**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

DHBH - lump in my throat reading that! Thank you and hope you feel better soon :hugs: xx

Well, I woke up this morning to tinkle and when I wiped there was brown discharge. Well I am only CD 29 and 7dpo. So I am hoping that this is a good sign. But I am not going to get my hopes up! I have 4 more days until testing!

Good for u hw like u said should bring u closer to a bubba!

I am now 3dpo and have o'd two days early on cd18 which is good news for me anyway because hopefully the eggs fresher than normal :rofl:

Clandestine I am completely at where ur at - I was about ttc 5 months when I got 'hardened' to the ttc emotions and I'm glad because it was tiring me out and prob making a bfp that much more elusive. U don't get used to it but u are more prepared when af shows. Fx and :hugs: u should be in a better place now

I hope I am. I even let some a nasty-ish comment on another thread (about how it's not been 1 or more years, so I shouldn't feel the way I do) slide. I no longer care what other people think about my feelings, they are mine and they are what they are. I'm also trying not to worry that something is really out of whack with me... still no real period. A day and a half of spotting - some even bright reddish and it appears to have stopped completely overnight.

You guys can take me off testing for the 27th :(

I got out of the shower this morning and noticed red trickling down my leg (thought it was my red stain shampoo) so I went to the washroom and well.. It seems MUCH to heavy to be spotting. I'm just not sure what to think.. I thought I knew my cycles but I wasn't suppose to get my period until the 25th and its only the 10th :( I really hope that my body is finally 100% recovered and maybe if I am really lucky I will start ovulating every month. If not... next month I will have a chance of conceiving is April :(

Good for u hw like u said should bring u closer to a bubba!

I am now 3dpo and have o'd two days early on cd18 which is good news for me anyway because hopefully the eggs fresher than normal :rofl:

Clandestine I am completely at where ur at - I was about ttc 5 months when I got 'hardened' to the ttc emotions and I'm glad because it was tiring me out and prob making a bfp that much more elusive. U don't get used to it but u are more prepared when af shows. Fx and :hugs: u should be in a better place now

I hope I am. I even let some a nasty-ish comment on another thread (about how it's not been 1 or more years, so I shouldn't feel the way I do) slide. I no longer care what other people think about my feelings, they are mine and they are what they are. I'm also trying not to worry that something is really out of whack with me... still no real period. A day and a half of spotting - some even bright reddish and it appears to have stopped completely overnight.

I have only been ttc for 7 months and it still makes me sad to see bfn's followed by a period... And fingers crossed on the spotting! Hopefully it is agood sign!

I'll be honest. I'm not holding my breath. It's either just a fluke cycle or there's a hormone imbalance of some sort. If my temperatures don't drop by down to pre-ovulation levels soon, I'll go get blood work to see what's up. I'm still expecting to see full-blown Armageddon every time I take a trip to the bathroom, but I think everything has totally stopped.

I'll be honest. I'm not holding my breath. It's either just a fluke cycle or there's a hormone imbalance of some sort. If my temperatures don't drop by down to pre-ovulation levels soon, I'll go get blood work to see what's up. I'm still expecting to see full-blown Armageddon every time I take a trip to the bathroom, but I think everything has totally stopped.

I hate it when that happens! My cycle prior to this was 89 days long!! It made me so upset! I hope I am back on the right track! I hope that you get your BFP soon! I will keep all of my fingers crossed for all of us ladies!

Clandestine that comment on the other thread if we are thinking of the same one really pissed me off too - I had a massive tantrum because as selfish as this may sound I am only concerned with how long it is taking me to get my bfp other people's long ttc situations as sad as they are do not mean that I should not be as upset or as frustrated as I am :hugs:

Hope you find out one way or the other (hoping a 9 month :witch: vacation) is going on :hug:

That is the main thing. At first I was so frustrated by the "I wasn't even trying" or first month crowd...but I know that has 0 to do with me. My situation is mine. My emotions are mine alone. I'll continue to rejoice the other BFPS, express sorrow with those who miscarry and share the frustration of even one month of a BFN when all you want is to see two lines or a positive. No one can make me "happy" that I've only been trying 5 cycles when they've been trying longer...because that's not what it is about after all. We are all in search of the same thing. Whether it takes 5 weeks or 5 years, the sense of hopelessness and powerlessness doesn't change. People can argue that it is worse the longer you go because that is where they are now. They felt the same things those of us just starting on this journey feel right now.

I completely agree with this! There is no time frame on when you are allowed to feel sad! The unknown is the frightening thing and that doesn't change from 1 month to 1 year. If that were the case is the reverse true? Is someone who's only been trying for a few months less happy at receiving a bfp than someone who's been trying a year?

I do believe that other emotions begin to come in the longer you are waiting such as a deeper fear or a sense of hopelessness but the sadness at seeing a bfn is there from the minute you decide that you desperately want a baby.

Clandestine that comment on the other thread if we are thinking of the same one really pissed me off too - I had a massive tantrum because as selfish as this may sound I am only concerned with how long it is taking me to get my bfp other people's long ttc situations as sad as they are do not mean that I should not be as upset or as frustrated as I am :hugs:

Hope you find out one way or the other (hoping a 9 month :witch: vacation) is going on :hug:

I was determined to ignore her entirely, but was inspired to look up her other comments because of your post. Most of her comments are pure vitriol, especially hateful toward anyone not ttc for more than 12 months. She actually reads the Feb. thread in the tww group and then complains on her friend's journal when someone who's on their first or third cycle gets a BFP. It's vile. She's already got a kid, which some of us ttc #1 could use an excuse to tell her that her feelings are invalid, but since we're not giant a**holes we haven't done that. She needs a therapist to sort out why she feels like lashing out at complete strangers for their tragedies and triumphs on the internet, that's my take on it.

