• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

That is the main thing. At first I was so frustrated by the "I wasn't even trying" or first month crowd...but I know that has 0 to do with me. My situation is mine. My emotions are mine alone. I'll continue to rejoice the other BFPS, express sorrow with those who miscarry and share the frustration of even one month of a BFN when all you want is to see two lines or a positive. No one can make me "happy" that I've only been trying 5 cycles when they've been trying longer...because that's not what it is about after all. We are all in search of the same thing. Whether it takes 5 weeks or 5 years, the sense of hopelessness and powerlessness doesn't change. People can argue that it is worse the longer you go because that is where they are now. They felt the same things those of us just starting on this journey feel right now.

So well put, ProfWife. Thank you! It will happen to all of us at the right time!

Congrats that is some great news the thread needed H&H 9 months

Tulip - is there a March testing thread yet?

Dito on the cutting out the thread clandestine. I was on a thread a few weeks ago and ironically it had positive in the title, I happened to mention that I was frustrated with not bding enough around o because my dh suffers with depression. Instead of support I received ignorant comments about how I should 'dose' dh up and get him treatment before ttcing and how surely I should wait til he's 'better' because you must want a 'happy and healthy baby'. I try to be understanding towards ignorant people because I think they clearly have led quite sheltered lives and need real people to show them understanding, however I was so upset I started to cry and almost withdrew from bnb completely because I was on here for support that only ttc ladies can understand and I got that. For the record my dh has been receiving treatment for years as depression is sometimes incurable but comes in patches and as to assume that dh and I are doing something cruel by ttc was just incorrect. As far as I understand our baby (if conceived of course!) has as much chance as anyone else's of being happy and healthy. I Unsubscribed to that thread ASAP and had some amazingly supportive comments on another thread. As in life that's how it goes, rough with the smooth, just on here u can delete the rough and keep the smooth :hugs: sorry for the rant!

:hugs: Try2findbaby

I really like your attitude - stay positive, and don't listen to those nasty, uninformed comments. WHEN you conceive, you're going to have a happy, healthy, and very strong little baby!

Hey Twag how are you doing ? How is clandestine ? Well hun this time Bellydreams has started the March thread she had posted its link few days back.

I am good thanks AF lasted a bit longer this cycle but then with a new longer LP sure that was expected :shrug:
Clandestine is ok just in a limbo at the moment with still no BFP but also no AF :shrug: I am sure she will be on to update us later

Cool I will go find the March testing thread although not sure I will be testing in March but I want to follow you ladies anyway :thumbup:

:hugs:

Dito on the cutting out the thread clandestine. I was on a thread a few weeks ago and ironically it had positive in the title, I happened to mention that I was frustrated with not bding enough around o because my dh suffers with depression. Instead of support I received ignorant comments about how I should 'dose' dh up and get him treatment before ttcing and how surely I should wait til he's 'better' because you must want a 'happy and healthy baby'. I try to be understanding towards ignorant people because I think they clearly have led quite sheltered lives and need real people to show them understanding, however I was so upset I started to cry and almost withdrew from bnb completely because I was on here for support that only ttc ladies can understand and I got that. For the record my dh has been receiving treatment for years as depression is sometimes incurable but comes in patches and as to assume that dh and I are doing something cruel by ttc was just incorrect. As far as I understand our baby (if conceived of course!) has as much chance as anyone else's of being happy and healthy. I Unsubscribed to that thread ASAP and had some amazingly supportive comments on another thread. As in life that's how it goes, rough with the smooth, just on here u can delete the rough and keep the smooth :hugs: sorry for the rant!

I suffer from depression and anxiety! However it is worse with medication.

I can't find the March thread can someone please point me in the right direction??

thank you :thumbup:

Omg I can't believe anyone could be that ignorant and insensitive! That's absolutely terrible! Well done you for not giving them a mouthful - you're a stronger woman than I am for being able to hold back :hugs:

I got my :bfp: yesterday, February 10!

:happydance:

Yaaaay! Congratulations to you! Xxx

Twag https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1721131-march-bfp-madness-12-march-testers.html

Well, I am soo ready for the 17th to get here!!!! Only a few more days left! How are the rest of you ladies doing?

