• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling Hopeful August *Testing Thread*

hows everyone today.. its too quiet lol
Good actually! I had one ovary with a 25mm eggy thingy so they triggered me yesterday! We BD'd after the trigger shot, and we need to try to get it in the next two days also. Today is when I should be ovulating, so by tomorrow I will be 1dpo!! I'm pretty excited! That means I can test on the 26th, which is earlier than I thought. FX we randomly catch that egg this cycle! My lining was on the thin side, so they are putting me on estrogen suppositories followed by progesterone

Cd11 today and OPK is getting darker now. I have jst come off nights so we can start some bding now to try catch that eggy. So much harder to plan with a 7 year old in the house, school holidays are a nightmare lol.

IMG_1032.jpeg

Good actually! I had one ovary with a 25mm eggy thingy so they triggered me yesterday! We BD'd after the trigger shot, and we need to try to get it in the next two days also. Today is when I should be ovulating, so by tomorrow I will be 1dpo!! I'm pretty excited! That means I can test on the 26th, which is earlier than I thought. FX we randomly catch that egg this cycle! My lining was on the thin side, so they are putting me on estrogen suppositories followed by progesterone
Oooh that's so exciting! It's always nerve racking waiting for the eggs to get mature enough

Oh how exciting!!!! :happydance:so much baby dust for you :dust:

Good luck catching those eggies ladies!
@Lozb @thencomesbebe

I’m CD 6…hopefully I will O by CD 12. I have to be away from DH CD13 and 14. We will give it our best try before then!

4 dpo and my boobs are hurting! im still breastfeeding my little one (he seems to have no plans to stop any time soon..) and it was unbearable at times and it never hurts. loads of cramping, cervix is super high and creamy cm, i hope thats good signs

4 dpo and my boobs are hurting! im still breastfeeding my little one (he seems to have no plans to stop any time soon..) and it was unbearable at times and it never hurts. loads of cramping, cervix is super high and creamy cm, i hope thats good signs

good luck sweetie x

I'm 5DPO and not much to report. I'm getting some crampy feelings but could be progesterone related. I'm going for a Day 21 blood test next week to check my levels as part of some fertility testing that I'm doing. Temps looking fine for where I'm at.

its now 1 am and i cant sleep, i got hot flushes non stop

Ladies ff changed o day back and says 8dpo so said I'd try a cheapie test. It had a shadow so tried my clearblue.. I'm nervous that's just an awful bluedye shadow.. can you please say you see that line. Also post my cheapie but hard to get a pic of

View attachment 1116630 View attachment 1116631
Well I can certainly see something faint on the clearblue! Why did FF change you to 8dpo? Explains why you've been getting stronger symptoms. Fingers crossed for your next test!

Well I had 2 positive opks and it kept getting confused so I removed them and went off temps alone and it went to 8 dpo which I had the more ovulation signs but I dunno its hard to tell

Well I had 2 positive opks and it kept getting confused so I removed them and went off temps alone and it went to 8 dpo which I had the more ovulation signs but I dunno its hard to tell
Your tests look similar to mine at 8 dpo, different brand but same strength. I'm going to say it's definitely the start of your bfp!! :dust:

It keeps going back and forth between 8 and 5 dpo. I only tested because I keep getting hot flushes since last night

Screenshot_20230812_141929_FF App.jpg

It keeps going back and forth between 8 and 5 dpo. I only tested because I keep getting hot flushes since last night

View attachment 1116639

That’s tricky but I’d also put you between 6-9DPO, based on CM and the temperature pattern. Both are fairly plausible.

9 DPO because of EWCM, 6DPO based on BBT and the three raised temperatures.

Both are equal chances, you don’t need* 3 consecutive raised temperatures to confirm ovulation because there is such a thing as a “fall back rise” which may happen 1-3DPO and IF you’re 9DPO that looks to have happened on 3DPO.

Sorry I can’t be of much more help, you’ll have to wait and watch. Fingers crossed for you. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->