First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

I've been waiting all day for your update, kfs1-Glad you're ok..it's understandable to be tired. See you soon. Fourteen is great!!

Brighteyez73 - I'm so glad your embies are doing so well!!

KFS1 - YAY 14!! THAT'S AWESOME!!

Babywhisperer - Good luck tomorrow!!

Leens08 - Yes I'm getting very excited!!

AFM - I trigger tonight at 8:30pm!! Whoo hooo!!

Kfs – congrats on your trigger and ER!! Yay for all those eggs!

Beagle – so sorry about the problem with the meds – that must be so stressful.

Booger – woo hoo for getting your calendar! I hope they figure out the medical piece for you.

Leens – Good luck with your egg retrieval!!

Brighteyez – congratulations!! I’m so glad the ER went well for you. Such good news about your developing embies!

JCM – that’s great news that the new meds are helping with the nausea.

Amy – congrats on triggering and good luck with the ER!

Babywhisperer – congrats on triggering and good luck with ER! I would have totally freaked out too if I had to do an IM trigger!!

Moni – what is PUPO?

Phew! There has been a lot of activity here - sorry if I missed anyone!

AFM - I'm doing well. My ovaries feel like they are bruised, but overall I feel soooooooo much better than before the retrieval. I was so uncomfortable. I started the progesterone and estrogen today. 17 of the 20 eggs fertilized as of yesterday, and today they let us know that 15 are continuing to develop normally. :happydance:

I have a tentative time scheduled for transfer tmr, but they think it will most likely happen on day 5 - Sunday. I won't know until tmr morning. I will be doing acupuncture before and after the transfer.

Hope everyone is doing well - it's rainy and chilly here in MA.

Congrats, kfs!!! That's great! Woohoo!!

Brighteyez and knit girl - glad to hear your little embryos are doing well and growing away. Hooray for transfers on Sunday.

Babywhisperer - retrieval for you tomorrow. Good luck! We'll be pulling for you.

Amy - trigger tonight!!!! Awesome! This is a busy place. So exciting to see everyone moving along!

Just checking in - they were able to retrieve 14 :). I'm doing great - just pooped. Will read all of your updates soon. Love you ladies.

That's amazing!!! Congrats! Rest up and feel better.

I'm set for 7:45am so please say a prayer! Acupuncture tonight was great. Hope it helps. Can't wait to go to sleep! My only night injection free!

Brighteyez - Congratulations! So happy for you.

Knit - 15 is so amazing! How are you feeling? Any updates?

JCM - Glad the pills are doing the trick.

Amy - How'd the trigger go? Woohoo - you're almost there.

Babywhisperer - I had to laugh at the image of you running around your kitchen away from your husband. That's how I was with my first injection and it wasn't even an IM shot! Anyway, wishing you sooo much luck today!!!

Leens - I'm with you. I hated the injections. They got a little easier but I wasn't 100% comfortable. :)

Thanks for all of the love ladies. I'm feeling pretty good today. I feel sore but it's really not as bad as I thought. It feels like I can't suck in my stomach, like it's tender and pushed out a bit. I passed OUT when I got home. Getting into the city was an adventure yesterday. It normally takes us a little over an hour to drive in - it took 3 hours yesterday (terrible weather) so we were an hour late. I was FREAKING out but they just got us right in so it was fine. Can't wait to hear from the embryologist today!!!!

BabyW-Hope all goes well today. Sending tons of positive thoughts your way.

Amy-Hopefully your trigger was uneventful. Last night of shots-enjoy today, babe.

brighteyez-Waiting for the next report!

knitgirl-PUPO is pregnant until proven otherwise..waiting for your report as well. If you have transfer today, you'll be just fine. It's a quick procedure.

Hi to everyone else..just ready to get the weekend started. My dad is in town for the week and I made spinach/red pepper stuffed portabellas last night, and I tried to put a poached egg on top. My dad's egg came out pretty well. Mine was just a mess, so I trashed it. I also made cornbread w/jalapenos and buttered noodles. He was pleased, and so was I. He said I reminded him of my mom when they first started dating. She was always experimenting with recipes and such. He's a good guinea pig because he'll eat anything.

