Hallow-Queens October *testing thread*

I took this test yesterday and didn’t notice anything but just looked today and see a line - is that because I left it out?

our house is quite dark so that may be why!

3E20A914-9155-4051-BC53-E2FF64FC7993.jpeg

I took this test yesterday and didn’t notice anything but just looked today and see a line - is that because I left it out?

View attachment 1117147
I mean, anything after the time limit is usually an evap. That looks pretty dark though. Do you have any more tests?

2DPO if I had a successful O with this femara cycle. I feel like I did so I’m happy about that! Supposed O was Wednesday and we were only able to bd once on Monday night because OH caught whatever sickness the kids and I had over the weekend. Not feeling too great about that timing, but technically it was in the window so there’s still a small chance.
What’s everyone’s recommendation for hcg tests? What are the most sensitive ones I can get on Amazon? I was reading reviews about the ones that came with my ovulation tests and everyone said that the ovulations strips are great, but the hcg ones that come with it aren’t sensitive at all. I’m already itching to test so I need some sensitive bulk tests. Lol

Welp, it’s a huge BFN for me with FMU. I used e@h. I will still test today multiple times then again and possibly into the weekend (creature of habit). I feel af heading in early.

I hope to get to try again later this month meanwhile FX for everyone testing soon. :dust:

2DPO if I had a successful O with this femara cycle. I feel like I did so I’m happy about that! Supposed O was Wednesday and we were only able to bd once on Monday night because OH caught whatever sickness the kids and I had over the weekend. Not feeling too great about that timing, but technically it was in the window so there’s still a small chance.
What’s everyone’s recommendation for hcg tests? What are the most sensitive ones I can get on Amazon? I was reading reviews about the ones that came with my ovulation tests and everyone said that the ovulations strips are great, but the hcg ones that come with it aren’t sensitive at all. I’m already itching to test so I need some sensitive bulk tests. Lol

Easy @ Home are just as good as FRER use to be in my opinion. I think your timing was good btw :D

Think I am calling this OPK positive. Might peak later but I normally O at night in my sleep when I get a OPK + in the evening.

IMG_1723.jpeg

View attachment 1117147
Usually an evap, but that's a pretty dark one if it is.

Fingers cross it was enough. Only
Managed the deed morning and night (more like midnight) the day with a positive OPK (cd16), O should be cd17 and then cd18 managed morning.
Hoping that’s enough. Will try again tonight as cervix still felt low and soft. I can normally feel when it’s firm during the deed.

Managed the deed morning and night (more like midnight) the day with a positive OPK (cd16), O should be cd17 and then cd18 managed morning.
Hoping that’s enough. Will try again tonight as cervix still felt low and soft. I can normally feel when it’s firm during the deed.
Good luck catching the egg!!!! :dust:

Good luck :)

@Lozb Good luck! Sounds like good timing to me!
@Ellybean I see the line, but I can’t tell. I can’t trust those until the line is super obvious!
Afm-4dpo and waiting. I got a pack of wondfo early detection 10miu/10ml. They had almost 5 stars and were on sale so it seemed like a good choice. The after I already got them I went back to read reviews and they’re terrible! How can it have such bad reviews and have almost 5 stars? Has anyone else had these?

Don’t have any more FRER to test again. Wondfo still negative. Just gotta be patient and wait a couple more days. Probably still too early to get a true positive if I get one at all.

FRER indent again? Wondfo is negative.

View attachment 1117158 View attachment 1117159
I do see that, however like many others I don't trust that brand anymore for early testing.

@Lozb Good luck! Sounds like good timing to me!
@Ellybean I see the line, but I can’t tell. I can’t trust those until the line is super obvious!
Afm-4dpo and waiting. I got a pack of wondfo early detection 10miu/10ml. They had almost 5 stars and were on sale so it seemed like a good choice. The after I already got them I went back to read reviews and they’re terrible! How can it have such bad reviews and have almost 5 stars? Has anyone else had these?
I think the reviews are fake or from an inexperienced consumers. That brand is very well known and very reliable. I've used them for all of my pregnancies. There's another one that has good reviews look up baby dust method, it's the extra wide version of those. I will say though the internet cheapies always have some kind of issue using them, for example the dye can run. However they're very cheap and that's why you get so many of them. As far as accuracy and sensitivity, I'd say they're even better than the more expensive tests you can buy in the stores.

For this pregnancy I used easy@home, babydust method wondfo, and premom. All of which did a great job. I was able to detect this pregnancy as early as 8 BPO and that's early for me. All the brands I listed above are all 25miu, 10 miu IMHO isn't necessary for early detection, 25miu does good too.

Last edited:
@Ellybean looks like a typical FRER indent to me, I've been burned by those so many times!! I try not to use them at all if I can help it.

AFM, My opks were getting darker leading up to Saturday, and I didn't test on Saturday bc I had an overnight with my best friend to see a show in San Diego (which is like 3 hours away from us). I figured it was ok bc me and hubby BD'd before I left and planned to bd when I got home (which we did). But opks are light again!!! I don't know if I geared up to O and then didn't and ovulation is still coming or if I missed my peak on Saturday and O'd maybe yesterday. If I did O then I'm covered either way, just feel like I should have brought an opk and tested Saturday. This is a Letrozol cycle for me and DH is still on the clomid, which should be working well by now!! Not sure if the letrozol would have made me O sooner than usual, so now it's a wait and see. If I geared up to O but didn't, I fully expect to see peak on Wed at the latest. And if they stay light I would guess that I missed peak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->