• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling Hopeful August *Testing Thread*

@Lozb I know I've mentioned before here but the only thing I did different the cycle I got pregnant, other than I reduced alcohol consumption was to take proceive conception tablets, I really believe they must have worked as I was ttc for 18 months before that and getting nowhere. Also we ntnp at least another 6 months before that x

@Lozb I know I've mentioned before here but the only thing I did different the cycle I got pregnant, other than I reduced alcohol consumption was to take proceive conception tablets, I really believe they must have worked as I was ttc for 18 months before that and getting nowhere. Also we ntnp at least another 6 months before that x
That’s interesting I was looking at them other day. With only one tube that is possible not in best condition I want to give it my best shot.

@josephine3 added them to Amazon basket for when I get paid. I was going to get individual ones but I had looked into procieve but never know what’s good. I will give them ago.
I have my thyroid bloods next week too. I have congenital hypothyroidism (diagnosed at 2 weeks old) (I have also given this to my son who was 10 days old when we found out even tho I already had an idea he was). can’t wait for my argument with myGP regarding the results if they need changing.

That’s interesting I was looking at them other day. With only one tube that is possible not in best condition I want to give it my best shot.
They had such amazing reviews and I got them on a deal from Holland and Barrett on a bogof offer! I didn't even use both packs!! Only needed the one!! I fully recommend to anyone ttc as worth a shot x

@Lozb I bought the men's and women's dual pack but oh barely took any I think it was mine that did the job lol x

They had such amazing reviews and I got them on a deal from Holland and Barrett on a bogof offer! I didn't even use both packs!! Only needed the one!! I fully recommend to anyone ttc as worth a shot x
i got them with that offer last cycle. im waiting for af now and my pcos as made it go awol but i at least feel better energy wise. its helped with the breastfeeding too they are good tabs. i hope i get preggo next cycle from them

Aaaaaaah @PinkCupcakes i knew it I knew it I knew it!!!! Huge congratulations!!!

Thank you so much! I still can’t believe it!!! I’m in shock! I’ve been crying and smiling and omg!!!

Congratulations!!!I am just so happy for you!!!! When's your EDD hun? You should join us in the spring lambs group when you feel comfortable :)

ohhhh, is that in the first tri forum? I have no idea what my EDD would be, may something I think?

Thank you so much! I still can’t believe it!!! I’m in shock! I’ve been crying and smiling and omg!!!

ohhhh, is that in the first tri forum? I have no idea what my EDD would be, may something I think?
Probably very early may but you can calculate it using those estimated due date calculators that you find on Google.

Spring Lambs - March/April 2024 due dates!

That's the group from March and April but I'm going to see if @josephine3 would be okay adding may as well because we don't have very many ladies in there right now.

Hi ladies,

I’m 9DPO today and I swear there’s a line, faint but I see it, I also saw a VVVF line last night, If this is real, it’s been 4 years trying! I’m not too hopeful yet as I’ve had Evaps and such so I won’t be confident unless it’s a dark pos.

anyway so I’ve been:
Fatigue
Cold sore break out
Mild cramps off and on
Sore joints
Sore boobs but less than usual after O.

not much else!

first photo is of the test fresh, second is it dried.., thoughts?

View attachment 1116748 View attachment 1116749
These look great! Crossing everything for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->