Just checking in - they were able to retrieve 14 :). I'm doing great - just pooped. Will read all of your updates soon. Love you ladies.

That's amazing!!! Congrats! Rest up and feel better.

I'm set for 7:45am so please say a prayer! Acupuncture tonight was great. Hope it helps. Can't wait to go to sleep! My only night injection free!

Thinking of you today!

Brighteyez - Congratulations! So happy for you.

Knit - 15 is so amazing! How are you feeling? Any updates?

JCM - Glad the pills are doing the trick.

Amy - How'd the trigger go? Woohoo - you're almost there.

Babywhisperer - I had to laugh at the image of you running around your kitchen away from your husband. That's how I was with my first injection and it wasn't even an IM shot! Anyway, wishing you sooo much luck today!!!

Leens - I'm with you. I hated the injections. They got a little easier but I wasn't 100% comfortable. :)

Thanks for all of the love ladies. I'm feeling pretty good today. I feel sore but it's really not as bad as I thought. It feels like I can't suck in my stomach, like it's tender and pushed out a bit. I passed OUT when I got home. Getting into the city was an adventure yesterday. It normally takes us a little over an hour to drive in - it took 3 hours yesterday (terrible weather) so we were an hour late. I was FREAKING out but they just got us right in so it was fine. Can't wait to hear from the embryologist today!!!!

Glad you're doing well. I was really sore too, like my ovaries were really bruised. It's getting a bit better. I just had to be really careful moving around, sitting down, etc. I can only imagine how stressed you must have been running late - glad they got you right in!

I just found out my transfer will be on Sunday. Originally, we were going to transfer two, but have decided to only transfer one. For those of you who have taken Crinone, does it ever start to leak out really soon after you put it in? Sorry if that's TMI for anyone first thing in the morning ... I'm just worried it's not all staying in there long enough.

Thanks!

KFS - Yay for 14!! Yeah that drive was brutal yesterday. Glad it worked out fine though!

Knitgirl - 15 going strong is great - relax for Sunday!! (can't help about the Crinone I did the oil injections.

Terri - stop making me hungry - I just ate!

BabyW and Amy - thinking of you...FXed!!

PUPO is Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise - when they insert an embryo you are pregnant....

Have a good weekend everyone!!

Congrats kfs1 and Brighteyez! And good luck to BabyW, Amy and Knitgirl! We'll be thinking of you! Can't wait to hear updates. :)

Happy Friday everyone! Yayyy! After work today my hubby and I are hitting the road and heading south to Cannon Beach, OR for the weekend. Our little longhaired doxie Charlie LOVES the beach and running around all free (they don't have leash laws on the beach). It's so cute to see him so happy. Cannon Beach is a very dog-friendly town so we love going there. It'll be a nice getaway - just the cure for my winter blues! Anyways, hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Good morning, ladies!! :flower:

Babywhisperer - Hope all went well this morning. I was thinking of you when I was getting ready and the clock said 5:45 - I thought, "BW should be having her retrieval right about now" I hope it went smoothly and you are recovering nicely at home.

LadySosa - I have only been to Cannon Beach once but I love the Oregon Coast. I hope you have good weather!

Moni - Terri's post made me hungry too! She is always posting delicious stuff.

knitgirl - Hooray for transfer on Sunday!! :happydance: I don't have any personal experience with Crinone but I have read where it can be leaky. :blush:

Terripeachy - Your dinner sounds amazing! Hope you have a nice visit with your Dad. I'm sure it was very nice to get the compliment comparing you to your Mom.:hugs:

kfs - Talk about stressful!!! I'm sorry that happened but glad that everything turned out well in the end. Can't wait to hear your fertilization report!

Amy - How did your trigger go? Was yours intramuscular or subcutaneous? Retrieval tomorrow! So exciting.

Hello to everyone else!!! Hope everyone has a nice weekend planned.

