Feeling Hopeful August *Testing Thread*

12 dpo for me today and still testing negative.. still having the brown tinged cm though, but not every time maybe 2 or 3 times a day. So strange! AF isn't due until til Saturday, so just waiting at thus point.

12 dpo for me today and still testing negative.. still having the brown tinged cm though, but not every time maybe 2 or 3 times a day. So strange! AF isn't due until til Saturday, so just waiting at thus point.

Good luck, I hope AF stays away!

Maybe implantation bleeding? Good luck!

@josephine3 I’m good thanks! Happy to be getting back into trying!

Maybe implantation bleeding? Good luck!

@josephine3 I’m good thanks! Happy to be getting back into trying!

I'm trying to hold out hope that's what it is, but I really don't think so. It's not exactly uncommon for me to have spotting like this (though I typically don't) but not for 3 days in a row though...so not sure what's up with that. Still, I would think if it was, I should be testing positive now?

I know over thinking won't change the outcome, but it's hard not to question every little thing.

I have just downloaded the FF app aswell and inputted my temps but it says that it can't determine by fertile window. Unfortunately I wasn't able to do my temps at the same time each day so they may be a bit off. Anyway I think I ovulated on Cd13 and will see how the temps track over the next few days

View attachment 1116619

I am still catching up on the thread, but it’s at 3DPO that FF will give you crosshairs to confirm ovulation. <3

Editing to add, the more information you can add - the better. If you had EWCM on CD13, add that for example. Also be sure to note down your positive OPK’s too. You should be 2DPO today and another nice temperature rise and hopefully tomorrow you’ll get the crosshairs to confirm ovulation.

Just checking in.
How is everyone getting along?
AFM I’m CD 4. So, if I O CD 12, I’ll definitely be testing in August.
August is such a triggering month for me:
It’s when we found out about our daughter at 18 weeks and delivered her. The worst days of my life by far.
It’s when we found out our miracle baby, conceived in July didn’t have a heartbeat and passed him/her at home at 9 weeks last year.

The August cycle is also when we conceived our now four year old, rainbow Miracle baby- a year after losing our daughter at 18 weeks.
so, I know blessings can come now, but it’s just hard as I process grieving both of these babies in the month of August.

I hope everyone is doing okay- waiting to test or waiting to O. I’m hopeful we will see lots of sticky BFPs this month. Praying hard!

Just checking in.
It’s when we found out about our daughter at 18 weeks and delivered her. The worst days of my life by far.
It’s when we found out our miracle baby, conceived in July didn’t have a heartbeat and passed him/her at home at 9 weeks last year.

The August cycle is also when we conceived our now four year old, rainbow Miracle baby- a year after losing our daughter at 18 weeks.
so, I know blessings can come now, but it’s just hard as I process grieving both of these babies in the month of August.

I hope everyone is doing okay- waiting to test or waiting to O. I’m hopeful we will see lots of sticky BFPs this month. Praying hard!
Thinking of you xxx

Just checking in.

Hopefully August could be the cycle you conceive and make it abit positive for you. Sorry you've had harder times during this month.

If that opk was my peak it means I'm 2 dpo because it seems I ovulated the same day as I got that. Thing is I didn't take an opk the day before so I wonder if that positive was the tail end. I have sore bbs today and my temp remains high. Lots of cramping but higher levels of energy than usual

Hopefully August could be the cycle you conceive and make it abit positive for you. Sorry you've had harder times during this month.

If that opk was my peak it means I'm 2 dpo because it seems I ovulated the same day as I got that. Thing is I didn't take an opk the day before so I wonder if that positive was the tail end. I have sore bbs today and my temp remains high. Lots of cramping but higher levels of energy than usual
I hope so! For all of us. Thank you.
Sounds like you are 2dpo today!

@elmum gosh I can see why you feel like that about this month. Sorry it's so difficult and emotionally taxing for you. I hope you're making some positive memories, too.

@RedRose19 looks like we're back in sync again!- I'm 2dpo today as well- presuming my OPKs and symptoms were all correct...
I hate 2ww

I am still catching up on the thread, but it’s at 3DPO that FF will give you crosshairs to confirm ovulation. <3

Editing to add, the more information you can add - the better. If you had EWCM on CD13, add that for example. Also be sure to note down your positive OPK’s too. You should be 2DPO today and another nice temperature rise and hopefully tomorrow you’ll get the crosshairs to confirm ovulation.
Yes both FF and Premom are telling me I'm on 3DPO now although they have different cover lines which is interesting. Thanks for the tips :)

@elmum gosh I can see why you feel like that about this month. Sorry it's so difficult and emotionally taxing for you. I hope you're making some positive memories, too.

