Feeling Hopeful August *Testing Thread*

11dpo today and AF is due today. She is defiantly coming today, had cramps and some vvvvl pink when I wipe. These wondfo are terrible, they have constantly had a faint line that when the urine has passed over it the line is still there and even after the time frame of 3 mins it’s still there. Won’t be using these again or at least this batch.

congratulations @PinkCupcakes amazing bfp.

IMG_1148.jpeg

@PinkCupcakes I'm crying happy tears here for you I'm absolutely over thr moon for you wishing you a h&h9 months :happydance: :happydance: :cloud9::cloud9: xx

I’m so worried, is spotting brownish normal? I’m scared out of my mind!

test is darker though?

IMG_8285.jpeg IMG_8284.jpeg

Praying it doesn’t turn pink @PinkCupcakes, brown is ok at this stage I do believe it’s meant to be like old blood when it’s brown and I had this with my son as if ur body is doing one last clear out.

well still no AF and pink tinge still only really slight, getting cramps still but I feel sick today not been able to finish off my food but feel really hungry. AF is jst messing with me this month.

Praying it doesn’t turn pink @PinkCupcakes, brown is ok at this stage I do believe it’s meant to be like old blood when it’s brown and I had this with my son as if ur body is doing one last clear out.

well still no AF and pink tinge still only really slight, getting cramps still but I feel sick today not been able to finish off my food but feel really hungry. AF is jst messing with me this month.
Thank you! Yea it freaked me out so bad this morning when I saw it, I felt crushed but my tears are darker today!

@PinkCupcakes ive had brown spotting in most of my successful pregnancies, always in the early days following a bfp. Lines are gorgeous! Get some betas if you can!

@PinkCupcakes ive had brown spotting in most of my successful pregnancies, always in the early days following a bfp. Lines are gorgeous! Get some betas if you can!
Thank you! Yes I’m going in Thursday to confirm, I believe they will be taking my blood!

@PinkCupcakes Yes! It was normal for me in a couple of my pregnancies. Just baby settling in. Your lines are looking great!
Thank you!

here are my FRER dry, and then I took another cheapie this afternoon and it’s darker still!

Still mild spotting but it’s only brown, no more cramps today, just EXTREMELY tired lol

IMG_8288.jpeg IMG_8291.jpeg

@Lozb I used to get cross with the wondfo for doing that too x
It might not actually be a problem with the tests to be honest. We just demand more and more sensitivity so we can pick up pregnancy earlier and earlier. Well now we are finally at the point where the test can not only pick up early pregnancy but also pick up the 1-5 HCG that you have in your system even when not pregnant.

@Lozb I used to get cross with the wondfo for doing that too x

I agree these ones have drove me nuts this cycle. Actually asked hubby to hide them until I am late. I dnt want them lol.

It might not actually be a problem with the tests to be honest. We just demand more and more sensitivity so we can pick up pregnancy earlier and earlier. Well now we are finally at the point where the test can not only pick up early pregnancy but also pick up the 1-5 HCG that you have in your system even when not pregnant.

possible but I have used loads different types and there is always not great batches. Just won’t be using them anymore and hide all other tests so I Cnt rest early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->