First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Beagle- glad it is working out with the meds. Def talk to your clinic - I donated all my leftovers as well.

Babyw and KFS - which clinic do both of you use? I used RMA of NYC. Hope the retrievals go smoothly!!

Knitgirl - congrats on the 20 eggs - hoping for a great fertilization report.

Terri - jealous about the running....I haven't run since August and I definitely miss it.

Cornell. Thanks mama!!

The clinic already gave me some progesterone, so I feel lucky to get that sine I picked the most expensive form.

Hello ladies,

Just wanted to hop on and update the ER went well, they retrieved 11 eggs. Today the report is 9matured but 7 fertilized. I will give another update tomorrow.

Baby dust to you all and H&H9months.:dust:

Hello ladies,

Just wanted to hop on and update the ER went well, they retrieved 11 eggs. Today the report is 9matured but 7 fertilized. I will give another update tomorrow.

Baby dust to you all and H&H9months.:dust:

Woohoo! Go embies go!! So happy for you, that's a great result. Rest up and keep us posted. :flower:

That's great Brighteyez! Close to my numbers!!! Rest up!

Ladysosa, LOVE barre! I miss it! I think I'm allowed modified barre workout in a couple of weeks. So excited!

Beagle, it was overseas. Seemed sketchy so I was nervous but it worked out eventually. Labor Day really screwed me on shipping!

I really wish I could run up a hill, Terri. I run to the bathroom and get tired! Ha!

These pills are making me feel better than I have been feeling so far! I like them. Woooohoooo

Congrats, Brighteyez!! That's great news. Grow, little embies, grow!

Brighteyez - GREAT numbers!!! YAY!!

Jen - double digits!!! Happy 10 weeks to your little fetus!

knitgirl - Whoo Hoo for 20 eggs!!! How many fertilized??

kfs1 - Good luck tomorrow!! Can't wait to hear your update!!

Booger76 - Whoo Hoo!! Just a little over a month away!!

brighteyez73 - YAY!! for 7 fertilized eggs!! How are you feeling?

AFM - Everything went well today at my appt. He lowered my med dose tonight and then I trigger tomorrow night. Egg retrieval on Saturday morning. YAY!! I'm getting excited :)

knitgirl - Whoo Hoo for 20 eggs!!! How many fertilized??

kfs1 - Good luck tomorrow!! Can't wait to hear your update!!

Booger76 - Whoo Hoo!! Just a little over a month away!!

brighteyez73 - YAY!! for 7 fertilized eggs!! How are you feeling?

AFM - Everything went well today at my appt. He lowered my med dose tonight and then I trigger tomorrow night. Egg retrieval on Saturday morning. YAY!! I'm getting excited :)

Thank you and I am feeling great!!! I am so excited for my babies and praying that they grow and keep growing even once 1 is back in me. God is so good! So you trigger tomorrow and retrieval on Saturday....Yaaayyy!

Brighteyez_ awesome report!! Can't wait to hear tomorrow's update!!

Amy-woohoo for trigger tomorrow and Saturday retrieval.

Kfs-best wishes in the morning for 15 follies!! Make your hubs take you to a nice lunch post retrieval. I know I was starving. Hee hee.

Jen-I always walk to the bathroom. Perhaps I should start running! Ha! How did your test go today?

Good morning ladies! Loving all this good news from everyone's retrieval. I triggered last night and was total chicken $hit about it. I couldn't do it so I made dh and he has to chase me around the kitchen island bc I was scared. That needle looked awful. Finally I let him do it and it wasn't bad at all. I had a terrible night of sleep and am on the train into the city for my pre op appt at 6:30. I plan on going for acupuncture tonight after work and tomorrow is the retrieval. I hope the follies get one last push to grow the medium sized ones with help from the trigger, the meds still in my system and acupuncture.

Thanks for all of your support thus far. All of you wonderful women have made me so much more calm by sharing your experiences and giving helpful advice. I appreciate it much more than you know.

Good morning ladies! Loving all this good news from everyone's retrieval. I triggered last night and was total chicken $hit about it. I couldn't do it so I made dh and he has to chase me around the kitchen island bc I was scared. That needle looked awful. Finally I let him do it and it wasn't bad at all. I had a terrible night of sleep and am on the train into the city for my pre op appt at 6:30. I plan on going for acupuncture tonight after work and tomorrow is the retrieval. I hope the follies get one last push to grow the medium sized ones with help from the trigger, the meds still in my system and acupuncture.

Thanks for all of your support thus far. All of you wonderful women have made me so much more calm by sharing your experiences and giving helpful advice. I appreciate it much more than you know.

Good luck! Everyone's retrievals are making me anxious & excited...in a good way! Hopefully I am just a month away!

Good! They took like 13 tubes of my blood! So many tests. I will know in 7-10 days so pretty quickly. DH is going hunting for a week so by the time he's home, I'll know! Speaking of him...I kicked him out of bed last night. He snores so loud! The whole night! I've been getting no sleep and I think that makes me more sick. If any of you end up getting the constant nausea, I'd recommend diclegis. My vomiting has been significantly reduced and I'm only on a boat like a little over a quarter of the day now!

Hello ladies,

I am hopping on to give another update. All 7 are still thriving. 4 @4cells, 1 @6cells, 1 @7cells and 1 @8cells. Transfer will be Sunday (5day) I am so thankful to God for his blessings. Thank you Jesus!!! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:[-o<=D>

Yay for all the embies!! Lots of people will be PUPO by next week!! Congrats to all!!

Brighteyez So happy for you, all these little steps will get us all there one day.

Babywhisperer You really made me laugh - hubby chasing you around the kitchen lol, my hubs is so scared of needles he cant even be in the same room when I'm injecting but he mixes my Menopur on so he feels useful, you would swear he's doing all the work the way he goes on - men can be so funny sometimes.

Amy1976 Almost there, you must be getting nervous, everything will work out :)

AFM - Got so nervous today, I was googling one of my injectibles, Cetrotide at work today, they said it must be kept in the fridge, I've got my Ovitrelle in the fridge but not the Cetrotide so I called the pharmacy in a flat panic but they assured me, no it's not part of the "fridge line" whew! Then I was thinking - I know most of you get your meds delivered, how do they deliver the meds that need to be kept cold?

Still a newbie with the whole, injecting my own stomach bit, this is my fourth day and I thought I would get used to it but I must say, not used to it yet. For my IUI's I ran around like a headless chicken getting nurses to do it for me after hours so it's much better at home.

They send them in a cooler with freeze packs to keep them cool. next day delivery as well.

Just checking in - they were able to retrieve 14 :). I'm doing great - just pooped. Will read all of your updates soon. Love you ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->