Hallow-Queens October *testing thread*

I’m spotting and my period isn’t due till Sunday at the earliest

IMG_7434.jpeg

So I am not TTC, however I am CD4 of my first cycle since having baby. It’s brutal, it’s extremely heavy and I am cramping so hard.

I didn’t even bleed this much after birth, but it is horrendous. I really wish they’d have taken my womb too, they know I had heavy periods anyway which always left me anaemic. I dread to think what my iron count is right now.

I just needed to vent. :cry:

Hi ladies 4dpo today and wipe and was so much CM, sorry too much info but there was that much ended up not only on the tissue but on my hand too.

So I am not TTC, however I am CD4 of my first cycle since having baby. It’s brutal, it’s extremely heavy and I am cramping so hard.

I didn’t even bleed this much after birth, but it is horrendous. I really wish they’d have taken my womb too, they know I had heavy periods anyway which always left me anaemic. I dread to think what my iron count is right now.

:hugs::hugs:

Sorry for my absence we have been away camping for the last week. Good to see all those tests coming through praying for many BFP this month! Night flower Im sorry about AF, fx for this cycle! Chemicals are the worst! Red Rose yours looks promising can't wait to see more! My chart is all over the place this month and I missed temping on 2 of the more important days so I'm not positive about the O date on FF - I've also never ovulated later then day 15! However if it's right I am 7dpo, tested this morning and I'm sure I see a faint something, but not enough to get my hopes up yet. It's so faint the camera doesn't really show it but here it is.

PXL_20231011_232538230~2.jpg

@Ellybean I see the line! Good luck!

I'm so sorry, totally understand my AF are like hell as well, thanks to Adenomyosis and Endo! Is it possible you could get some sort of birth control that takes away your periods for a while since you are not TTC? That's what's been recommended for me for whenever we finally have a baby or give up on trying due to my painful heavy periods.

Sorry for my absence we have been away camping for the last week. Good to see all those tests coming through praying for many BFP this month! Night flower Im sorry about AF, fx for this cycle! Chemicals are the worst! Red Rose yours looks promising can't wait to see more! My chart is all over the place this month and I missed temping on 2 of the more important days so I'm not positive about the O date on FF - I've also never ovulated later then day 15! However if it's right I am 7dpo, tested this morning and I'm sure I see a faint something, but not enough to get my hopes up yet. It's so faint the camera doesn't really show it but here it is.

View attachment 1117178
I see something faint. Did it have a line before it dried? Hope you had a good camping trip.

Good luck to everyone testing! Praying there’s lots of bfps over the next few days!

I’m currently 7dpo and tested today just for fun. It was a bfn as expected, but at least I know the tests I got didn’t have bad evaps. I haven’t had many symptoms up til now, but had a ton of creamy cm today then tonight my bbs started hurting. Fingers crossed for the next few days!

Counting tomorrow as 1dpo, so I will test around October 21!

Still think I see something. I’m maybe 9dpo rn. The spotting has stopped. Hoping tomorrow is darker.

IMG_7457.jpeg

af got me today so must of just gotten some bad clearblue evaps. i will be just ntnp until january now. no doubt there will still be testing ha but im just not doing opks, now i am gonna keep my temps up so by january i might have a decent history and pattern by then

af got me today so must of just gotten some bad clearblue evaps. i will be just ntnp until january now. no doubt there will still be testing ha but im just not doing opks, now i am gonna keep my temps up so by january i might have a decent history and pattern by then

:(:hugs:

Thought I saw a shadow in person but couldn’t get it in the photo. If it doesn’t darken by tomorrow morning then I’ll have to chalk it up to a bad batch of wondfos.

IMG_7463.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"