Hallow-Queens October *testing thread*

I have a whole bunch so I’m going to test every day til positive pg or af just to see. It can’t hurt. It got darker this evening, but still says yesterday is peak? We dtd last night and won’t be able to til tomorrow night so hopefully it was enough. We were sick and schedules are crazy this week, but at least we got something in. Praying it’s enough.

View attachment 1117118
Maybe the issue is that the PreMom app was engineered to read OPK specifically manufactured by Easy@Home. I am not sure the software will accurately read the test:control ratio if you use a different OPK.

Maybe the issue is that the PreMom app was engineered to read OPK specifically manufactured by Easy@Home. I am not sure the software will accurately read the test:control ratio if you use a different OPK.
Easy@Home Ovulation Test Strips, 25 Pack Fertility Tests, Ovulation Predictor Kit, Powered by Premom Ovulation Predictor iOS and Android App, 25 LH Strips https://a.co/d/b8wpQ07

This is the OPK meant to be used with the app.

Uggh I started bleeding af showed up 2 days early. Looks like maybe a chemical pregnancy. Didn't test much but had 2 lines on a few tests. 2 tries left before I give up and a new OB appointment on October 25th.

Looks like next af due Nov 1st so I'll be testing again at the end of October. I'll be re-upping my test stash as I only have 3 left. Might grab some opks as well just to see when I'm ovulating now since my cycles got longer.

Good luck ladies still testing hope to see many more bfps to come.

Last edited:
Uggh I started bleeding af showed up 2 days early. Looks like maybe a chemical pregnancy. Didn't test much but had 2 lines on a few tests. 2 tries left before I give up and a new OB appointment on October 25th.

Looks like next af due Nov 1st so I'll be testing again at the end of October. I'll be re-upping my test stash as I only have 3 left. Might grab some opks as well just to see when I'm ovulating now since my cycles got longer.

Oh, no! I’m so sorry. Hoping you can still test again with me later this month. Crossing everything for you to get a sticky healthy bean.

@NightFlower I’m so sorry!!!! I hope the OB goes well for you and they can maybe help you get some solutions to help you get your baby.
@littlewitch Yeah, I know it’s better with the tests that go with the app. I’m going to get them for next cycle, but had a whole box of these so I just wanted to see how it worked. It was super helpful and did detect peak so that’s great. If this cycle doesn’t work then I have a better idea of what to do next time.

@NightFlower Ah, no! I’m so sorry. :( FX this new cycle you are in and that your new stash has a ton of golden bfp sticks in. [-o<

Also why are frer so hard to get now ? Sold out everywhere

You know I saw them in the aftermarket store here being sold for $10.00 a box. My dh pointed them out to me while advising me that I was probably gonna go nuts when I saw what he was looking at. :D I did. BUT only bought one box. It’s not like the quality is that good anymore. I prefer the easy@homes. And now that I am getting closer to test date I wish I had got one more box just because of the cheapness. Oh well.

AFM: I am only 7dpo and I feel like my body is in a hurry to be over with this cycle. Like every thing I normally get from 6dpo to 9dpo indicating AF is coming has all decided to hit today.:lol: I know it’s a crap shoot to still be trying at my age but I haven’t stopped hoping.:flow:

Babydust all!:dust:

I'm so sorry ❤️ it must have been a chemical. Hopefully your next October test cycle will be the ONE!!!

I'm so sorry ❤️ it must have been a chemical. Hopefully your next October test cycle will be the ONE!!!
Thanks hon Yeah that what I was thinking or bad evaps. Just hard to say as I didn't test much. Hope this af won't last long. It's a painful one.

Anyone ever lose their appetite before a BFP? I’ve barely eaten the last two days. I’m just getting full/losing my appetite really quickly.
I’m also having terrible night sweats and my temp has been in the 99’s the past two days.

World’s worst indent or beginning of a positive? I have no idea what dpo I am

View attachment 1117126
I see that! I hope it gets darker for you and isn’t one of the terrible evaps I’ve been seeing on these. It’s so hard to tell until they either darken…or don’t darken. Also, I had different experiences with all mine. I did have a pregnancy where I had a weird appetite around bfp and one where I felt like I could eat everything. Lol With my 3rd I felt normal and didn’t even realize I was pregnant til I was already a few weeks along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->