@RedRose19 looks like we're back in sync again!- I'm 2dpo today as well- presuming my OPKs and symptoms were all correct...
I hate 2ww
I hate it too... it's harder at the beginning I think because you know nothings happening until at least 4 or 5 dpo

This cycle our fertility doctor put me on 5mg of Letrozol for 7 days, and tomorrow I have an appointment to find out how many eggies are prepped and ready to burst! Wish me luck. No iui this cycle, just doing medicated. DH has been on Clomid for almost a week now so it's still too early for it to be impactful. They will tell me when to trigger ovulation tomorrow so I figure we'll start bd'ing tomorrow. The cycle we got preggers we only BD'd twice!!!

This cycle our fertility doctor put me on 5mg of Letrozol for 7 days, and tomorrow I have an appointment to find out how many eggies are prepped and ready to burst! Wish me luck. No iui this cycle, just doing medicated. DH has been on Clomid for almost a week now so it's still too early for it to be impactful. They will tell me when to trigger ovulation tomorrow so I figure we'll start bd'ing tomorrow. The cycle we got preggers we only BD'd twice!!!
I got preggo with my baby 2 and 3 with medication but no iui I hope this is your lucky month!

Afm I'm so confused what temp I should use . Basically I always take my temp at 6am or sometimes bit before if the ba y wakes. But last night I had broken sleep 2 until 4 and took my temp at 8 am after 4 hours. I also took it at 4 but it was after broken sleep. Neither were my usual times but the temp taken at 8am was after 4 hours of sleep.. I'm unsure if I should use it because it was a high temp. It probably would be abit lower . I've for now used the 8am temp but put broken sleep.
Gosh temping is so hard at times

Well ladies, I'm calling it. I had a pretty significant temperature drop yesterday at 13 dpo. Same temperature today (which is just below my cover line). Despite this, I had a strong urge to test this morning, but of course it was negative yet again.

I typically have a 15-16 day LP, and am not expecting AF until Saturday, but wouldn't be surprised if it shows up today or tomorrow. On to cycle 21... though I don't think we will try as hard this cycle. We already have a May baby and most of our nieces and nephews (and a good share of the rest of our extended family) have birthdays in late April and throughout May, so it's a very busy time for our family already. I don't really want to add another May baby to that chaos, but I'd also hate to not have any chance at all. but I suppose what's meant to be will be.

Good luck to all still waiting to test.

I got preggo with my baby 2 and 3 with medication but no iui I hope this is your lucky month!

Afm I'm so confused what temp I should use . Basically I always take my temp at 6am or sometimes bit before if the ba y wakes. But last night I had broken sleep 2 until 4 and took my temp at 8 am after 4 hours. I also took it at 4 but it was after broken sleep. Neither were my usual times but the temp taken at 8am was after 4 hours of sleep.. I'm unsure if I should use it because it was a high temp. It probably would be abit lower . I've for now used the 8am temp but put broken sleep.
Gosh temping is so hard at times

I am pretty sure you’d enter the 8am temperature. If I remember correctly, it’s supposed to be after 3-4 hours solid sleep, which you hadn’t had at 4am.

Well ladies, I'm calling it. I had a pretty significant temperature drop yesterday at 13 dpo. Same temperature today (which is just below my cover line). Despite this, I had a strong urge to test this morning, but of course it was negative yet again.

I typically have a 15-16 day LP, and am not expecting AF until Saturday, but wouldn't be surprised if it shows up today or tomorrow. On to cycle 21... though I don't think we will try as hard this cycle. We already have a May baby and most of our nieces and nephews (and a good share of the rest of our extended family) have birthdays in late April and throughout May, so it's a very busy time for our family already. I don't really want to add another May baby to that chaos, but I'd also hate to not have any chance at all. but I suppose what's meant to be will be.

Good luck to all still waiting to test.
I’m sorry. Good luck to you this cycle or next if you wait. I understand not wanting to have more birthdays and celebrations at the same time and I also understand not wanting to skip a cycle TTC. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->