Feeling Hopeful August *Testing Thread*

Oh my goodness. The last 3 pages I was on the edge of my seat. My hormones have me all sorts of ways right now, @PinkCupcakes i am SO SO happy for you!!! I wish you the happiest and healthiest 9 months love :hugs: absolutely beautiful lines. Frer can be crap. Overall your lines and progression look wonderful, try not to worry! @thencomesbebe glad hubby is noticing changes that could be from the clomid. Your bfp is coming in the near future, I’m sure of it!
@Lozb how are you doing? Your symptoms were sounding promising for 10dpo but I remember reading your LP is on the shorter side of 10-11 days? :flower:

thank you!! I’m so nervous! 34 and first pregnancy!

thank you so much!! Been a long road to get here!!

Thank you so so much!! I’m scared it’s not real! Lol

thank you!!!

I’m a bit confused this morning, so my IC is definitely darker now but my FRER actually looks a bit lighter?! And the Walmart cheapie is negative! Am I loosing my baby or am I just too early for it to darken on FRER? It’s weird cause the IC is way dark now!

View attachment 1116759 View attachment 1116760 View attachment 1116761
Every test has a different sensitivity. I believe that the WalMart cheapies are usually meant to be used the day of your missed period.
Your IC looks great. :)
With my current pregnancy, there was a couple of days where the either the tests I happened to dip had less dye or my urine was less concentrated with hcg...and therefore my tests were lighter. Try not to panic.
Congratulations to you. :)

@Momof2onetube yes they were but today I do feel like AF is on her way probs tomorrow when she is due. My LP can be 10-11 days. I managed to conceive my son with this LP but sometimes it has been 12 days only odd few times.
I tested this morning with three different tests and all looked like maybe something but guessing evap, tested with smu and nothing at all. Jst not my month

Oh my goodness. The last 3 pages I was on the edge of my seat. My hormones have me all sorts of ways right now, @PinkCupcakes i am SO SO happy for you!!! I wish you the happiest and healthiest 9 months love :hugs: absolutely beautiful lines. Frer can be crap. Overall your lines and progression look wonderful, try not to worry! @thencomesbebe glad hubby is noticing changes that could be from the clomid. Your bfp is coming in the near future, I’m sure of it!
@Lozb how are you doing? Your symptoms were sounding promising for 10dpo but I remember reading your LP is on the shorter side of 10-11 days? :flower:

Haha Thank you, wait until you see the test I took with SMU!

I can't wait to see your next tests!

hehe I did another IC!

Every test has a different sensitivity. I believe that the WalMart cheapies are usually meant to be used the day of your missed period.
Your IC looks great. :)
With my current pregnancy, there was a couple of days where the either the tests I happened to dip had less dye or my urine was less concentrated with hcg...and therefore my tests were lighter. Try not to panic.
Congratulations to you. :)

That’s good to know! I’m so nervous!

also we plan to get a clear blue digital today after work!! I can’t wait to see it say pregnant! This doesn’t feel real!

just because… here’s SMU!!!

IMG_8267.jpeg

hehe I did another IC!

also we plan to get a clear blue digital today after work!! I can’t wait to see it say pregnant! This doesn’t feel real!

View attachment 1116762
See look at that amazing progression it's twice as dark as yesterday!

@PinkCupcakes yaaaay congrats!!! Great lines!! We were 18 months ttc and 6 months ntnp and it didn't feel real for such a long time, it's crazy!! I'm so pleased for you xxx
Also you can find a due date calculator that works it out from ov, and feel free to join the due date group! I guess may is spring too lol :haha:

Just quick one ladies who use a Fitbit. If it takes temp regular while u sleep what temp do u input into fertility friend please?

So I think it’s official now! I just can’t believe my eyes!

View attachment 1116765
Lovely :cloud9: I'm so so happy for you!! Next when youre comfortable, you can call your.chosen OBGYN and get your first appointment scheduled!! If you're in the United States it will usually be the first ultrasound, which can be anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks. It usually depends on the place and how available they are.

Lovely :cloud9: I'm so so happy for you!! Next when youre comfortable, you can call your.chosen OBGYN and get your first appointment scheduled!! If you're in the United States it will usually be the first ultrasound, which can be anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks. It usually depends on the place and how available they are.
Yep I called today and they said first thing they do is confirm the pregnancy via pee test or blood test then not sure from there! Lol! My app is Thursday!

hehe I did another IC!

View attachment 1116762

Yay, great lines! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4