Hi ladies! Just catching up after the AF hiatus...

I just had a +OPK, so can you put me down to test on Feb. 27?

Just reading back some of the most recent discussion -- depression, how to deal with folks with different TTC histories, etc. -- I'm struck by how supportive a bunch this is. So glad I found this forum!

Congrats to the BFPs so far, and FX for the rest of us...

@AmyRR: I'm completely down with avoiding people who emit negative energy (i.e. my MIL), same as I am avoiding people with the flu!

@Try2findbaby: I can't believe people would be that heartless, but as AmyRR pointed out, if someone's unhappy in their own self they will direct it outward. I'm not up-and-up on classes of anti-depressant medications, but I think I'd make sure if he is taking anything that his doctor knows you're ttc - just to be sure it can't accidentally affect blood flow or sperm counts. End my scientst-FIY for the day :)

@Babyrogers: I'm sorry to hear that and you definitely learn something new everyday. I'd never have guessed that about you, but very glad to hear it's something you're controlling well. We definitely all do a good job of filtering our non-ttc lives off here!

@Rebandy11: I hadn't had my coffee when I first read your comment, now, it's hilarious and yes, it is quite small. I've taken to staying on the thread and being a massive cheerleader - for the good and bad.

CONGRATS to Jessicaxo!!!

Hey Twag how are you doing ? How is clandestine ? Well hun this time Bellydreams has started the March thread she had posted its link few days back.

I'm here! Just got home from having hCG and progesterone labs drawn. I had about a day and a half of off-and-on spotting (ranged from almost non-existent to heavy, almost bordered on light bleeding at one point). I thought it had totally stopped by lunchtime yesterday and today, had a random episode of dark red/ brown spotting that quickly turned to tan/pink and has now almost vanished entirely. Can take 3-5 days for labs to come back and definitely nervous, because I either have a shy BFP with all the spotting (which scares me), a chemical that went undetected by HPTs, or a corpus luteum cyst or some other thing keep my temp up and my boobs sore... needless to say, desperately trying to keep myself focused on my now-overdue data analysis and presentation and trying to just remember that it already is whatever it is and I need to know, regardless of the outcome.

I am good thanks AF lasted a bit longer this cycle but then with a new longer LP sure that was expected :shrug:
Clandestine is ok just in a limbo at the moment with still no BFP but also no AF :shrug: I am sure she will be on to update us later

Cool I will go find the March testing thread although not sure I will be testing in March but I want to follow you ladies anyway :thumbup:

:hugs:

I hope you and DH will change your minds, but absolutely support whatever choice is right for you two. Would still love to see you on the March thread, either way!

Twag https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1721131-march-bfp-madness-12-march-testers.html

Thanks, singing up now. As no matter my outcome, will be hanging in with you two until you get your BFPs! You are stuck with me, now!

:haha: you are also stuck with me that includes you Tulip :thumbup:

I can't find the March thread can someone please point me in the right direction??

thank you :thumbup:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1721131-march-bfp-madness-12-march-testers.html

CONGRATS!!! H&H 9 months :happydance: :happydance:

I'm here! Just got home from having hCG and progesterone labs drawn. I had about a day and a half of off-and-on spotting (ranged from almost non-existent to heavy, almost bordered on light bleeding at one point). I thought it had totally stopped by lunchtime yesterday and today, had a random episode of dark red/ brown spotting that quickly turned to tan/pink and has now almost vanished entirely. Can take 3-5 days for labs to come back and definitely nervous, because I either have a shy BFP with all the spotting (which scares me), a chemical that went undetected by HPTs, or a corpus luteum cyst or some other thing keep my temp up and my boobs sore... needless to say, desperately trying to keep myself focused on my now-overdue data analysis and presentation and trying to just remember that it already is whatever it is and I need to know, regardless of the outcome.

3-5 days!!! Wow that is going to be a long wait. At least you have work to keep you busy. Looking forward to the update. Massively hoping for a BFP for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->