Hallow-Queens October *testing thread*

And I’m spotting again. I’m convinced it’s AF come early

Sorry for my absence we have been away camping for the last week. Good to see all those tests coming through praying for many BFP this month! Night flower Im sorry about AF, fx for this cycle! Chemicals are the worst! Red Rose yours looks promising can't wait to see more! My chart is all over the place this month and I missed temping on 2 of the more important days so I'm not positive about the O date on FF - I've also never ovulated later then day 15! However if it's right I am 7dpo, tested this morning and I'm sure I see a faint something, but not enough to get my hopes up yet. It's so faint the camera doesn't really show it but here it is.

View attachment 1117178
I see that line!

@Ellybean how confusing! I see the line too, I'm sorry you're going through this.
Thank you. I’m starting to get stronger cramps now and am spotting pink-ish brown. This is like day four of spotting this week. So idk what is going on. I’m super confused and emotional

Thank you. I’m starting to get stronger cramps now and am spotting pink-ish brown. This is like day four of spotting this week. So idk what is going on. I’m super confused and emotional
I’m sorry it’s so confusing. I had that happen last month and it was super annoying.

8dpo- negative test today. I had a slight temp dip this morning. I had some pinching that was followed by nausea and a hormone headache. Kind of feels like pms, but fingers crossed!

8dpo- negative test today. I had a slight temp dip this morning. I had some pinching that was followed by nausea and a hormone headache. Kind of feels like pms, but fingers crossed!

Sorry about a bfn. Good luck when u test again!!
:dust:
Spotting has stopped. Going to test in the morning. Please wish me luck
What a confusing cycle. Glad the spotting has stopped
Good luck

The spotting is back. Tested this morning and I think I’m just seeing shadows/evap lines. It isn’t getting darker.

IMG_7493.jpeg

I’m sorry @Ellybean I wonder what could be causing the spotting? I was hoping it was Implantation bleeding

Good evening ladies, I haven't been here for quite some time as we had to take some months off ttc. Back now and excited to be testing on October 18th (should be 10dpo). Baby dust all around! :dust:

Think I've added everyone testing ..if not I apologize as I may have missed your post.
Just let me know if if I missed you.

Come on bfps !!
:dust:

9dpo and bfn this morning. No real obvious symptoms today so we’ll see. I didn’t test positive with my others til 10-11dpo so im holding onto hope that there’s still a very small chance so I’ll keep testing.

I had major spotting after having a faint BFP too, and the spotting continued and then I had bad cramps for a day, then a few days later I passed a huge clot, I kept getting darker BFPs as tbe days passed too. Hang in there! Have you tested again?

I had major spotting after having a faint BFP too, and the spotting continued and then I had bad cramps for a day, then a few days later I passed a huge clot, I kept getting darker BFPs as tbe days passed too. Hang in there! Have you tested again?
Yes. I broke down and got a frer. I def see something on it but we all know how notorious they are for indents. Gonna test again with FMU tomorrow.

IMG_7508.jpeg IMG_7510.jpeg IMG_7513.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->