**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

Argh brown spotting and "hot" sharp cramps at the front of lower abdomen. I think :witch: may visit me early this month

@Twag, thanks for your hopefulness. Temp back to normal LP range today, boobs still sore, now 16/17 DPO and still BFNs, today on an FRER. I think they meant to say 6 days after a missed period, instead of six days before... just trying to ignore this whole thing right now, as it is what it is and I can't do anything but wait it out at this point.

Argggghhhh Clandestine where is that BFP hiding as I know it is in there :hugs:

How long with no AF and BFN's are you going to wait before you get a blood test?

:hugs:

Since yesterday cd 2 I have started EPO ( 3×500 mg ) and pollen bee 500 mg . I have missed cd 1 I hope that doesnt make any difference at all. I ill start decaffeinated green tea from today as well. What I know that one should take epo and bee pollen till ovulation day I think I am right. Clandestine GL

Argggghhhh Clandestine where is that BFP hiding as I know it is in there :hugs:

How long with no AF and BFN's are you going to wait before you get a blood test?

:hugs:

Monday. I'm just cheap and the progesterone and beta-hCG is $103.00. Even then can take up to 3-5 business days for results, but better than waiting forever. So Monday, provided :witch: is still a no-show... will be CD 37, 20-21 DPO and 9 days late. If I did it today and had a period tomorrow, I'd be so pissed. Just going to wait it out, like a certain friend of mine :)

My husband asked me if it was possible I'm having trouble with the urine/ home tests because I also have problems with OPKs (you know, never seen a positive)... and I've taught him they have similar chemical structures and it seems plausible, but I don't know the answer to that?

Waiting it out is the best course of action :thumbup:

I went down to the toilet this morning armed with HPT and Sanitary products - it could have gone either way :dohh:

I am cautiously saying I received my :bfp: this morning! It's a very faint line..but I still see it every time I look! Will be testing again tomorrow to see if the lines darken!

Congratulations H&H 9 months

Temp stayed up this morning but AF arrived not long after so I'm definitely out.

Congrats Craftymama!!! H&H 9 months!

Bummer New MrsJones. Sorry. Hugs.

:hugs: NewMrsJones & MrsLemon :hugs:

Crafty congrats! Hope the line increases.
Sorry to hear AF arrived mrs & mrs!

I am cautiously saying I received my :bfp: this morning! It's a very faint line..but I still see it every time I look! Will be testing again tomorrow to see if the lines darken!

congrats craftymama :happydance:

:witch: visited early.

This is so strange. My shortest cycle in over a year (generally 35daysish) and AF came with a temp rise?
Sorry TMI- light not quite flow but certainly there, brownish/reddish. The nicest AF cramps I've ever felt. I'm generally double over on strong pain killers

Congratulations!!!

:witch: visited early.

This is so strange. My shortest cycle in over a year (generally 35daysish) and AF came with a temp rise?
Sorry TMI- light not quite flow but certainly there, brownish/reddish. The nicest AF cramps I've ever felt. I'm generally double over on strong pain killers

Really HW? That's very strange? So sorry :hugs:

I am for sure out. AF got me yesterday, but the good news is that I am back to my 29 day cycles instead of 34/35 days. Going in for surgery in a month and hoping I will finally get some answers and pray that it is a quick and easy fix to our problem.

Congrats to all the ladies with your BFPs! :happydance: I am happy for you all.
Also, tons of :dust: to the rest. I am sure you will all receive your BFPs soon. Never give up hope no matter how frustrating it may be. :hugs:

Congrats crafty! Sorry to the others that were visited by the witch :( I am still waiting- Supposed to be CD1 but no AF...also had :bfn: so I am still in limbo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->