• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling Hopeful August *Testing Thread*

That FRER! @PinkCupcakes !!!
I’m crying happy tears over here!!!

thank you so so so much!!

I'm so happy for you!!!!! HH9!!! Giving you a giant virtual hug!!!

thank you so much!!!

Ahh I just can’t believe it, we weren’t even hard core trying but I was doing OPK and we BDed during that time! I’m just so over the moon!

10dpo today, calling my tests evaps or indents. They haven’t darkened so defo not a BFP. AF is due tomorrow so jst wait for that to come now and try enjoy my weekend. Congratulations @PinkCupcakes so nice to see after ttc for so long.

10dpo today, calling my tests evaps or indents. They haven’t darkened so defo not a BFP. AF is due tomorrow so jst wait for that to come now and try enjoy my weekend. Congratulations @PinkCupcakes so nice to see after ttc for so long.
:hugs: I hope AF stays away.

I’m sorry. ((Hugs))

Looks like mine at 10 dpo with my rainbow baby! Beautiful test!

thank you!! I’m so nervous! 34 and first pregnancy!

@PinkCupcakes soo happy for you!! :happydance:

thank you so much!! Been a long road to get here!!

OMG!!! :bfp: Oh hun I’m over the moon for you after all this time. Your frer is perfect. Biggest congratulations. You deserve this so much I’m so happy for you :dance:

Thank you so so much!! I’m scared it’s not real! Lol

Such a beautiful line! I'm so happy for you :happydance:

thank you!!!

I’m a bit confused this morning, so my IC is definitely darker now but my FRER actually looks a bit lighter?! And the Walmart cheapie is negative! Am I loosing my baby or am I just too early for it to darken on FRER? It’s weird cause the IC is way dark now!

IMG_8251.jpeg IMG_8254.jpeg IMG_8253.jpeg

@PinkCupcakes oh my gosh so happy for you :happydance: one thing I found with frer lately is 1) they take a while to progress and 2) never compare a dry frer with a wet one numerous of times I thought I was losing my baby but it was the fact one was wet and one was dry xx

@PinkCupcakes oh my gosh so happy for you :happydance: one thing I found with frer lately is 1) they take a while to progress and 2) never compare a dry frer with a wet one numerous of times I thought I was losing my baby but it was the fact one was wet and one was dry xx
Thank you! And oh thank goodness lol! My IC is getting way darker now!

thank you!! I’m so nervous! 34 and first pregnancy!

thank you so much!! Been a long road to get here!!

Thank you so so much!! I’m scared it’s not real! Lol

thank you!!!

I’m a bit confused this morning, so my IC is definitely darker now but my FRER actually looks a bit lighter?! And the Walmart cheapie is negative! Am I loosing my baby or am I just too early for it to darken on FRER? It’s weird cause the IC is way dark now!

View attachment 1116759 View attachment 1116760 View attachment 1116761
I also want to add that some ladies test better with SMU then they do with fmu, some even better in the evening all together. For example when I would test in the morning sometimes my tests would look lighter than they did the day before but if I tested in the evening it would look darker. Oh and the Walmart test is not negative, there's a faint line there, it's just thick so it's harder for you to see.

Congratulations @PinkCupcakes I’m absolutely chuffed for you. Wishing you a H&H 9 months and sending massive virtual hugs.
Your FRER looks perfect they always dry darker. Enjoy every second of this, I know it’s hard not to worry but it’s been a long time coming for those two lines. You so so deserve this x

@PinkCupcakes my frer was way lighter the morning after my first bfp, had me in a total state. Everything was fine! My ICs never got crazy dark but were more reliable overall

I also want to add that some ladies test better with SMU then they do with fmu, some even better in the evening all together. For example when I would test in the morning sometimes my tests would look lighter than they did the day before but if I tested in the evening it would look darker. Oh and the Walmart test is not negative, there's a faint line there, it's just thick so it's harder for you to see.

That’s good to know! And thank you! I’ll do another IC this afternoon but I’m waiting until tomorrow for my next FRER!

Congratulations @PinkCupcakes I’m absolutely chuffed for you. Wishing you a H&H 9 months and sending massive virtual hugs.
Your FRER looks perfect they always dry darker. Enjoy every second of this, I know it’s hard not to worry but it’s been a long time coming for those two lines. You so so deserve this x

Thank you so much!!!

@PinkCupcakes my frer was way lighter the morning after my first bfp, had me in a total state. Everything was fine! My ICs never got crazy dark but were more reliable overall

oh wow! Good to know! I’m so anxious, I just want to go in to the doc already and have them tell me it’s all good lol!

My frers always took 48 hours to show it darker. I think once there is a line that's you need right now. See what your frer is like compared with yesterday's. And huge congratulations

That’s good to know! And thank you! I’ll do another IC this afternoon but I’m waiting until tomorrow for my next FRER!

Thank you so much!!!

oh wow! Good to know! I’m so anxious, I just want to go in to the doc already and have them tell me it’s all good lol!
I can't wait to see your next tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->