart is not making me hopeful and is also worrying me that there is something happening I may need to get checked out

AFM- my chart is not making me hopeful and is also worrying me that there is something happening I may need to get checked out

What's worrying you HW?

Twag - sorry :witch: got you! Xx

AF was due yesterday and was expecting it to come today due to dip yesterday but my temp went up this morning so was feeling hopeful but I started spotting this afternoon so it looks like I'm out again :cry:

What's worrying you HW?

Twag - sorry :witch: got you! Xx

Mammy- I can't see a sustained shift in temps :( little bugger just jumps up an down like a trampoline

Twag I'm sorry about af.
Afm- after waiting 8 weeks to ovulate I am finally flying through my first "real" tww. 8dpo! Testing the day before Valentines day.

Whoo hoo first response is now visible enough for a camera to pick up! :happydance:

I think it is safe to put me down as a :bfp:!!!! I'm on :cloud9: :happydance:

GL ladies hope to see many more BFP's!

:hugs::hugs:to those that AF got :cry:

AHHH stalking (Im already out this month) SOOOO happy for you! Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see the digi :hugs:

Keep forgetting to attach the pic! :wacko:

Congrats!!!! So exciting!

Hi Ladies! Happy Wednesday. First thing, BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO DBH FOR HER BFP!!!!! Awesome. Can't wait to see the digi!

Twag- holy cow! The suspense is killing me- test already!!!! :). Fx'd for you!

Ok, so I dreamt I poas and it was positive. Got up at 3am and poas- bfn. :growlmad: I initially had you put me down for the 8th as my official test date, but when I actually counted- I think I O'd on Sun or Mon. Which today would only make me 9 or 10dpo, so hoping my bfn is only because I tested too early. Reassurance would be great. This 2ww is a killer. This is our 8th cycle of trying- So ready to throw in the towel...

I hate those dreams, I've have had them and in the dream you are so excited and then you have to wake up and be dissapointed :( but 8dpo is very early to get a positive some people don't even get implantation until 10-12dpo so dont worry :)

Ow so sorry Twag, I was really hoping and thinking this was going to be your cycle :hugs:

AF was due yesterday and was expecting it to come today due to dip yesterday but my temp went up this morning so was feeling hopeful but I started spotting this afternoon so it looks like I'm out again :cry:

Your chart looks good though, your not out till full flow. FX for you :dust:

AFM - I FF changed my crosshairs to CD21 today which is the day I thought had originally thought I had O'd, so I'm happier about that estimation. I am 3dpo. Still awhile to go in my TWW

Hi ladies,

Congrats to the new BFPs!!!

Sorry for those who got AF, I've started a March thread to help pass the time if anyone wants to join whilst waiting for Match to roll around!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1721131-march-bfp-madness-march-testers.html

Had new thoughts on my own circumstances... as it's now after 6 pm and still nothing that looks like a new cycle starting... the implantation calculator on countdowntopregnancy.com said it's "less common" but still possible that implantation from my ovulation date could have been as late as Feb. 3rd - three days ago. And since it takes 4-5 days after implantation to get a positive test... maybe I'm not out after all? Tomorrow would be day 4... FX ladies, FX!

Been having sharp cramps and pulls. TMI- 1 wipe of spotting. Lots creamy CM nothing on CP (was high and softish this morning, now lower) would be my luck to get AF early this cycle haha

I would like to be put on February 26th!! I am hoping for a sticky sticky sticky bean!!!

I just signed up and I am very new to all this. wud yu put me for the 24th?

Hi ladies. Im out. Just woke up to af. Shes early as well. Gl every1 else x

Massive hugs Zelly :hug:

Clandestine I think your bfp will show her face this weekend :hugs: :dust:

GL ladies :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member