guilty pleasure of the day???

omg! Food occupies my mind so much these days, I even dream about it! The other night I dreamt about hamburgers and fries, I made sure I had some for supper. Last night I kept dreaming about lasagna! Today I had lasagna for breakfast, lunch and snack time! lol. My gf called me Garfield, I am round and love lasagna, I embrace this.

Cadbury eggs are soooooooo f'n good! I want one now but am snowed in my apartment at the moment. Curse this winter storm! Mixed berry frozen yogurt will have to suffice. It is crazy how hungry I get sometimes. If I was a cartoon character my dog would look like a steak.

(double stuffed) Oreos!! Nom nom nom I ate like 8 or 10 on Monday night, then the rest last night! Hmmm yea :icecream:

I'm making a giant pot of homemade spaghetti sauce to dip fresh italian bread into. I'll probably eat over half the loaf myself.

not sure where you are located...but if there is a pepperjax near you, definitely worth giving it a try!

not sure where you are located...but if there is a pepperjax near you, definitely worth giving it a try!

No, we don't have one. But we have a "Miners Cafe" greasy spoon type place that has the best Philly Cheese sandwich I've ever had. I've been wanting one since reading your post.

I had banana pudding after dinner tonight.. Yummmy!

one of those single miniature servings of haagen daaz ice cream--vanilla. i limited myself to a mini as if i got a pint--i'd eat a pint!

pancakes with peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. yummmmm :)

I had a bacon cheese burger with no beef and lots of onions.LOL....

I have been craving licorice like mad these days. In canada, u can get these cadbury twists. They are like the egg but a twisted stick...and available all year round. YUM!! We should start a BNB international treat swap...lol

We get the Cadbury twists here too in the UK. I still think the actual cream egg is better though lol

xx

Im in for the swap! lets DO IT! Ill trade you some PB M&M's for the cadbury twist thing... sounds fantastic!

cadbury chocolate is amazing, they have alot of it here in canada but not in the usa that I have seen. ANd the quality of the chocolate in the UK and england is better than here. U think it would be the same. Odd eh....

Runner girl...I would trade u some cadbury egg/twists for some mint 3 muskateers or milky way (can't remember which it was). Didn't milky way make a peanut butter chocolate bar as well? LOL....Canada has some great chocolate here. Not a ton of good ones with peanut butter in them.

Went out to eat for my brothers birthday tonight...
I had avocado egg rolls and peanut butter chicken dish
then had my mom's syrup cake for dessert.

My hubby also surprised me and found some cadbury cream eggs for me at a local supermarket!!!! :happydance:

Had a date with my daughter tonight. Pizza, ice cream, and pedicures. In my defense it was thin crust veggie pizza....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->