AFM, not a lot going on right now. We don't have any weekend plans other than a wedding reception party thingie. Our friends got married out of state earlier in the Fall and are having a local party this weekend. Should be fun. I'm sure DH will go hunting at some point but I don't know what I'll be up to just yet. I guess I should start working on some Christmas presents - I have material to make cute Christmasy pillow cases for my friends kids. I bought it last year but ran out of time - guess I should dust off the old sewing machine.

Booger - I want to learn to sew, but never find the time. I think next year I will take the class offered at the community college.

So I had a "check-in" call with my manager today & unloaded all my frustrations. She told me to breathe several times...LOL! She offered up a start to some solutions & I feel much better having unloaded it all. I told her I am sure a lot of it is me not wanting to deal with it along with everyone else...I said it could very well be the meds. She laughed. But she agreed that I am not getting the feedback I need.

So I have a question...I am too lazy to look back in the thread...how much follistim (or whatever you were on) was everyone started on? I am starting 225 & wondering if that is a high dose. Will be on that for 4 days then a check on day 5. Just curious. No call back from the pharmacy. I may call on lunch.

I just got the approval to move forward with the FET! Woohoo...this BCP is all worth it. Not sure of the exact dates just yet, but I can move forward with ordering my meds and getting them paid for.

LadySosa-Have a great trip to the beach.

knitgirl-A few more days to eat sushi! Hurry. hee hee.

booger-Have fun at the reception. I love wedding receptions.

Moni-sorry about making you hungry. I wish I had brought cornbread in for my snack, but I just ate a yogurt instead. It's not the same. :nope:

It's benefits time here at work and they are kind of forcing us to go to a high deductible plan. I decided to max it out with 6650. Since it's pretax my paycheck won't take much of a hit, but if I ever run out of meds prescription, I can at least pay for them with pretax dollars. I'm such a nerd about $$, so I'm feeling really good about maxing out my plan. Plus, I'm sure when I'm prego, I will have to pay copays, etc..so I'd rather pay for that with pretax money as well. And if I don't use that money, I can keep it in my account for when I retire, decide to quit, or am old and have to pay for stuff. Win-win as far as I'm concerned.

Terri - Your health plan plan sounds good to me! We are in our Open Season as well and I think DH and I are going to change. It was cheaper for us to pay as singles even though we were married rather than to have a family plan. But I think we are going to switch to the family plan since hopefully that will be happening soon! We could wait until the baby came to switch as that is a "qualifying life event" but I think we'll just do it now to save the trouble.

Beagle - I was on 300 units of Follistim the entire time. I took 150 in the morning and then 150 at night. But I wasn't on Menopur or Bravelle. I took low-dose hCG to mimic LH.

Terri my husband was already in a high deductible plan. So now my work offers one so I am switching. Still not sure whose plan we will use for baby. My plan has a lower deductible than his but his is way high. But a while to figure that out.

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Terri - I hope you have a great visit with your dad!! Your cooking sounds so good. I'm not much of a cook myself. The crock pot is my good friend lol.

Babywhisperer - I hope everything went well this morning and I can't wait to hear your update!!

LadySosa - Have fun this weekend. My grandparents lived in Oregon all while I was growing up so I used to go up there every summer and some holidays. Although they lived in Eugene (where U of O is) we used to drive to the coast all the time, I loved it.

AFM - My trigger went well. It was 10,000 units of HCG injected subcutaneous. They originally told me to do 5,000 but then when they got my estrogen levels back for the day, they were lower than a certain cut off point I guess and so they called and told me to do the whole 10,000 units. So I just injected it as I did my other shots. The only difference is this injection site is pretty sore today (like when I lean against the counter and push on that area) where as I never had any issues with the other shots. I have to be at the clinic at 6:30am tomorrow morning. I feel pretty good. I know a lot of woman didn't feel like themselves or felt really bloated but I don't really feel like that. The only real difference I noticed was I was falling asleep every night like 2 hours earlier than I usually do LOL. Which is saying something for me because I'm not one of those people that can close their eyes and be knocked out right way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->