Glasgow mummies-to-be! anyone due in September?

Hey everyone, how are we all?, im still waiting patiently, my scan/booking appointment isnt till the 13th , feeling abandoned lol, been so worried over past week wondering if all is well, been getting alot of ligament pains, just wanna know my baby is ok, didnt worry this mych in my first pregnancy, havent spoken to anyone since I was 5 weeks at the docs, il be around 13 weeks at my scan cant wait to get sum relief and hear a hear
tbeat ! Xx :baby:

Hey lollipops, I hear you! Got my first appointment on Monday when I will be 15 + 2!! So tired of waiting, not knowing if I'm ok.

it looks like we're all just about ready to move into 2nd tri! then again...we could just keep this thread or start one in pregnancy club, as to not exclude anyone! How is everyone feeling about starting a monthly meet for a cup of tea or something like that?
I'd love to meet a couple of mums and mums-to-be, I think it'll be good to know people in the same situation once baby's here...for support or even just to pass the time. :)

My next scan is in a week today and I can hardly wait...last one was great, but they couldn't get a good look at my babys brain (they'll get teased for not having a measurable brain at the first scan!). I don't know if drinking more will help at all, but next time I'll drink about a pint of water an hour before the scan and walk to it (15 min through the park, hope the weather will be nice!) I already scoped out where the toilets are, so I have a clear escape route in mind if it gets too much!! :D

I think I'm having a girl by the way...but that's just because we're ALL girls in my family. ;)

i'm stuck in 1st trimester for another 1w4days at least :(`

Hey lollipops, I hear you! Got my first appointment on Monday when I will be 15 + 2!! So tired of waiting, not knowing if I'm ok.

God thats quite a wait aint it! X

Yes! Glad I had a private scan. I would've gone crazy otherwise! Now I just have 3 months worth of questions for the midwife!

You have been very patient too. Where are you going for your appointment?

i have my booking in appointment today :D

thanks hun been listening to the baby's heart so should be alright but still worried

Yay, lovely pic. Sounds like they're taking good care of you!

hope so although sadly i don't really like my consultant

Had my booking appointment today. Need to go back in 4 weeks for another ultrasound as was too early for them to check everything.

I'll be having all my appointments at the Southern but really pleased as I was able to change consultant after a bad experience with him last pregnancy. Will meet the new consultant in a few weeks.

Sounds good, Glasgow Angel. It's great that you can change consultant.

Got my booking in on Monday! Yaaaay!

glasgow angel which consultant have you got now? the one i have i don't like lol

I was under Dr Pringle and now going to be Dr Brenan. I have to say this has been the thing that I've been most stressed out about so it's suhb a relief that they let me change so easily.

God thats quite a wait aint it! X

Yes! Glad I had a private scan. I would've gone crazy otherwise! Now I just have 3 months worth of questions for the midwife!

You have been very patient too. Where are you going for your appointment?

Hate waiting, im at the southern general x

i have dr ledingham and i bloody hate her lol :D i am giving the soutern the chance but they have been more in depth. and getting appointments every 4weeks at the moment for scans

I had my booking appointment and scan last Wed but it was too early so I need to go back at the end of the month for another scan.

If anyone goes to Rutherglen, they do scan you there. Itwas quite handy actually and a lot less waiting about than the PRM :)

Had my booking appointment today - went fine. They're really nice at the Western.

Only thing was though, they wouldn't let OH in the appointment. He is feeling a bit put out by that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->