Hallow-Queens October *testing thread*

Having a rough morning buying tests..lol. I tried using Amazon and ebay my usual got to sites for buying in bulk. Neither one would take my card for some reason. So had to buy from Walmart instead didn't get the amount I wanted but got enough to hold me over for a while if I don't test like a crazy lady.. Got 50 10miu forgot the brand. 30 premom and 20 easy@home hpts. Should all be here in time for testing.
Af should be done by tomorrow what a pain she was.

Good luck ladies testing now

@Ellybean looks like a typical FRER indent to me, I've been burned by those so many times!! I try not to use them at all if I can help it.

AFM, My opks were getting darker leading up to Saturday, and I didn't test on Saturday bc I had an overnight with my best friend to see a show in San Diego (which is like 3 hours away from us). I figured it was ok bc me and hubby BD'd before I left and planned to bd when I got home (which we did). But opks are light again!!! I don't know if I geared up to O and then didn't and ovulation is still coming or if I missed my peak on Saturday and O'd maybe yesterday. If I did O then I'm covered either way, just feel like I should have brought an opk and tested Saturday. This is a Letrozol cycle for me and DH is still on the clomid, which should be working well by now!! Not sure if the letrozol would have made me O sooner than usual, so now it's a wait and see. If I geared up to O but didn't, I fully expect to see peak on Wed at the latest. And if they stay light I would guess that I missed peak.
Both could have happened so it’s good you’re still doing opks. What CD are you on? I’m on a letrozol cycle too. I usually have long cycles and either don’t O or it’s super late. On this cycle I had my peak on CD16 and apparently O’d on CD17. I’m going to continue doing OPKs til positive pg test or af to be sure I don’t peak again.

I naturally suffer from anxiety. Anyone have a spike in anxiety and fatigue before their BFP?
Yes I have before a bfp but I deal with anxiety and other stuff everyday. So i can't go by that as a symptom. Fatigue is a definite symptom for me.

Yes I have before a bfp but I deal with anxiety and other stuff everyday. So i can't go by that as a symptom. Fatigue is a definite symptom for me.
I’m super fatigued and have been having mild cramping for days. I slept almost all of Saturday and Sunday. Today I’m exhausted but can’t seem to get my brain to be quiet enough for a nap because my anxiety has spiked tremendously. I also feel super bloated which makes it hard to get comfy to sleep. I’m also having random back pains.

I’m super fatigued and have been having mild cramping for days. I slept almost all of Saturday and Sunday. Today I’m exhausted but can’t seem to get my brain to be quiet enough for a nap because my anxiety has spiked tremendously. I also feel super bloated which makes it hard to get comfy to sleep. I’m also having random back pains.
Sounds like you have a lot of symptoms going on. Hope it leads to a bfp soon.

Both could have happened so it’s good you’re still doing opks. What CD are you on? I’m on a letrozol cycle too. I usually have long cycles and either don’t O or it’s super late. On this cycle I had my peak on CD16 and apparently O’d on CD17. I’m going to continue doing OPKs til positive pg test or af to be sure I don’t peak again.
I'm on CD13 and I usually O on CD17, I JUST took an opk, not even fully developed yet but here it is and it is already darker than this mornings, so I am 100% sure I haven't O'd yet! I usually O between CD17-19 so I think I am still on track! Gonna try my best to stay away from DH til tomorrow (not easy lol), so excited that I have a Letrozol buddy! I hope we both catch the egg this cycle!!! FX fx fx!!!

PXL_20231010_003137882.jpg

I'm on CD13 and I usually O on CD17, I JUST took an opk, not even fully developed yet but here it is and it is already darker than this mornings, so I am 100% sure I haven't O'd yet! I usually O between CD17-19 so I think I am still on track! Gonna try my best to stay away from DH til tomorrow (not easy lol), so excited that I have a Letrozol buddy! I hope we both catch the egg this cycle!!! FX fx fx!!
Ok here it is fully developed now..... getting closer!

View attachment 1117167
PXL_20231010_005037164.jpg
Fully developed

Last edited:
I'm on CD13 and I usually O on CD17, I JUST took an opk, not even fully developed yet but here it is and it is already darker than this mornings, so I am 100% sure I haven't O'd yet! I usually O between CD17-19 so I think I am still on track! Gonna try my best to stay away from DH til tomorrow (not easy lol), so excited that I have a Letrozol buddy! I hope we both catch the egg this cycle!!! FX fx fx!!!

View attachment 1117167
Good luck!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back