I'm grateful for you, my other ttc buddies, and ladies like Prowife, Makemeamammy and the other ones on here who try to take all this as positive as we can, no matter the outcome. I really do wish we could all just magically create a baby for ourselves the minute we decide we're ready for one. Since that's not the case, I will continue to offer whatever support I can over here, but I think I'm just done with that other thread. She can have it. I have done a great job of limiting my interactions with negative people in my real life and think it's healthier for me to do the same in my online life!

P.S. If my temp is still up in the morning, I think I'm going to get hCG and progesterone levels drawn tomorrow. I still feel like I'm in my LP and my "period," which maxed out at heavy, red spotting has vanish in a total of a day and a half. All I got today was tan-ish, very light spotting, like you'd expect at the very end of a period. Either I have the world's shyest BFP or I have a corpus luteum cyst, but something is not right to have such a short, light period and still have LP temps.

One thing I try and constantly remind myself of is that it's all about perspective. Every single person looks at a situation in a completely different light based on prior events they have experienced. I don't care if two people go through the exact same situation. Unrelated events that have happened to each person separately will ultimately mold their view and feelings on the thing that is effecting them now. The best thing we can do on this forum is be sad for each other when its time to be sad, be ecstatic when for each other when it's time to be happy, and always try and reciprocate those feelings, if we expect people to show them towards us. There are egocentric people on this forum, but there are thousands of others on here who are kind as well. If we want to be thought of, respected, and have sympathy given towards us, we must make sure we are doing that too.

Everyone on this particular thread meets all of these high qualities and I have respect and I care about what each of you are going through. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so busy so I could sit on here all day and just talk to you ladies...but that's probably not a good idea. I need money to buy food because I like to eat ;)

I hope everyone of you get everything you hope for. And if you want to be mad, sad, happy, scared, upset, or hurt it is your right to feel that way and no one can tell you that you can't! And just know, that the women on this forum are mostly good and you will always have someone on a thread who truly cares about what you are going through. :hugs:

Very worried that its not sticking :cry: I wanted to see a "pregnant" on a digi... No such luck so I was curious to see the progression of my lines getting darker... They have actually gotten much lighter, wouldn't even show up on a picture anymore :cry: AF is still not here... Brown discharge when I wipe has come back. I'm 14dpo today, at the most I could have Oed a day or so later... But that wouldn't explain the lines getting lighter... I know my urine was not diluted... My appt to verify isn't till the 18th... So I went to a walkin lab to get blood tested today... Results will take 3 days:growlmad: I'm so emotionally drained from today, I'm so sure this isn't sticking... I don't have much hope. :cry:

Well, I woke up this morning to tinkle and when I wiped there was brown discharge. Well I am only CD 29 and 7dpo. So I am hoping that this is a good sign. But I am not going to get my hopes up! I have 4 more days until testing!

Fx for you!

FXd ladies waiting to test I hope there are some more BFPs coming :dust:

:hug: ladies who the evil :witch: caught up with :hugs: onwards & upwards ladies we can do it :thumbup: :dust:

Definitly agree girls, that woman obviously has deep seeded issues to not be able to be happy for others when they get their BFP's. I do have a couple of people in my life that are lke this too, and I've worked out that if your are unhappy with yourself as a person and your life, then generally that is reflected as not being able to be truely happy for anyone else. They are the sort of people I try to avoid...negative energy is never a good thing to be around.

Thankfully we don't have people like that on this thread! The whole reason I love this forum is because we can all share emotions with each other that we are otherwise unable to share with many people because we are secretly ttc.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dito on the cutting out the thread clandestine. I was on a thread a few weeks ago and ironically it had positive in the title, I happened to mention that I was frustrated with not bding enough around o because my dh suffers with depression. Instead of support I received ignorant comments about how I should 'dose' dh up and get him treatment before ttcing and how surely I should wait til he's 'better' because you must want a 'happy and healthy baby'. I try to be understanding towards ignorant people because I think they clearly have led quite sheltered lives and need real people to show them understanding, however I was so upset I started to cry and almost withdrew from bnb completely because I was on here for support that only ttc ladies can understand and I got that. For the record my dh has been receiving treatment for years as depression is sometimes incurable but comes in patches and as to assume that dh and I are doing something cruel by ttc was just incorrect. As far as I understand our baby (if conceived of course!) has as much chance as anyone else's of being happy and healthy. I Unsubscribed to that thread ASAP and had some amazingly supportive comments on another thread. As in life that's how it goes, rough with the smooth, just on here u can delete the rough and keep the smooth :hugs: sorry for the rant!

You're allowed to rant. Sorry to hear that. I haven't run into anyone who isn't completely supportive on here. I understand about your DH depression. I suffer moderate depression sometimes swerving into the severe range (cutting for example :blush:) in the past when things were tough with DF and I. It's not just something you can cure. It takes time and patience and understanding.

That's too bad because I like that other thread, it's smaller and easier to follow :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->