**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

So after 2 -3 hours of light spotting.. AF stopped... i tested tonight on a cheapie and have a very very faint BFP BUT im not going to believe it unil ive been out tomorrow and bought a digital.. so maybe im not out??

if you pray please pray for me :S

So after 2 -3 hours of light spotting.. AF stopped... i tested tonight on a cheapie and have a very very faint BFP BUT im not going to believe it unil ive been out tomorrow and bought a digital.. so maybe im not out??

if you pray please pray for me :S

FX for you!

All but full AF. Can anyone shed light on raised temp with AF?

Very worried that its not sticking :cry: I wanted to see a "pregnant" on a digi... No such luck so I was curious to see the progression of my lines getting darker... They have actually gotten much lighter, wouldn't even show up on a picture anymore :cry: AF is still not here... Brown discharge when I wipe has come back. I'm 14dpo today, at the most I could have Oed a day or so later... But that wouldn't explain the lines getting lighter... I know my urine was not diluted... My appt to verify isn't till the 18th... So I went to a walkin lab to get blood tested today... Results will take 3 days:growlmad: I'm so emotionally drained from today, I'm so sure this isn't sticking... I don't have much hope. :cry:

It's official ladies!!!!!!

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 4
Very worried that its not sticking :cry: I wanted to see a "pregnant" on a digi... No such luck so I was curious to see the progression of my lines getting darker... They have actually gotten much lighter, wouldn't even show up on a picture anymore :cry: AF is still not here... Brown discharge when I wipe has come back. I'm 14dpo today, at the most I could have Oed a day or so later... But that wouldn't explain the lines getting lighter... I know my urine was not diluted... My appt to verify isn't till the 18th... So I went to a walkin lab to get blood tested today... Results will take 3 days:growlmad: I'm so emotionally drained from today, I'm so sure this isn't sticking... I don't have much hope. :cry:

So sorry girl :hugs:

This just happened to my friends last month, I hope you're story turns out better then hers, it's not over yet.

This happened to me cycle 1 I hope it doesn't end the same way for you HW :hugs:

This is why I do not test early

Lots of sticky :dust:

Congrats BFPs & :dust: to those waiting

:hug: to all AF caught

Dh I'm sorry for your stree. Fx for you. Hugs hockeywife on getting your af. As for me I'm still 3 days away from af, but I'm already feeling cramps so I'm not so hopeful. I have my cbfm ready to go next month in case. Also dh went in for sa. Turns out I had low progesterone last month but fs thinks it might have been a cycle where I didn't ovulate because it was short. Keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck to next bunch of testers.

Congrats Craftmamma, another one to add to your already gorgeous brood!

Too early for symptoms here as I'm only 5dpo but I have been majorly hungry these last two days!

Testing Valentines Day x

Congrats Craftmamma!

AFM... My 27-28 day cycles are a thing of the past. Today is CD 34, 17-18 DPO and had spotting start last night, with temp drop this morning and still spotting, so I know it's onto to cycle #5. I should be more upset I suppose, but the longer it takes the less I care.
Just BBT charting from here on out, have given up on OPKs.

Oh Clandestine I am so sorry :hugs:

I'm really OK, thinking maybe my inner-emotional defenses are high with respect to ttc. Sick and tired of it running my life for months now... so onto cycle #5, BBT thermometer in hand, and moving my life along for the interim.

Thanks all for the :hugs: but it didn't stick :cry: AF came on full force at 4am... the cramps are horrible :nope:

I'm unsure what I will do in the future when it comes to testing. I was still getting a positive and AF was 5 late. I can wait to test till AF is late, but even if I had this time it would have turned out the same. I would have gotten my BFP been super excited and then devastated when it didn't stick. I know it would have been a lot worse if I was farther along but it is still heartbreaking to go from being so happy at seeing a positive and then to have that taken away :cry:

I'm grateful that I have an amazing husband. I didn't have work yesterday and I was sure it wasn't sticking. I messaged my husband with my concerns and that I was depressed about it. An hour later he was home with flowers and ice cream. We went out to lunch, he gave me a long back massage, and we cuddled and watched a movie. :hugs: It made me feel better at the same time it made me want to have his baby even more!

Onto next month and hoping the next bfp will stick.

I'm having odd symptoms. Trying not to think about them because I do not want to get my hopes up. Fell asleep watching tv at 9pm (after a 2 hour afternoon nap), up to pee 3 times last night, and I have this odd achy nausea/heartburn feeling going on.

Approx 11dpo, tested yesterday, BFN...

DH I totally understand how you feel :hugs: I had a chemical cycle 1 and it was horrible and has scared me ever since :hug: I am scared to POAS incase it happens again

I now wait and if I reach a week late then I will test

:hug: take care and give yourself time to grieve and then move forward :hug:

:hugs: DH

Sounds like you've got an awesome hubby! Fx for next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->